Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who missed seeing Cole’s pencil pic… it’s back on lpsg. Someone re-posted it. 👀
It's the combination of pencil, no abs, fatty belly, and tilted hips to try to get whatever it is (real or false) to look longer. He's gruesome. Oh, yuk, I've got a screenshot, bleugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The link so you dont have to waste time searching. lol
OMG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks phoebs,
It should come with the following warning:
LIKEKY TO CAUSE A VOMIT BURP 🤢
A right slim Jim.

He must be feeling a right chump. Those pictures are beyond ridiculous. The pair of them are now just a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m still catching up on the previous thread but I have queue jumped forward to say that whilst I was decorating (yes KP, for real!) I watched all 3 mucky mansion episodes in the background. 😳

I won’t watch KP on insta and so haven’t heard her actual voice for years and I was genuinely shocked.

Her fake gnashers are obviously too big as she can’t talk properly 🦷, and if Ch4 cut all the constant “I love it” crap out, each show would only be 5 mins long. 🤢

If I had drank a shot every time she said it, I would be dead! ⚰ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Much as I quite like/don't mind KB he's like an annoying dog with two dicks tonight on his IG!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*warning*

The following pictures reek of desperation and pure granny.

More leaked OF!
These are air brushed to the hilt! She should be sued under the trades description act. This is not the real KP, this is an airbrushed imposter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
*warning*

The following pictures reek of desperation and pure granny.

More leaked OF!
Do you reckon they're old photos, specifically chosen as her forearms are covered as she wouldn't have had her Carl tats then?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It is grim she’s using Princess bedroom. It’s not like we haven’t all seen her decorate it!

these shots are just well boring aren’t they?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.