Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to inform you that I'm not gearing up for any sort of celebration for Valentines day and
Katie's day in court if she bothers to show up.

Nothing ain't gunna fooking happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
For anyone who missed seeing Cole’s pencil pic… it’s back on lpsg. Someone re-posted it. 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I finally got a looksie, but I couldn’t bring myself to screenshot it 😊. Maybe another Tattler will be brave enough to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The link so you dont have to waste time searching. lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just to inform you that I'm not gearing up for any sort of celebration for Valentines day and
Katie's day in court if she bothers to show up.

Nothing ain't gunna fooking happen.
I do feel she has got a get out everything up her sleeve

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I do feel she has got a get out everything up her sleeve
My dad used to say "The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly small.".
Karma and Justice will get KP in the end. One way or another.
Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I finally got a looksie, but I couldn’t bring myself to screenshot it 😊. Maybe another Tattler will be brave enough to do it
The other screenshot was only on here 30 seconds! I'm still using eyewash now! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The link so you dont have to waste time searching. lol
Thanks phoebs,
It should come with the following warning:
LIKEKY TO CAUSE A VOMIT BURP 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ok MM C4 update from me.

Episode 1 she’s really annoying but in episode 2, 3/4 way through she looks really ‘off’ like she’s not with it, her eyes don’t look right. Like she’s spaced out
Even my mum said last week that Katie must have been 'drugged up' and my mum knows less than I do about drugs bless her :LOL:

I had to make an account to view Carl's todger, I must admit I was not expecting the length and I studied it because i think there’s some trickery involved. You know how the kardashians slim things down, I think he’s lengthened that But forgot to add some width

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My dad used to say "The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly small.".
Karma and Justice will get KP in the end. One way or another.
Sad really.
The access to her kids is now controlled ... It will ALL catch up with her in the end

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even my mum said last week that Katie must have been 'drugged up' and my mum knows less than I do about drugs bless her :LOL:

I had to make an account to view Carl's todger, I must admit I was not expecting the length and I studied it because i think there’s some trickery involved. You know how the kardashians slim things down, I think he’s lengthened that But forgot to add some width
PMSL! And I spat my drink out too! Damn you! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yeah I think you can see when things started to go wrong. Before she goes to NTA’s she doesn’t look right. Her pupils when she does princess bedroom reveal are MASSIVE

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.