Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandbem

Hopefully she's having her mouth sewn shut
You'd need a long rope.... 👄
😂

Never heard of her so googled and came up with the following: In November 2021, Dunn was dropped from Hollyoaks after she joined the adult subscription service OnlyFans. So she'll be all for it I suppose. It's obviously the home of the failures.
I won't be watching but I'm hoping someone on this forum will report... 😊🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gem74

VIP Member
Anyone else watching her recreating the car crash tonight 🤣 ffs she is a pleb

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
This is what she's had done, according to a plastic surgeon. I'm amazed anyone operates in her, she's going to die.
Screenshot_20220202-202542.png

• Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Wish he’d tie her to the railway tracks while twirling his moustache…… Would you love that? Would ya?
Woo Hoo!
I thought this! If the ‘project’ had been a success wouldn’t she have photos of it everywhere by now? As it is, she has barely mentioned it let alone moved back in.

I think the ‘Mucky Mansion’ is on TV tonight Carol. If you look closely you might see a pixelated shot of your face that you can sell as an exclusive on OF……
Marketed as only appearance.

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I think Cole has been ‘shadow banned’ on Insta, again! 🤣🤣 anyone else have to type his full name in to find him?

Last edited:
  • Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
According to The Sun, Katie's 100 hours of punishment begins next week - with the entire sentence being spread out across six weeks in total.

That was in the Mirror 8th January
So she should finish it by 18th Feb but this is the Sun so might not be true

WillowTree21

VIP Member
God he is boring ... Really going to pull in the punters with these comments Carol 🤣🤣🤣 No, haven't subscribed, you can see this anyway .... Sexy gems such as 'I have been driving all day' and 'Anything good on TV tonight' ... And a 7yr old pic of him in the gym that 'no ones seen before' ... No one is interested Carol
What a Pratt.

• Haha