Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Can You Not

In the comments under her newest post. Considering his girlfriend is pushing #harveyslaw he sure isn't supporting her cause with comments like these.
Wow he's such a piece of absolute shit, oh sorry I meant to say gentleman who pays for everything and the best man Miss Price has ever had. He has such a punchable face. It's the kind of face you see and just know that that mug has something disrespectful to say if you even look at him "wrong". Love how he's coming for other women's looks when he's dating a real life monster Frankenstein creation that has horrific scars around her ears, botched and disfigured. Not even getting started on his ugly because this is a KP thread, not a "broke desperate fame seeking loser who mooches off of his girlfriend while pretending to be wealthy" thread, but you get the point.

Watch your mouth broke ass Carl, when those fake ugly teeth come unglued and you're left with sharp stinky brown stubs underneath, are you gonna pay £1000 per tooth to have them fixed in the UK? When Katie is no longer in the picture and you're just an STD ridden has-been with more accumulated debt, whatcha gonna do-oooh?

Veneers are supposed to last 10-20 years so the fact that one of hers fell right out two weeks after getting them is hilarious. It's only the beginning. She's going to have a ton of problems with these Turkey teeth, in the end she will lose more money trying to get them repaired years down the line. Or with how things have been going, maybe even months.

Go take a shower, Carl.

ETA: I didn't see everyone discussing the repercussions of Turkey Teeth already before I posted my comment. Sorry guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lilykins

VIP Member
I never really thought much of katie price but the other day me and my boyfriend was shopping and he was telling the woman in the shop that I'm 7 months pregnant (he literally shouts when he talks nornally) so everyone around us would of heard what he said. About a second later someone barged into me from behind and I turned around it was a woman with ratty extensions dragging a white juicy tracksuit up the floor. I moved away and was looking in the mirror saying that I want to be able to wear my tracksuit once I've given birth and she kept pushing into me and barging me. I only realised it was her when I saw her standing in the que with princess. I made awkward eye contact with her boyfriend a couple times as well and by awkward I mean he was literally looking around waiting for someone to notice him. Literally no one was paying them any attention either but the way she was walking about barging people n that like shes an a list celebrity is a joke. Didnt think she was a nice person this literally confirmed it for me
What a complete piece of trash she is, sorry to hear you experienced this. She was defo jealous of you and your pregnancy. That Carl sounds like I imagine him to be as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

VIP Member
Just catching up, took me fifteen fucking minutes.

The turkey teef fell out (again?) well you get what you pay for...... oh hang on.. 😂 😂

All eyes will be on Katie's insta, except child services and the keystone cops.. she will break the rules because they don't apply to her.

As for Carwash, he hasn't made Katie pregnant yet, we are all sitting here waiting, shooting blanks or has Katie baby making facilities
finally closed for business?

• Haha

Can You Not

Not to beat a dead horse, but my partner just asked why isn't Katie the one sitting next to the kids, instead of CarwashCarl?
He found it extremely odd that the "mother" isn't the one sitting in between, rather the boyfriend that she met in quarantine...

liar liar

VIP Member
Here's an idea for all the disgruntled Sun posters... post here instead. 1) KP can't have your comments deleted and 2) She won't get any kickbacks from that paper for the number of posts - win/win all round and we get more detectives and witty comments =]

JakeM

VIP Member
People already saying they haven’t received the bath bombs.... why oh why, don’t they learn 🤷‍♀️
Only a fool would buy something that was advertised by Katie. She advertised an ear candle for God sakes. 😂

• Haha

VIP Member
I was thinking about Katie's claim about Covid and Harvey, thinking of what she said a while back about wanting to outlive Harvey because he can't cope without her. Now Harvey is 29 stone, I think you have to agree Katie has an agenda here and I don't like it.

