Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for the life of me can’t see why anyone would pay for her OF everything she has shown so far has been seen before. Those bolt on boobs look bloody ridiculous there is nothing natural or normal with her, god she makes me feel sick 🤢. And why she thinks anyone is interested in whether she wears underwear or not well your guess is as good as mine🤷‍♀️
February the 14th will have a whole new meaning for her this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"But I have to say I do have perfect, Pricey feet. Like me, a perfect little package.

"Before I broke my feet I was a size four, but now I'm about four-and-a-half. I'm a four in sandals but if they have a back bit I'm a 4.5 because where they put all the metal work in my feet they've made them slightly longer."'

She really is dense and has no self-awareness. She is obviously trying to advertise to the foot fetish market by talking about 'perfect tiny feet' and then in the next breath describes how they were mangled and made bigger by the metal plates in surgery 🤷‍♀️ 😂
She's gon for a niche market and put 99% of them off.
Don't ask how I know 🤭 but a major part of foot fetishism is them being flexible, they are not going to pay to see mangled, stiff trotters!

....her and Cole just look like cheap hookers now, I mean £6 for a dick pic? Even balding crack whores with no teeth would probably
get a tenner a hand job.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I for the life of me can’t see why anyone would pay for her OF everything she has shown so far has been seen before. Those bolt on boobs look bloody ridiculous there is nothing natural or normal with her, god she makes me feel sick 🤢. And why she thinks anyone is interested in whether she wears underwear or not well your guess is as good as mine🤷‍♀️
February the 14th will have a whole new meaning for her this year.
I get there are some dirty old bastards that would pay for some juicey shots of her ( let’s face it, those sorts of people would pay for anything to jerk off to! 🤮 ). But to pay for her to pout and look dead behind the eyes in some heavily filtered undie shots, no way. Plus you can see all that for free and more if you google her past life for free.

Reactions: 21
"But I have to say I do have perfect, Pricey feet. Like me, a perfect little package.

"Before I broke my feet I was a size four, but now I'm about four-and-a-half. I'm a four in sandals but if they have a back bit I'm a 4.5 because where they put all the metal work in my feet they've made them slightly longer."'

She really is dense and has no self-awareness. She is obviously trying to advertise to the foot fetish market by talking about 'perfect tiny feet' and then in the next breath describes how they were mangled and made bigger by the metal plates in surgery 🤷‍♀️ 😂
She's gon for a niche market and put 99% of them off.
Don't ask how I know 🤭 but a major part of foot fetishism is them being flexible, they are not going to pay to see mangled, stiff trotters!

....her and Cole just look like cheap hookers now, I mean £6 for a dick pic? Even balding crack whores with no teeth would probably
get a tenner a hand job.
Where the hell is this all gonna end? What is there left? The bottom of the barrel has been scraped. I just don't see that she has anywhere else to go 🤷
Is it all part of an elaborate plan?
Does she even have a plan?
She has absolutely spiralled into disaster since she took up with him. That said, he looks shocking. Weight gain & aged about 10 years.
If we can all see it's toxic surely they can 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How can one person look so different?
This probably has deep significance to the way her mind works. She changes faces like she changes her underwear ( albeit, she doesn’t wear any….allegedly 🤮 )
Ps…I am not adding the more recent heavily filtered ones, as that’s a step too far in change, and totally fake too. She has clearly had a lot of work done over the years, so her saying she is afraid of needles is complete 💩

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Do they get paid for the articles on them every single day?! Basically they’re getting free marketing?! Wish they’d just fooookofff!
Comments on DM today “I’d pay £11 NOT to see these pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can one person look so different?
This probably has deep significance to the way her mind works. She changes faces like she changes her underwear ( albeit, she doesn’t wear any….allegedly 🤮 )
True and she's constantly changing her hair too. It's an unstable sense of self. She thinks any surgery makes her 'new' and therefore all her problems go away....spolier alert.....they don't!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They are new pics I'm afraid guys. Within the last two weeks.

This is the type of content that gets sent to DMs and she then expects payment for them.

Her OF is full of nothing but people begging her to get naked in the comments section and saying that they don't care for her boring content about her personal life.
Who wants to look at a pair of inflatable balloons and a photo shopped to the hilt face and body?

Reactions: 18
Where the hell is this all gonna end? What is there left? The bottom of the barrel has been scraped. I just don't see that she has anywhere else to go 🤷
Is it all part of an elaborate plan?
Does she even have a plan?
She has absolutely spiralled into disaster since she took up with him. That said, he looks shocking. Weight gain & aged about 10 years.
If we can all see it's toxic surely they can 🤦
Modern day Bonnie and Clyde. Robbing from the poor to feed the greedy.

@Rita Chevrolet have you put Crawl's winky in the wiki? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wee wiki winkie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am the same Fairyqueen. I was stupidly walking around topless recently and caught my nipple on the door handle 😂 it was lucky I didn’t rip it off! I certainly don’t have her rock hard beach balls. I have to arrange mine in bed so I don’t suffocate myself or squish them. To think I was small chested in my twenties. I even thought about a boob job. Thank goodness I didn’t do it.
I had a breast reduction 25 years ago but the sods have happily grown back to their original size. Mind you I weigh about 4 stone more than I did 25 years ago too! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she shown the world her mucky minge yet?
OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDD 😳😳😳😳 I think you've accidentally 'leaked' the next installment! Channel 4 will be renovating her Mucky Minge 🥴 just like the Mucky Mansion, it's been ransacked, had leaks, ripped apart, smashed, gives everyone bad memories, men have fly tipped there.
It's up to Steve the builder to repair it. Bravely assisted by a TV crew, a pot of glue, glitter & some stuffed animals. WOO HOO, I LOVE IT 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.