Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Essex Police told The Sun: "A man arrested following reports of an assault in Little Canfield on 23 August has been released under investigation."

The person who allegedly assaulted the mum-of-five has been bailed three times before.

Being released under investigation means you have been released without charge with no obligation to return on bail. However, the investigation will remain ongoing.

I just wondered with Coles' birthday coming up soon will the 'man's' age be changed to 33? :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Love this! Very good point!

Reactions: 9

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
Her 100 hours of "punishment" is my idea of volunteering and being a decent member of society that gives back. I could name half a dozen people who do her punishment in their spare time as they're kind folk. I'm thoroughly pissed off at our society today, people who are decent and try to do the right thing get shit on from a height by people like Crawl and Katie.

(Disclaimer: I'm more annoyed that usual today as I've been passed over for a job that I am overqualified for, the job went to some bloke he drinks down the pub with, has none of the qualifications but they will pay for him to do the exams.)
I do it myself! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Urgh Dane Bowers is AWFUL. He had the chance of a great career he could sing, another level were awesome but he’s horrible. Horrible. Especially to women

Foxtotty

VIP Member
The question is why did the initial magistrate say that, because it does not seem to be what usually happens, so why give her special considerations?
She had a really savvy lawyer who happens to live in Brighton too!

Omg curiosity made me look now I feel violated, my poor phone 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'm proud to say I might be one of the few on here that have bothered checking it out

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Now I know I’m old ….. but once you’ve seen what he has to offer (giggling like a naughty school girl) him sat there with his shorts on and a banana down his pants just does not compute with the picture of his HP 1 . It’s like a present who is going to pay to see his 🍄 now all the wrapping paper has been removed it’s no longer a mystery 😂😂
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'trouser snake'

Last edited:
  • Haha