Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Big Loz makes me laugh, she filters herself so much she looks like a completely different person, like it doesn't resemble her at all. Wish she took as much time actually playing with Larose as she does filtering herself!
I just can't read that name without feeling a bit 🤢 what's she going to call the next one urenrose .poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Even my mum said last week that Katie must have been 'drugged up' and my mum knows less than I do about drugs bless her :LOL:

I had to make an account to view Carl's todger, I must admit I was not expecting the length and I studied it because i think there’s some trickery involved. You know how the kardashians slim things down, I think he’s lengthened that But forgot to add some width
PMSL! And I spat my drink out too! Damn you! :LOL:

• Haha

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Also notice how the nun’s habit (lol and FFS) would have fitted over the bandage helmet. Presumably bandage head been going on for a while, and not for “brow lift” as brows on show with the nun’s outfit.
Wonder what’s it’s hiding? Brain transplant? Hair disaster? Something to do with her ears?

• Wow

Sandbem

I know, business must be slow if the cars are at the MM, he's off on his jollies all the time and the 2 phone numbers are not his. Can hardly see Plumbers4U missing out on fixing a boiler to whizz down from Essex to sell one of the motas. Plus, hardly any of them is less than 10 years old! The Lamborghini should be in a museum!
With Jordan ! 😂

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
just been looking at the basic comments woodenhead is posting on his OF page.................................................boring or what?
its like your grandma has just discovered social media for the first time.........
hi how is everyone? hi what are you watching on tv? hi what you having for dinner? hi what would you like me to do?
Have you subscribed?

• Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
Bye bye baby goodbye. OF wants to see you stuffing up your chuff. God help your kids.

Reactions: 11