Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to inform you that I'm not gearing up for any sort of celebration for Valentines day and
Katie's day in court if she bothers to show up.

Nothing ain't gunna fooking happen.
@265: we can but dream. They say if you visualise something, you manifest it and it comes true.🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also thought that was disgusting. Lord knows what other things those kids have witnessed.

In the OK Magazine shoots KK's kids never look particularly happy, there's a sad look in their eyes...has anyone else thought this...
Poor deceased George‘s little girl, always looks poorly. Christ knows what she saw. Older ones saw mum spaced out. Numerous men. Same sort of life as Prices kids until 2 dads took control and gave them a loving stable home with their partners.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_2022-02-01-10-26-01-390_com.android.chrome.jpg

God I feel for those kids I really do. They must be so embarrassed and ashamed. She makes me bleeping sick!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Most of her pics her mouth is open with teeth showing. I just tried to look like that, impossible to relax. It’s the face you make if you cut your lip. I remember years ago on one of her shows she said she pretends she’s looking into a sunset and blowing a gentle bubble for the perfect photo face. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Morning one and all.. now old Sk(W)anky trying to pose up a storm in their sultry sexy looks 😂 I looked at these and thought how old fashioned it all looks, no surprise really because she is very old fashioned with her poses etc.

I don’t believe either of these morons have any moral compass and the kids must suffer terribly at school but that wouldn’t bother her. As for him I wonder what his parents think his fathers new girlfriend doesn’t look much older than wanky and she has now seen his boyhood in full 🤢.

Sitting round the dinner table in the future could be funny after all their posing on OF.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m probably older Prince. 60 now. Loved Kenny Everett 😊
His was all done in the best possible taste, unlike skanky.

snigger snigger
Velvet Sofa's
snail trails....
I never get it when women say that.
How is not wearing underwear sexy? leaving snail trails and skidders everywhere you go 🤣🤣🤣

snigger snigger
Velvet Sofa's
snail trails....
Another lie about not wearing knickers. She seemed to have plenty to sell several years ago ( plus her implants!!! 🤮 ) to make some money!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor deceased George‘s little girl, always looks poorly. Christ knows what she saw. Older ones saw mum spaced out. Numerous men. Same sort of life as Prices kids until 2 dads took control and gave them a loving stable home with their partners.
Yep, remember that Mark Croft guy, he was awful... i wonder does he see the 2 kids he has with her...

I thought George was OK initally, but he turned out to be a nightmare too (I acknowledge he had severe mental health problems but that can't be used to excuse all his behaviour).

I don't know if social services have been involved with Katona and her kids.

Wonder are KK and KP still "pals" or were they ever even pals, KK was on the CAN books too at one stage so probably all a set up.

Reactions: 20

🤢 yuk
This whole article is embarrassing & total cringe. I'm embarrassed by it & I don't even know her 😳 Her nearest & dearest must be absolutely dying of shame. Except of course for the pervy rapist who apparently likes it 🤢🥴
Boasting about not wearing knickers at 43? Really? Is that the very best you can do to try & drum up punter's for your OF? Please, just stop! It's beyond embarrassing 🤦
Desperate much? When she hasn't made a million to pay off her debts, what next? Rob a bank & blame it on 'mentawl elf' 🙄

Posting pics taken on Princesses bed, dressed to look like a young girl is a whole new level of disturbing. It's clear who she's marketing those at. It's sick. She's bleeping sick. She should not be allowed anywhere near those kids again! How could the father's not be constantly worried if she had them?

What next? Crawl dressed as Indiana Jones on Jett's bed in his jungle themed room? 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
His was all done in the best possible taste, unlike skanky.

I never get it when women say that.
How is not wearing underwear sexy? leaving snail trails and skidders everywhere you go 🤣🤣🤣

Another lie about not wearing knickers. She seemed to have plenty to sell several years ago ( plus her implants!!! 🤮 ) to make some money!
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she even bothers to wipe her fanny and arse. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She's a thoroughly nasty piece of work and Crawl positively encourages her repellant behaviour.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.