Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Yeah it appears that way, but when they're asleep he's doing "things" on only fans. I know they're most likely oblivious but its still grim. Depending on what he's doing on that platform, SS should be keeping an eye. He's marginally better than KP.
He's rearing his kids and that of his partner in a healthy family oriented safe setting. That makes him one hell of a lot better than dirty ole geriatric Barbie and her merching skiving washbag-toting endlessly leering at princess 'boyfriend'.
No comparison whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

TeaLover49

I'm going to have to buy those bath bombs. They seem to have worked wonders for her smashed up legs and feet. I won't be needing the medication I'm on ever again.
Hopefully, when I use them, they will cure me if this bastard cancer and would allow me to walk again unaided. I can throw away my zimmer frame and wheelchair and do things I have missed doing during past year.
Then I'll be able to be happy with my daughter and boyfriend.
One can only dream though!! 🙄🙄🙄😏😏😏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Facehugger

VIP Member
Is anyone really surprised she's fucked off abroad again, bollocks to all the rules of course.

No doubt she's been for a quick visit to mother for a rummage under the mattress for some cash to take with her too.

@Pom Bear.........being as she's gone to get her teeth fixed, she needs a Pomming with Pennywise from 'IT' just so we have proper 'before' pic of her gob for reference 🤣😘

As for Carwash paying for everything, I don't believe it for one minute. BUT ladies, who expects a man to pay for everything and is happy with that? Certainly not me, if I can't afford to get what I want myself, I wouldn't be expecting a bloke to fork out for me, I have a little bit more self respect & earn my own keep ta. She should be ashamed of herself, sponging cowbag (if it's true).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
She’s gone to turkey so she can buy all the knock off fake chav gear for the kids Christmas presents, dolce and banana anyone? X

• Haha
Reactions: 27

NParker

Chatty Member
I really think there is safeguarding issues with coal and princess, all seems a bit creepy to me, knowing the drama that surrounds Katie bet it’ll end up he gets princess pregnant or something. I do think social services should be involved
I think there is an eerieness about it all, firstly because of the age gap. To give it some context he was 13-years-old when Katie had Harvey, and 15 when she was at the peak of her fame and married to Peter (ironically Emily is the same age). So when he interacts with the kids, it's less parental and more friendly and flirtatious. He doesn't have children and doesn't seem to have any nieces or nephews and it's obvious he isn't used to being around children.

In addition to that he has been very open about fancying Katie when he was a teen. I think we're all picking up that the attraction towards her isn't genuine, it a fetish mixed in with a desire to be famous. All in all, why would he want to pursue a 42-year-old infamous woman with 5 kids who is known for her poor decision making and drug/alcohol problems?

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Someone has written this on the Sun's comment page

"A quick look at his credit file shows he has wracked up huge amounts of debt. A used car salesman trying to live like a millionaire is only going to end one way. Enjoy your fantasy whilst it lasts."

• Wow
  • Haha

Dani1974

I'll probably get banned from tattle for life for being a troll blah blah but I always thought freedom of speech and thought was allowed on this site.
MY OPINION is she is bored of the care she has to give Harvey (please don't think that she would harm him). I'm starting to think that the obvious she sees him but I've thought about it in another way (I've moved house and my mind is going mental with everything). WHAT If she is using Harvey as an excuse to get visitation rights on her other children? They are his brothers and sisters and she seems to be only seeing them at her rental... For what I've read on here rent a dick won't let him around his.. Side track again does that mean it was Harvey who killed rolo and damaged the rental? I am tired and probably have missed proof this is wrong but I'm sure there could be a fight if the fathers didn't want her access she could use him. Not being funny but she uses him for everything else. But on another hand are the fathers that innocent? Have the kids, make some money but I want halves... I do think Princess has a crush on rent a dick and its uneasy to watch, but I also think Peter has fucked himself over with her as she just wants to be like her mum and pimp price will have her out there the minute she hits 16...probably before on some scum website. Sorry for the rant and honesty. I'll bow out now as I'll probably get banned but its fine got too much decorating to do before Xmas so... Mods... I'm not arsed but grateful 😘

Reactions: 26

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Some people have commented saying they think he may have been de-barked.
He has been. It’s so obvious. It’s illegal!
I have asked the company that gifted her if they were aware and they blocked me!!! How have the papers not picked up on this?

• Angry
  • Wow

CannyLass

Half the problem with her eyebrows is the face been pulled too tight, the other half is the fact she's drawn them on. She hasn't really got much actual eyebrow hair. Bit like her head, tufty.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
I suspect she's not been allocated Christmas with the kids this year, so going to Turkey gives her the excuse that she will be in isolation and is being a good mummy by keeping them safe.God forbid anyone mentions social services or court appointed visitation ... that crap is for us peasants not a super star like pwicey.
Agree with everyone re Princess. It's not nice watching what is potentially going on there.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I just saw on IG Cole is asking people to insult him about his teeth but people ‘aren’t allowed to cry when he rips you back’

So he’s now just posting photos to be able to insult people?!

Oh Carl got ASA warning about undisclosed ads by the way

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Junior gave out to her about the kissing. Poor lad was mortified as you would be, I'd say he can't get far enough away from her. He seems like an intelligent and thoughtful person, bless him.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I never really thought much of katie price but the other day me and my boyfriend was shopping and he was telling the woman in the shop that I'm 7 months pregnant (he literally shouts when he talks nornally) so everyone around us would of heard what he said. About a second later someone barged into me from behind and I turned around it was a woman with ratty extensions dragging a white juicy tracksuit up the floor. I moved away and was looking in the mirror saying that I want to be able to wear my tracksuit once I've given birth and she kept pushing into me and barging me. I only realised it was her when I saw her standing in the que with princess. I made awkward eye contact with her boyfriend a couple times as well and by awkward I mean he was literally looking around waiting for someone to notice him. Literally no one was paying them any attention either but the way she was walking about barging people n that like shes an a list celebrity is a joke. Didnt think she was a nice person this literally confirmed it for me
She kept barging you probably because you were pregnant and she was jealous that you received more attention than her at that moment in time. Such an absolute narcissist.

Dear God, why?!

Attachments

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
That video of them at dinner with Junior after the Selfridges shopping trip concerned me. There was a point when Katie was talking (yet again) about how Cole is the first man she's been with who isn't with her for her money. She badgers Junior to agree, but he's clearly awkward that his own father is implicated in this, so he dodges the question.

• Sad
  • Wow