Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
I've screenshot it too. My husband's not impressed by it 🤣
Mr Anna laughed his head off when I showed him ... " WTF ... Who would pay to see THAT " .... He's a dark horse, after so many years ... Ive no complaints 🍆🍆 :love::love: ... Il stop there ... No further comment :oops::oops::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

helptheaged

VIP Member
Just to inform you that I'm not gearing up for any sort of celebration for Valentines day and
Katie's day in court if she bothers to show up.

Nothing ain't gunna fooking happen.
I do feel she has got a get out everything up her sleeve

• Wow
  • Sad

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Meanwhile in KP’s world……thought they were having a give away today? Looks like that’s been shelved too 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a gimmick to gain more followers 😡
What’s going on with her thigh? Is that badly applied fake tan or bruising?

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Yes I think it’s odd too , that’s why I posted it , I was genuinely still playing with dolls when I was 14 .
And I know times change , but i don’t know any other 14 year olds that would film this with the intention of sending it to their mother - most mother’s would not be impressed by this at all , I don’t imagine & their mother THEN post it on SM .

They might play dress up in a daft & gauche way & send it to their mates .

But this is like she’s wanting to get herself out into her Mothers demographic . She knew KP would put this STRAIGHT out there & no mistake.

She knows her Mother will post it straight on to her Instagram . An account , let’s not forget , that is also directly linked to The Mother’s OF .

Somebody posted before that Skanky will push P in the direction she chose for herself as it will keep not only her relevant , but I’m sure she’s planning on being a “ Momager” . She will still then get the reflected glory & attention she thirsts for .
Exactly this.😠😠

• Heart
  • Angry
looks like DL is lacking in interest,this will be KP soon enough