Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are new pics I'm afraid guys. Within the last two weeks.

This is the type of content that gets sent to DMs and she then expects payment for them.

Her OF is full of nothing but people begging her to get naked in the comments section and saying that they don't care for her boring content about her personal life.
Her boobs are so wonky in that 2nd pic 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11

This is the type of content that gets sent to DMs and she then expects payment for them.

Her OF is full of nothing but people begging her to get naked in the comments section and saying that they don't care for her boring content about her personal life.
Did she ask to have her right boob higher than her left and her nips on the sides not the front?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Whats she not like with those artifical horrible boulders with the engagement ring on display. What really freaks me out is everytime she posts a OF link on IG her stepfather likes it 🤮🤮🤮
@PTMe are they flocking in there 1000's like the media say to her OF page?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Sorry no way is that sexy.

Reactions: 15
It looks like the centre skin is starting to lift. She is going to end up with one mono-boob if she isn’t careful. I have seen them try to fix that on Botched and it’s no easy task.

Reactions: 15
I've screenshot it too. My husband's not impressed by it 🤣
Mr Anna laughed his head off when I showed him ... " WTF ... Who would pay to see THAT " .... He's a dark horse, after so many years ... Ive no complaints 🍆🍆 :love::love: ... Il stop there ... No further comment :oops::oops::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like the centre skin is starting to lift. She is going to end up with one mono-boob if she isn’t careful. I have seen them try to fix that on Botched and it’s no easy task.
Mono-boob 😂😂👌

That's what I'm going to call Carl from now on...

After all, he is a tit...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Absolute desperation, KP is totally deluded. After my deep dive into the way OF works ( still recovering 🤪 ) this is not the content punters on there want. It needs to be full nudes, and that’s just the beginning, they want a lot more, dirty chats, requests and other stuff. For these they get tips, that’s how the big money is made, it’s nearly a full time job to keep your subscribers happy. All KP is doing is chucking content out that could be on a Instagram. I could find a ton of girls running photos like this on IG, she might get some people paying initial subscriptions for novelty value, but they’ll disappear if this is her idea of OF. She’s just treating the whole OF enterprise as a slightly racier version of IG. As you say these guys, and they are mainly pervy guys, not her clothing buying public, ain’t interested in her personal life, they just want filthy stuff, not these pics we seen so far.

There are forums discussing other celebs and women who are on OF, the content is really disgusting, I couldn’t repeat 99% of the stuff I read or repeat it on here, but this is one comment that wasn’t that bad, discussing someone on there, not KP, when asked about their responses to requests…..

‘You’ll have to leave a tip with your message but you can say anything to her, but I can guarantee her reply will be as filthy as anything you could come up with’

This is what the big money makers are doing, these photos of KP are already leaking, so people can get them for free anyway, plus they are not what the OF people want, they want far more for their money. I cannot see this working for her, she must know how it works, or is her brain that addled she reckons a few pics like this will make her millions. It really won’t.🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 23

Those boobs are comedy gold, they look bloody ridiculous, why on earth does she thinks that is a good look is beyond me. I think she is desperate hence these ridiculous photoshopped pictures. Comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolute desperation, KP is totally deluded. After my deep dive into the way OF works ( still recovering 🤪 ) this is not the content punters on there want. It needs to be full nudes, and that’s just the beginning, they want a lot more, dirty chats, requests and other stuff. For these they get tips, that’s how the big money is made, it’s nearly a full time job to keep your subscribers happy. All KP is doing is chucking content out that could be on a Instagram. I could find a ton of girls running photos like this on IG, she might get some people paying initial subscriptions for novelty value, but they’ll disappear if this is her idea of OF. She’s just treating the whole OF enterprise as a slightly racier version of IG. As you say these guys, and they are mainly pervy guys, not her clothing buying public, ain’t interested in her personal life, they just want filthy stuff, not these pics we seen so far.

There are forums discussing other celebs and women who are on OF, the content is really disgusting, I couldn’t repeat 99% of the stuff I read or repeat it on here, but this is one comment that wasn’t that bad, discussing someone on there, not KP, when asked about their responses to requests…..

‘You’ll have to leave a tip with your message but you can say anything to her, but I can guarantee her reply will be as filthy as anything you could come up with’

This is what the big money makers are doing, these photos of KP are already leaking, so people can get them for free anyway, plus they are not what the OF people want, they want far more for their money. I cannot see this working for her, she must know how it works, or is her brain that addled she reckons a few pics like this will make her millions. It really won’t.🤷🏽‍♀️
Thankfully we have Mono-boob:

"Our source added: “He’s been researching the site to support Katie and knows it inside out now."

Like how to:

- Add photo/video
- Delete photo/video
- Reply to comment/request

Job done!

Where's my millions...? £££

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.