Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon my french but she looks rough as f***. Who would look after baby AFP is on last legs and Cole would probably sell it.
Social Services would get any baby it produced just like they got Harvey

She looks so gormless in them - and why is her mouth always open?!
The gob is always open simply because she cannot shut it over those gnashers
1643694985011.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
*warning*

The following pictures reek of desperation and pure granny.

More leaked OF!
And she's expecting big bucks posting these on OF? 🤦‍♀️🤣

She is very wide accross the waist now .. square frankly ... She forgot to Photoshop that ....
That'll be because she's approaching menopause 👍🤞

Those boobs are comedy gold, they look bloody ridiculous, why on earth does she thinks that is a good look is beyond me. I think she is desperate hence these ridiculous photoshopped pictures. Comedy gold.
Kenny Everett Cupid stunt is all I can say. Anyone else as old as me? 🤦‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably not… maybe you could place something over ‘that’ area to cover it up. A pencil, pen, knitting needle perhaps 🤣
Or a worm?

Omg is she doing that in her little girls bedroom fukin hell how low can you go 😬
Princess can never stay in that room…Skanky has opened up the sicko’s box. She is bleeping vile. She’s defiling a room meant for a kid! FFS Why would you want to give pervs that access?? bleeping stupid cow! Does that mean wherever Skank lives when she’s booted from the mansion, she’ll make daughter room, then writhe around it in fake schoolgirl attire trying to appear sexy for the demented? Those kids are not safe in her presence! At all!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
*warning*

The following pictures reek of desperation and pure granny.

More leaked OF!
Is this at the MM?

I’m actually surprised to see her cleavage - she’s spent at least a year wearing only high necked T-shirts and sweatshirts and I wondered if she had some bad scarring or similar from surgery. She hasn’t worn anything with a normal neckline for months, so I’m surprised to see this tbh

Omg is she doing that in her little girls bedroom fukin hell how low can you go 😬
Is that Princesses bedroom? 😱😱

oh well, I don’t suppose she’s been there since slapgate

Reactions: 19
you know when you leave a pile of washing on the stairs ready to take up, she looks like she couldn’t be arsed to put the washing away and thought duck it, I’ll just wear everything!
She thinks she's so sexy 😂 she's rank af and cringe as hell.. be a mother you stupid tart

Reactions: 23
Happy Birthday @SewerGrapes Love from Pom 🤗❤💖🥰😘 xx.

View attachment 1031188

Have to give this one a miss I'm afraid I can't bare to look at them..I don't know what's worse her or Cole's Sausage Cole 😄😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx
You don't need to soil your eyes, dear Pom, just imagine a space hopper.......now, cut off the bits you hold onto and cut the hopper itself in half, push the two halves together side by side and without a gap between.....bingo, you have Katie's frontage. Take one of the handles you cut off earlier and you have Carl's skinny little man. Not so bad was it and very true to life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are new pics I'm afraid guys. Within the last two weeks.

This is the type of content that gets sent to DMs and she then expects payment for them.

Her OF is full of nothing but people begging her to get naked in the comments section and saying that they don't care for her boring content about her personal life.
Her boobs look so old fashioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see crawl got ripped apart on his 'promoting his OF' Instagram pic, deleted it then put on his stories instead 🤣 he's thick as pig tit.. does he realise he's become the UKs laughing stock. Hope it's worth a few quid. Millionaire car dealer my ass 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
something is wrong on her latest instagram post there are more negative comments than positive she usually removes all the negtive ones

Reactions: 21
Whats she not like with those artifical horrible boulders with the engagement ring on display. What really freaks me out is everytime she posts a OF link on IG her stepfather likes it 🤮🤮🤮
@PTMe are they flocking in there 1000's like the media say to her OF page?
Her step father Perv Paul Price? Jeez that’s not right, but not surprising.🤮🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s 44 this year and her body age is probably about 64, so what chance is there of her giving birth to anything.
if she is having this baby this year she needs to be pregnant by the 9th of April for it to be born on the 31st December as she claims she as been having unprotected sex for all of the last 18months with him it is highly unlikley she will be and as to IVF even if she could get it at her age it is unlikly to work and especially not on the first try(a report states that people under 35 have a 65% chance after 6 trys at age 43 or over success is between 6% and 7% )

The only way to make the big bucks on OF is to do full on sexual acts. Even naked photos are not going to cut it. So if they want to make their million they will need to do a sex tape and if its as boring as her last one I can't see there being many takers 😂😂
the full nude shots of her are all ready on reddit taken from when she was younger

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.