Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sketchy

VIP Member
Katie Price is a complete mess of a woman. She reminds me of someone who was treated like the proverbial 'little princess' when she was young, was never told 'no' even when it was for her own good ... and imo was continuously and grotesquely indulged, for whatever reason. Part of a parent's job is to nurture, lead and guide their offspring, let then know when they're being a pain in the arse. or making a fool of themselves (especially to the whole world, as KP has, let's face it, done for decades) in order to grow up and mature into a responsible, sensible adult. So I find myself torn between wondering if Katie Price is a victim of bad parenting, or if she actually does have some sort of condition and could benefit from extreme therapy. Whichever, she must be one of the most annoying celebrities on the planet, and atm is certainly a really pathetic, delusional irritant.

Reactions: 22

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Cole has really deep lines for someone so young and filters himself to look like he has make up on 😂
He carries a wash bag around 😂
He has a car in line green like a 17 year old chav would have

He looks like the type who plays mind games with you.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It says she has to self isolate then she says it’s ok I was looking forward to a cosy Christmas with the kids anyway. What the fuck surely the kids should be no where near her for 2 weeks or am I missing something 🤔😳
The only reason the plastic tramp wants the kids for Xmas is for photo opportunities. Xmas hell stuck with gobshite yelling, frozen pizzas, performing in front of the camera for mummy to get likes,
They'd have a much better Xmas with their dads. Definitely a normal 1!
If she knew she was clearing off to Turkey why did the silly witch do all that grocery shopping? 🤔
Nobody believes all the 'he pays for everything' crap.

NParker

Chatty Member
Any reputable dentist or any other for that matter would not be allowed to give out confidential patient information like that explaining her treatment!!!
Exactly! These places are merely businesses that specifically target the superfical people who spend their lives on social media and take everything at face value. I'm sure there are reputable clinics of all kinds in Turkey, but they seem to have no end of horror stories when you contact people who have actually had these procedures done out there. I doubt they'd give a 'free guarantee' to a non-z lister who had paid for the treatment.

Carl had healthy and aesthetically pleasing looking teeth to begin with. Why wouldn't they advise him against having such an invasive procedure that will need to be repeated throughout his lifetime? He could have had braces and whitening or even composite bonding.

Similarly, they continue to work on Katie's teeth in the same fashion, when they are clearly irreparably damaged and fragile. Her veneers crowns have been falling off for the past decade. Within 6 months they will have fallen off again, she can't continue this indefinitely. Eventually she will lose her teeth.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Look at all the hash tags. It shocks me that she got away with this.
Reading his IG is really upsetting. She is scum. And the hypocrisy of Harvey's Law. How can the deluded tramp expect it to be taken seriously? She is the biggest bully, troll, blackmailer out there! I'm certain she has dirt on many others. She is damaging so many lives & doesn't give a fuck. Her kids, her exes, ex friends. Nobody is safe. She values nothing & nobody. She is dangerous. Her kids have no choice but to be dragged along for the whole sordid ride. But anyone who voluntarily gets involved with her deserves everything they get. She's like every single film villian, horror character rolled into one! The looks of Freddy Krueger & the personality of Cruella De Vil 🙄

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Exactly! These places are merely businesses that specifically target the superfical people who spend their lives on social media and take everything at face value. I'm sure there are reputable clinics of all kinds in Turkey, but they seem to have no end of horror stories when you contact people who have actually had these procedures done out there. I doubt they'd give a 'free guarantee' to a non-z lister who had paid for the treatment.

Carl had healthy and aesthetically pleasing looking teeth to begin with. Why wouldn't they advise him against having such an invasive procedure that will need to be repeated throughout his lifetime? He could have had braces and whitening or even composite bonding.

Similarly, they continue to work on Katie's teeth in the same fashion, when they are clearly irreparably damaged and fragile. Her veneers crowns have been falling off for the past decade. Within 6 months they will have fallen off again, she can't continue this indefinitely. Eventually she will lose her teeth.
If he had gone to a dentist in England and asked for this procedure he would have been turned down because there was nothing wrong with his teeth at all. He has now opened himself up to a life-time of dental problems probably 30 years before necessary. He really is a stupid plank. My dentist couldn't believe the pics of their teeth and certainly had a view on why Katie's teeth have been taken down so much.

