Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BambiK

Chatty Member
[
TA
Tambourina42 MIN AGO
I know it’s hard but we need to be patient. They will be looking into her accusations against Kieron. He’s been to the police and spoken with them. They will be looking at every little detail. Her accusations are serious. She has broken her restraining order. Possibly not adhered to to her court ordered community service order. I believe right now that no news is good news. The police are putting together a strong case to get her jailed. Jailing her for one offence such as breaking her restraining order could possibly just give her a short sentence. But who knows what they found on her phone? Incriminating evidence that she’s trying to set Kieron up?
We all want to see her behind bars. Personally I believe she’s going to be charged soon and it will wipe that plastic smile off her face.
Has anybody seen this on Mirror comments?
Which Mirror article was that posted on?

Reactions: 7

helptheaged

VIP Member
She puts the camera right in his face when they're in bed, she is asking him about food they haven't got yet and filming him, that would annoy the hell out of me. She just has to show 'how great' her life is, which we all know isn't true....how long can he put up with it?
I thought they went out for a meal

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Right…..I can’t see his dick pic. I click on the link but when I click on his posts it says I have to register.
Did you all have to do this?

Kids these days must get picked on at school when other kids find out their mum has an OF page or is generally just being embarrassing

If she carries this on, her kids will eventually cut ties and only have a relationship with PA
What about KH his kids will get the same, thought he was a nice guy

DB0000

Sorry if it's already been asked but I'm trying to understand the house ownership. If it's been taken back by the mortgage company how the hell & can she live there & certainly renovate it!! Any regular Joe would have had eviction notice by now surely. I know covid stopped evictions but they have started again now.
It won’t have been taken back - shell claim she’s the mother of 5 children and needs a house big enough to home them all - by law if she has children they have to ensure they have a home - she’ll claim that any other 6 bed property (that she’ll claim she needs) would cost the same as the MM so they won’t consider the house as an asset they can recover. Now we all know that she’s not talking care of any of her 5 kids put she’ll claim that’s only temporary

• Angry
Reactions: 6

DB0000

Hope you’re right. Any visits to this poor lad, should be supervised. Hope they stop him being used for paid publicity. He has no privacy and treated like a performing parrot. Making him swear, Crawl taunting him, while she eggs him on and laughs. Disgusting abuse of a vulnerable young man.

I’d sooner pop out my own eye balls and burn my ear drums than watch and listen to that vile individual.
im literally gobsmacked about how many tattlers tuned in !!!

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I agree with you foxy but as my old mum used to say it’s not the size that counts it’s how you use it 😂 my OH can’t stand skanky even when she was on page 3 he always said Sam fox was way prettier in his opinion 😂
So true on all counts

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
It amuses me that most tattlers were raging about the program being on - but most watched it !!!🤔
I was always going to watch it.
Only a small percentage of peoples viewing habits are logged for viewing figures, unless we were 1 of those it wouldnt change live tv viewing figures.
Streaming / on demand figures could be collected.

helptheaged

VIP Member
I wondered if stories don’t go out because people worry for her safety? If a big story drops and Carl is taken unawares, he could hurt her? It’s only a theory as to why stories like that haven’t come out
Or did they expect her to be jailed?