Katie Price #119 Wonky tits and pencil prick, online pics will make you sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those asking… lpsg is the website which leaked Cole’s dick pic. It stands for ‘large penis support group’. It’s a community forum much like Tattle, but filled with pervs showing and commenting on dicks.
They're all boasting "Mines bigger than yours dearie!" Sad..........................

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Makes me laugh the way people bandy about prosecutions like it was some easy deal. I've actually sued someone and it's hard core, frantically hard work, very expensive (even if you win), takes YEARS, and involves an endless mass of legal paperwork which all has to comply with timings set by the Court. It goes to prove what a twerp Cole is.
Just empty threats to try and stop people leaking his floppy dick pics, he wants the £££ if anyone is going to view them, he wouldn't have the stamina or the money to see it through, my gawd, the guys a total wet wipe, I cannot bear him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Morning you lovely lot 😘 so she had to stop filming MM because she was depressed….not because of slapgate or crash gate. The woman is truly delusional, I suffered for many years with depression and had 3 children to look after they were my purpose to getting up to make sure they were safe and fed etc.

I hate the way they throw MH into the mix when they are called out on their bulls..t. Maybe spending less time on SM and in the spotlight would benefit her MH ( tongue in cheek) but drug induced psychosis is not an excuse for bad behaviour we all know the difference between right and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Depressed my arse!!!! She's a nutter - not depressed;

She depresses the hell outta me though, or is that enrages me? Ah yes :)

Reactions: 32
Morning you lovely lot 😘 so she had to stop filming MM because she was depressed….not because of slapgate or crash gate. The woman is truly delusional, I suffered for many years with depression and had 3 children to look after they were my purpose to getting up to make sure they were safe and fed etc.

I hate the way they throw MH into the mix when they are called out on their bulls..t. Maybe spending less time on SM and in the spotlight would benefit her MH ( tongue in cheek) but drug induced psychosis is not an excuse for bad behaviour we all know the difference between right and wrong.
Yep!
Same here..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Makes me laugh the way people bandy about prosecutions like it was some easy deal. I've actually sued someone and it's hard core, frantically hard work, very expensive (even if you win), takes YEARS, and involves an endless mass of legal paperwork which all has to comply with timings set by the Court. It goes to prove what a twerp Cole is.
I don't know much about this, but I can't believe Only fans puts ip trackers in their pics, wouldn't their subscribers sue them for that. But ok, let's say they do, so all the subscribers who downloaded Carl's dick pic will have their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) on record. So Cole would then have to go to lpsg to see who it was, like they're going to cooperate. Obviously any leaker worth their salt would only post a screenshot of the pic, to avoid any nasties embedded in the original. I mean, that's what I do would do. 😁,
They can't help themselves can they, make everything hilarious, a person selling knob pics being able to afford to sue over leaks. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looking at the latest images of Price after her surgical procedures, I thought Deadwood had been free with his fists again (allegedly).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know much about this, but I can't believe Only fans puts ip trackers in their pics, wouldn't their subscribers sue them for that. But ok, let's say they do, so all the subscribers who downloaded Carl's dick pic will have their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) on record. So Cole would then have to go to lpsg to see who it was, like they're going to cooperate. Obviously any leaker worth their salt would only post a screenshot of the pic, to avoid any nasties embedded in the original. I mean, that's what I do would do. 😁,
They can't help themselves can they, make everything hilarious, a person selling knob pics being able to afford to sue over leaks. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
By threatening disclosing IP addresses will also put people off paying OF, not just for him,but his beloved 🤦‍♀️🤣so he's shot himself right in the foot. Thick as mince🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Basically its as mentioned elsewhere, that is wanky is upset because someone has reposted his weiner photos for a laugh therefore he won't be getting the subscription money per viewing, and, as we all know its only EVER about the money. And this from the milyunayre car saleman/washer? Pwwwwaaaahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

I bet he thought he could outdo Kieron on OF because he's so amaaaazin' on every level and superior, yet here he is having hissyfits over a bloke on a Big Willy Forum laughing at his effort, reposting the evidence and denying him a fiver a time. Divine justice :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Pete really loved her and she was constantly having surgery,he was seen in their reality show by her bedside telling her he wished she would stop all this she was beautiful already(his words not mine 😂) her problem is her... Not anyone around her,
Yes. It’s true( other posters got this right), that he is no good for her, and I agree that some of his behaviour is suspect, but the buck stops with her.
At the beginning of this farcical relationship she was ranting on about how she loves him being in control, as if he’s some kind of Alpha male,but no one gets her to do what she doesn’t want to do.
The reason that things are going downhill so fast, is that she is listening to no-ones advice,including that from dick of the year.
The reason that the damage looks worse than usual is that they are both as bad as each other.They are two people who should never have got together in the first place.Also neither of them have effective management in place to curtail them.
When it ends, she will play the coercive behaviour card, but he will fight back.The problem, as you so rightly said, is her.The never ending problem is that she can’t see that she is also responsible for the bad stuff happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking at the latest images of Price after her surgical procedures, I thought Deadwood had been free with his fists again (allegedly).
Now come on there Robin! Skanky has told us millions of times that it wasn't Mr Price wot lamped her one, in fact it was "The Invisible Man wot dunnit therefore der Pleece shud leev me Cole alown nah beycorse 'ees innercint................................." Yeah righty-ho skanky ;)

