Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
It looks like one of the Royal Leonardo chains. I recognised the pool in the spa shot. There are 3 in London.
Im glad you said that. I stayed in one a couple of years ago and thought the ‘spa’ looked familiar! If it’s the same one it’s the one at Tower Bridge.

Reactions: 11

Sandbem

Couldn't help it.. It was worming in my head, had to get rid of it...
Watch from 1:50...

• Haha
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Is she doing OK with the OF ... lol... or is Kerry and Carlos getting more like than her... I can imagine she will initially go for this 100 % so expect anything... then escalating and getting worse and worse... competition between her and the "BITCHES"she goes at them will be extreme...
OF fights..... like a cage fight but with boobs and mines.... eeeewwww
#Minges

• Haha
have to agree i dont think he should be on there,it seems alot of zzzzzzz celebs dont want to do a normal job and want easy money when work drys up

poor kids all round some parents just dont seem to put their kids feelings first
the whole price and hayler of thing neither of them can take the hifher ground on this

helptheaged

VIP Member
I wouldn’t hold your breath about slapgate or breach of restraining order - or bankruptcy/ all will get brushed under the carpet as per usual and we’ll hear no more about them 👎
I think you are right about slapgate and restraining order, hopefully bankruptcy will go to plan

Webster1357

VIP Member
It amuses me that most tattlers were raging about the program being on - but most watched it !!!🤔
I know! I watched half of No 1, none of 2 and the end of 3, just to see the crash and her explanation. TBH it was not a good show, she's just not a natural in front of the camera the way the more successful reality stars turned presenters are.

Reactions: 10

Salyara

I know you can travel abroad whilst on a SS, as long as probation officer agrees.

I thought you had to surrender your passport though if on bail . . .

Reactions: 10