Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Was it not erect ?

I missed out too , I wasn’t bloody joining that site just to see that ,

Can’t believe none of you screenshotted it , she said , all temptress like …..
Someone did screenshoot it (I can't remember who it was) and put it on here this afternoon. I saw it! Eek, my EYES!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Doubt they're on mandy or mushies, more likely booze and sniff, a spliff would stink out wherever they are. Starts off nice, the booze and the sniff, after a few lines they won't be as giggly and tired. Snarkiness comes next.

Deffo agree 👍 👏
Worth staying up for the next thrilling instalment then. :sleep:

• Haha

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
With everything that’s going on, plus having a new baby and young kids, I think it’s disgusting he’s still doing OF. Michelle shouldn’t be supporting him in this. Doesn’t she work at a school ?
Yes, she was a teaching assistant at the school where Skanky had a go at her. Not sure if she is still doing that now though.

kirajodie

VIP Member
Can you see the road sign out the window with the arrows on as she says road trip, doesn’t look British. Definitely out of the country.
Could that ve on a ferry, not actually in a car park, Where he is roaring the engine

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Yep. Certain mega-rich arabs pay western women a fortune to defecate on them or (worse still imo) in their mouths. I assume its some sort of a powertrip thing over these "Western Ho's" or such like yet the Dubai regulars don't seem to mind as long as they're being given designer handbags and loadsa money for their services; It says a lot about them does it not?
I went down that rabbit hole! 🤮

Yes. No bed previously.
Where did the poor lad sleep?

• Sad