• Haha
I haven't watched the MM & I won't be....unless I mute & use subtitles 🤔
But am I right in thinking that at the end of the 'series' 4 rooms & the hallway were made over? So the other 15 rooms are still tit holes?
I find it a tiny bit sad that Amy has made over a room to remember her by when the house is repossessed.
And given what she said on her last GMB pointless appearance (I genuinely can't even remember what she was on for 🤔😴🥱), with Harvey. She was saying how exhausted she was from looking after him for 10 mins allllllll on her own (clearly with a carer) & how he'd smashed the house up AGAIN. So there's every chance that Harvey has trashed the made over rooms?
Interesting since filming finished she's seemingly done nothing else to continue the work. She's not proudly shown us anything else. Maybe it's because she knows full well she's got to leave. And she hasn't got a pot to piss in to pay for anything. And nobody is giving her any freebies anymore.
I'll also be interested to see where she ends up living after she's forced out the MM. In theory she'd need a roof over her head to have the children stay. BUT as she obviously has no unsupervised visits & no sleepovers as they're clearly not allowed anywhere near Crawl. She needs a small 1 bedroomed flat, nothing more. Or will she move permanently in with Crawl therefore blowing any chance of having her children ever again?
This really is 1 holy great mess. And it's all her own doing 😁
I also cannot get my head around the seemingly very little time she's spending with AFP. Quality time with ill mother? Nah, I'll duck off to Belgium for days for yet more surgery 🙄
At least Edna seems to spend quality time with AFP doing normal things. And we can see that Pete makes sure that J & P spend time with Nanny. Pete makes more bloody effort than Skanky! Which makes her shocking outburst directed at Emily even more disgusting 😡 Image if Pete said "sod this, I'm sorry kids, your mother has gone too far, I've had enough, so no more visits to Nanny". She's a poisonous witch who gives no thought to anyone else ever. In fact that's exactly the sort of thing she WOULD do. She uses her kids for point scoring with no fucks given!
But Harvey smashing it all up would mean "he's happy and settled". So the Stoopid Twunt said

• Haha
Yes. It’s true( other posters got this right), that he is no good for her, and I agree that some of his behaviour is suspect, but the buck stops with her.
At the beginning of this farcical relationship she was ranting on about how she loves him being in control, as if he’s some kind of Alpha male,but no one gets her to do what she doesn’t want to do.
The reason that things are going downhill so fast, is that she is listening to no-ones advice,including that from dick of the year.
The reason that the damage looks worse than usual is that they are both as bad as each other.They are two people who should never have got together in the first place.Also neither of them have effective management in place to curtail them.
When it ends, she will play the coercive behaviour card, but he will fight back.The problem, as you so rightly said, is her.The never ending problem is that she can’t see that she is also responsible for the bad stuff happening.
Well thats precisely it. SHE IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF IT ALL Its nobody else's fault, just HERS entirely

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know we all gossip and have our own theories but, do we know for definite that she's not been doing or missing her community service?
Other than her flitting off to Holland/Belgium obvs. We are only seeing the bits of her life she wants us to see so she's not going to be Woohoo'ing during her community service is she?

Reactions: 26
Just empty threats to try and stop people leaking his floppy dick pics, he wants the £££ if anyone is going to view them, he wouldn't have the stamina or the money to see it through, my gawd, the guys a total wet wipe, I cannot bear him!
Even if what he stated about the tracing is true ( it isn’t ) most of these accounts will be hiding their IP’s behind VPN’s, (type of people who want to conceal their activities, are on sites like that one ) so good luck finding these people. He’s not an international crime syndicate that needs tracing, just a man flashing a flaccid c*ck pic. Police gonna chase that down, yeah right. More delusion from the rancid pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Comments on his insta, no wonder he took the OF mental health post down poor diddums
And yet,he still tries to defend his actions.He is somewhat lacking isn’t he?I wonder if he honestly can’t see how wrong this was.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.