Sazbee

VIP Member
I bet they wished they never sent Priceless some freebies in return for advertising, as it has spectacularly back fired on them!!
TBF anyone who thinks that using her to promote their brand is a good idea deserves what they get 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Fish189

VIP Member
I'm going to have to buy those bath bombs. They seem to have worked wonders for her smashed up legs and feet. I won't be needing the medication I'm on ever again.
Hopefully, when I use them, they will cure me if this bastard cancer and would allow me to walk again unaided. I can throw away my zimmer frame and wheelchair and do things I have missed doing during past year.
Then I'll be able to be happy with my daughter and boyfriend.
One can only dream though!! 🙄🙄🙄😏😏😏
Sickening isn’t she , pretending too be disabled in a wheelchair, using disability for pity. Coming from being disabled myself I loathe this woman.

DudleyBoy

You keep safe and well, sending you a virtual hug, bless you, hope you and your family have a peaceful Christmas, and the new year brings better things. We're all here whenever ❤ x
God bless you. I've been through a nighmate, sure you know,

You keep safe and well, sending you a virtual hug, bless you, hope you and your family have a peaceful Christmas, and the new year brings better things. We're all here whenever ❤ x
God bless you. I've been through a nighmate, sure you know,
God bless you. I've been through a nightmare, sure you know for just commenting on Coles teeth. Police involved, threats of violence, being called a liar etc. I am now seriously thinking about talking to the people who want to hear my story. Not lied about anything, hundreds of people viewed the threat to 'mess me up'.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
I know whirlwind romances exist but anyone with a titter of wit would balk at this idea, especially someone who has been round the block as many times as KP. I hope kieran drags his feet and holds out for as much as he can get off her, he'd be a wise man if he does not just for himself but all of those children, this fauxmance is just for ££££s, hit her where it hurts, I say!

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member

🤣 look at us together 24/7 always wearing the same, always taking our pap shopping too 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
I m as bad as everyone taking the piss out of her but I do seriously think it could end up really badly.... No way is he going to be with her in a years time. He s used her in joint partnership with their joint management for ad money mag articles,Sun money... She might really be having to thinking of coughing up money at court... Hence ads every day for any deal going... He 'll go into clothes ads modelling... Interviews about her when it's over. I do think she half believes this fantasy fake relationship might have some reality... In desperation hoping. She won't cope when it ends... Back on drugs etc... Risk of an overdose not an over the top possibility... The kids... God it just doesn't bode well in my eyes. It is like waiting for a high speed car to crash. 😣
"Back" on drugs? Do you think she's ever been off them?
She's high as a kite most days, in my opinion. Stayed clean long enough to regain access to the little money makers kids and now it's business as usual.

Reactions: 21

Moe

VIP Member
What an utterly disgusting creature she is - she makes me puke. 🤮
She is absolutely disgusting in fact she is a fucking cunt. I am so angry at that photo. Roll on karma it can’t be far away especially as she’s now teamed up with cuntcrawl.

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
In that new you tube video she looked pregnant! Just how she was holding herself, I don’t think she is but she looked it.
I hate commenting on people’s weight/ figure but gosh how she’s changed!
I used to think she had a lonely figure, she was very slender and petite but even her forearms look beefy to me now! She’s a really weird shape isn’t she? She used to be quite feminine but everything looks out of balance.
Mind you, with all the crap she eats I’m not surprised. I reckon for years she used to eat crap and never put weight on, as she could burn it off or get it sucked out- but now she’s just piling it on.
I can’t believe how her body and face has drastically changed. She was never Audrey Hepburn! But she was an attractive woman I feel.
She needs to stop acting like she’s still in FHMS top 10 now and realise that ship has sailed. And as for those implants they are horrendous!🤢🤢

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don’t suppose it was just the neighbours, 😉 she plastered it all over social media, yet still couldn’t wear a mask...
I bloody hope the police continue to get daily calls about the tramp & her movements! She is doing fuck all to protect Harvey 🤬

TC14

Chatty Member
This reply from the dental clinic on her teeth falling out
Any reputable dentist or any other for that matter would not be allowed to give out confidential patient information like that explaining her treatment!!!

BigMavis

VIP Member
Probably wasn't going to see the kids over Christmas anyway, this gives her the perfect excuse. But then poor Harvey will have no-one

• Sad

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Lying bastard. She nearly died yet days after was being wheeled around in a bikini laughing and joking?

Why isn't she suing the hotel? Nearly died, holiday ruined, unable to work blah blah blah??

Bullshit.