Krusties #6 pull up a seat and join in for a natter or just read through whilst you're sat on the crapper.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @MrsEms for the new thread title 🥳🎉🎉💕

Carry on Krusties 💕💕
Omg! Thankyou staples my lovely! I can't believe I've actually got a thread title🤣
Thankyou everyone. Thankyou to the castle that I lived next to, it had a sign on the door...crapper for the loo🤣
I live next to another castle now, Wales is a place to visit if you like castles or want to go on the piss🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you Stappy ❤ well that title HAD to win Mrs E, mind you don't wipe your bum with the wrong hand now me dear 🤣🤣🤣❤😘

• Haha
I always remember pics of the singer Barry Whites wife,bloody hell her nails were so long and claw like,always wondered how the duck did she wipe her arse.😳🥴 unles she popped out to the garden and crawlies along on her arse.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always remember pics of the singer Barry Whites wife,bloody hell her nails were so long and claw like,always wondered how the duck did she wipe her arse.😳🥴 unles she popped out to the garden and crawlies along on her arse.🤣
I had a right old game when I had that fall & buggered my elbow up just before Christmas Dolly, it was touch and go I tell ya 🤣🤣❤

• Heart
What the duck?????

What have you been yapping on about??

I've just got home, got my dinner, so what is going on???

• Haha
Peter Donergan and Tom jones singing together on the voice...and I can't attach the bloody song🤣 The gentleman he sang with was the son of the writer of the song I think! I didn't watch much of the series but got my Nobby to record it!🤣
What the duck?????

What have you been yapping on about??

I've just got home, got my dinner, so what is going on???

Leather pants...calm down😘
I lied...crap🤣

• Haha
Peeks has been missing today so I shall set you a word game. Change one letter to form the next word.

Surname of man who patented water closet 7 letters
Wooden implement used to press seams 7 letters
Fast ship popular in 19th century to transport tea 7 letters
Slightly roughness or ruffling of the sea 6 letters
Type of scissors used in gardening to cut branches and twigs 6 letters

the winner gets a handmade dish cloth washable at 30%

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Secateurs

Only one that registered, sorry! I'll look back now😂

Bollocks, that's 8...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Secateurs

Only one that registered, sorry! I'll look back now😂
Good try but too many letters. I think most of this lot are already pissed and as I don’t drink I’m going to bed. Night all I shall check answers in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Good try but too many letters. I think most of this lot are already pissed and as I don’t drink I’m going to bed. Night all I shall check answers in the morning.
Goodnight harri, god bless❤😘

• Heart
I’ve just been on the ‘other’ thread and someone is throwing a complete wobbly and effing and jeffing at everyone coz they think Cole has posted a photo of a ladybird sniffing coke 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Night Harri :) **sometimes I hear Frank Bruno the boxer saying that** :LOL:

I don't drink, I'm just odd :giggle:

Surname of man who patented water closet 7 letters (crapper, no not the fella in a cafe with Hailey)

Wooden implement used to press seams 7 letters (no, see I just want to say Iron and that isn't 7 doh)

Fast ship popular in 19th century to transport tea 7 letters (Schooner or Clipper, oh the first one is 8 letters, oops)

Slightly roughness or ruffling of the sea 6 letters (choppy)

Type of scissors used in gardening to cut branches and twigs 6 letters (snipper - well that's what I call mine lol)

(I don't think I got any right there) o_O:)

I’ve just been on the ‘other’ thread and someone is throwing a complete wobbly and effing and jeffing at everyone coz they think Cole has posted a photo of a ladybird sniffing coke 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
wouldn't the ladybird fall in the glass? or the bubbles go up it's little nose? :oops: ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
You lot ain't Bleeding changed , looking for you find out you've up sticks and moved house , Ha Ha thought I wouldn't find you didn't you ? On one hand I think blinding thread title , on the other i've been trying to bring a Bit of class and sophistication to this thread, trust Mrs ems to lower the tone 😂 I see Diddy says she doesn't drink she's just odd ,
that's perfect for this thread, fit in with you lot , I'm quite pleased ,I got the answer this week to something I have always suspected, Met one of my sisters friends , turns out she's in the medical profession , had a really good chat , got to telling her about the Krusties , all the friends I have , everyone , staples , dolly ,face , harry ,Mrs ems .the captain, pink , all my friends , past and present , all the stories over the years , and she confirmed it , I'm the only sane one here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Wow .reminds me of the old days when you lightweights went to bed, and I used to Waffle , had the run of the place . and tonight im in one of those moods , sorry xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m so disappointed it took me all of 5 minutes to think up this quiz and I only got 1 and a bit of you partaking. Oh well, I know Peeks is the better quiz master but I try my best.

didntwanttojoin you got 2 right

Don’t know what happened before you lot were all in high spirits, I piss off to bed and then you’re silent. Please feel free to continue to party if a Krustie leaves the building.

Peeks we’re due another of your crazy poems, they definitely broke the mould when they made you. By the way still waiting for help with my VPN and the big question, are you a cod or a trout?

Ok I’m gone, it’s early and I’ve been struggling to sleep, so bloody cold

Hot cocoa anyone?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.