You probably know exactly what I'm getting at, on that note goodnight, way past my bedtime.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Mayhem1

I m as bad as everyone taking the piss out of her but I do seriously think it could end up really badly.... No way is he going to be with her in a years time. He s used her in joint partnership with their joint management for ad money mag articles,Sun money... She might really be having to thinking of coughing up money at court... Hence ads every day for any deal going... He 'll go into clothes ads modelling... Interviews about her when it's over. I do think she half believes this fantasy fake relationship might have some reality... In desperation hoping. She won't cope when it ends... Back on drugs etc... Risk of an overdose not an over the top possibility... The kids... God it just doesn't bode well in my eyes. It is like waiting for a high speed car to crash. 😣
🤣 He's no way near good looking enough to be a model. He will go back to being a nothing and fade away just like Kris.
She will go on a bender,take Harv on holiday,come back find another mug,he will be the one and off we go again.
Along with Carl only used me for fame,he was crap in bed,he only had a tiny winky blah blah blah.
Its predictable 🥱

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I see Junior was missing from the forced pap dog walk... good for him! The oddest set of photos - Harvey in just a T-shirt, Princess in sliders, Jett and Bunny in matching gifted tracksuits, no one wearing a coat even though it’s December, and then to top it off, Katie and Coal all over each other like a pair of teenagers - her poor kids!!!

I'm reposting some pictures that I feel sum up the last thread:

View attachment 338776

View attachment 338777

View attachment 338778
Oh dear god the state of her!

• Haha
  • Wow

TC14

Chatty Member
New thread ..

Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey !! Price and Woods are faulty goods!!

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She’s so obsessed with herself! Never for a moment thinks ‘hmm what do I bring to this relationship’ it’s what someone can do for her

Can you imagine being Kieran right now. No maintenance from bankrupt KP who has them every other weekend, still stuck married to her as you can’t afford to divorce her, both K&M struggling for work in COVID (I think she works in the travel industry) and then KP bragging about this bloke bought her a Nando’s and flown off on another holiday?

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
If my boyfriend got a man bag out I would say oi, WTF? Get in the bin immediately 😂

Can Carl now be WashbagCole?

• Haha
  • Heart

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I have just come across a post where blade is barking and nothing is coming out. I am fuming. My blood is boiling. Why is she such a lazy fucking cow. If blade was barking why didn’t she contact the training company that GIFTED him to her and ask for help with his constant barking. She needs reporting to the RSPCA. The company that gifted him to her are also to blame. Fucking idiots

• Sad
  • Angry

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think the Lanes Of Fur London company that she keeps promoting is having to delete comments on their Instagram. They don't seem to get very much engagement, but on quite a lot of their photos I've noticed that it says they have X amount of comments on each post, but when I click on the actual comments they have a lot less of them.
They should be getting shit, they're skinning animals alive.

• Angry
  • Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Katie’s never once protected the kids- she’s always introduced men to them straight away, always put them at risk from an early age. How could she know what a blokes about straight away?- she doesn’t. But she invites them into her home and they have full access to the kids. So it’s not just now with Carl that she’s done it. The problem is now, is that princess is growing up and developing and she’s also learnt everything from her mum. She’s a massive flirt because she’s seen her mum do it, she’s just imitating what she’s seen.
Katie needs to tread carefully now. I’m not saying that Cole is that way, but let’s face it we all know it won’t last. So who will she bring into the home next? Who will all the children be exposed to?
When lock down ends, who are coles friends? What are they like? Will they be hanging around? Katie never ever protects her kids at all. If I was Pete and Kieran I’d be laying a few more rules down. It’s actually scary.
She really is a disgrace as a mum.

DudleyBoy

I'd have a go but I'm a proper techno numpty. I tried to save the YouTube video of Crawl threatening Jed but I wasn't quick enough before they took it down 😔
Jed here Pink. Hope you and yours are safe and well? Loads of people, plus the police have the original video. Sorry I've not been around much mate, but constantly being 'trolled' not just had negative comments, by KP and CW 'supporters'. Putting my health and family first. Sending love and have a safe and peaceful Christmas.

• Heart