Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazbee

VIP Member
Soooo many arse lickers quoting be kind and reminding people of Caroline Flack 🙄 there is literally no comparison. As if Katie cares if someone comments something nasty! Caroline was repentant for her actions and still got hounded. Katie has shown no remorse for any of her law breaking or fucking people over. She doesn’t give a shit.

Reactions: 18

Can You Not

Which video?
"The Adventures Of Katie And Carl - MR & MRS: WHO KNOWS EACH OTHER THE BEST!!" December 11 2020

It's triggering. Observe him giving underage Princess "the eyes" a man gives to a woman he wants. It's repulsive and unsettling. Princess likes the attention - being a kid that's completely normal to like positive attention - from anyone. It's validation for the child and all kids want to be liked. She's flirting back and doesn't know any better. She doesn't know that men can be sick and that pedophiles exist yet. That is why it's up to the parents to uhhh...parent?

• Heart
  • Wow

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Juniors a chip off the old block isn't he. Oh so earnest like his daddy and I'm sorry to say but I find it nauseating, he's only a child, I hate myself :cry:
10 hail Mary's in penance for me.
Sometimes when children grow up in a chaotic household one child will adopt the ‘adult’ role. Seems like this could be why Junior is the way he is. Was probably a young carer to his siblings when living with his mother! A tough role for any child regardless of social status.

Apparently you can win KPs hair every 6 weeks 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮
It is going to be RAFFLED?????? Which muppets will be buying tickets? Katie will flog ANYTHING!

Last edited:

NParker

Chatty Member

🤣 look at us together 24/7 always wearing the same, always taking our pap shopping too 🙄
I find him to be extremely sinister. What mature adult with a (supposed) job brags about being with their partner of 6 months every minute of the day...especially as she has 5 kids she doesn't seem to give a shit about now. And they've done a week's worth of shopping? But only for the 2 of them.

He's controlling her and rinsing her for every penny he can get, and she's a desperate old hag who will do anything to hang on to him, even sabotaging the tiny piece of popularity she has left.

• Heart

littleladyv

So how will this ‘relationship’ play out when life gets back to normal? As yet he’s not been able to see coked up drunk Jordan in action in a nightclub, he’s not been able to go out with the boys with his new found fame and have women after him. She’s not been able to escape to cheat as she can’t drive. All this will happen at some point and history will repeat itself

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Charles Drury also has a clutch bag 😂 what is it with her and slightly feminine men?! Most of them seem to wear make up and put filters on themselves

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I see Junior was missing from the forced pap dog walk... good for him! The oddest set of photos - Harvey in just a T-shirt, Princess in sliders, Jett and Bunny in matching gifted tracksuits, no one wearing a coat even though it’s December, and then to top it off, Katie and Coal all over each other like a pair of teenagers - her poor kids!!!

Oh dear god the state of her!
Christ, I'm sorry, but even when I was a teenager I never sucked my blokes moustache! 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

NOID-phal

VIP Member
She is practically AI looking. Sheprobably dis her makeup virtually via a photo.
This doesnt look like a real makeovee.
And if it is its. Its is heavily filtered...

Not sure Id want her as my makeup artist if she needed to use some much digital retouching...

Who is Ferne Makeup anyway????
Fern is a mua who is so shit she has to filter her work. And if she thinks Katie is pretty she's blind too.
Also, on one of her stories she wrote, FURTHER FUCKING MORR, which made me howl laughing. 😁

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Jed here Pink. Hope you and yours are safe and well? Loads of people, plus the police have the original video. Sorry I've not been around much mate, but constantly being 'trolled' not just had negative comments, by KP and CW 'supporters'. Putting my health and family first. Sending love and have a safe and peaceful Christmas.
Hi Jed, nice to have a quick visit on here from you. Absolutely doing the right thing by avoiding all the drama. You totally need to put your health & your family first. I often step away from social media completely. I know I need a break when I start shouting at the screen 🤣. You have been through a really awful experience at the hand's of an absolute arsehole who bangs on about 'Harvey's Law'. It's a bloody joke. It blows my mind that the pair of poisonous desperados have any fans at all 🤷. We are all well thank you. Sticking to our tier 3 rules. I have excited children on Christmas countdown. We are keeping an eye out for all our elderly neighbours. We have lit up our house National Lampoon style & they all love it. It's nice to spread a bit of cheer in these strange times. Usually I'd have abandoned my kids & cleared off to Turkey to get me teef done, a facelift & generally behave like a teenage slapper with me latest fella....oh, wait, that's KP 🤣. Wishing you & yours a safe & peaceful Christmas. I'm also wishing KP's Turkey teef would all fall out permanently due to some rare gum disease & hoping her next shit is a porcupine 😁.

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Junior gave out to her about the kissing. Poor lad was mortified as you would be, I'd say he can't get far enough away from her. He seems like an intelligent and thoughtful person, bless him.
Sounds like he is getting some decent parenting somewhere.... not from Katie that's for sure.

Mcomics

Chatty Member
No words😷
I was just about to post this, my question is, how can a man, with no clarified source of income... (Except a 2-bit ITV2 show & not appearing on love island) throw money around like this guy does!! He is to all intent & purposes supporting a home, KP however many kids, pets on a car was salary. Hell in fairly comfortable but I couldn't afford the holidays, shopping sprees these guys have! Perhap HMRC need to take a look.

NParker

Chatty Member

(trying this again, I'm still trying to work out how to use this site sorry)
Weird a 13 year old 👸🏼 is liking this picture 🤔
No one in their right mind would let their boyfriend take seductive pictures for their teenage daughter to gawp at. He should be modelling appropriate behaviour. It's disgusting that she always wants them to see her kissing Coal and being sexually affectionate towards him. She's known him five minutes - it's sick!

And why does he edit his face to look so smooth! It's ridiculous!

Before he met Katie he seemingly went out to places without her and had friends. Where are they now? What do they think of him looking and acting like a complete knobhead with old lumpy face!