Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, I’ll give someone else a chance next time…..🤔🤔🤔 maybe 🤣 Thank you for voting again 😘
Maybe his mum gave him a telling off for today’s headline in the sun, oh the shame…
Great title again🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
6C60FE6D-0C97-4215-AFAE-5456DF5854D1.jpeg

This weeks New magazines cover.
Look after the kids you already have you despicable disgrace.. call yourself a mother 🤣🤣🤣
Wanting more, the SS will be all over her the stupid old tart

That face though 😳 what's going on with her ear? Has Blade used it as a chew toy? Is that all scarring from botched surgeries? 😳
State of that, it's disgusting.. no wonder creepy Carol can't stand to attention for a photo opportunity 🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That Kris fight thing says he's 1.55M tall. That's less that 5'2".
You just can't get the staff these days.... 🙄
I was just gonna say that! Sat here thinking I'm sure I'm 1.73 & didn't think he was a midget... would be a shame if he was (nothing against midgets obviously, just not my thing)...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is Hayleigh, the ex, for those asking. She’s far more beautiful that Kate. And apparently she’s in the top 1% of only fans contributors. 😉
8AFDD7CF-3102-4377-B762-9D47FB057133.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well done DC. I bet I am now officially the only one on here not to have a thread of my own. I'm going to cry myself sleep tonight. On my bed. In my bedroom. Yes I'm so lucky to have a bed. Unlike her 2 young children.
Yes I just read that. What an evil cow, I’d give my bed up for any guest let alone my own flesh and blood.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Another slapper naked online though ...
Very true. He has a type, for sure. This girl is young now, but she'll likely be another one who ends up down the extreme surgery route. She looks normal, but give it a few years. It's such a shame.

Aysa_hayleigh ?
Do you think she is pretty? I think she’s a wannabe pwicey

Is this the same girl?
I've watched the video and It is, but it looks like she's had a tonne of work down since the picture I shared. I take it all back....she's another plastic blowfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These girls are all cut from the same cloth, but facially...yeah, much prettier...even prettier than when Katie was pre-surgery, IMO. I know others may see it differently. I know who i'd rather be with. 😬 😂
The filler and eyebrows, particularly without make up, gives a really odd hard look. Like Kryton.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok MM C4 update from me.

Episode 1 she’s really annoying but in episode 2, 3/4 way through she looks really ‘off’ like she’s not with it, her eyes don’t look right. Like she’s spaced out

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.