Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KAEH

Sorry if this has already been suggested…I’m still catching up and only on page 27 lol 😂 what are the odds Crawl is the one leaking all this to the press? Coincidence they are there the exact moment he’s picking her up?! How thick is she not to see this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well this should hopefully put paid to her holiday next month. Wouldn’t it be incredibly sad if Cokie had to spend her holiday at her majesty’s pleasure?😂😂
Think we can safely say no more Vegas. USA will deffo be saying No No No now. Crawl will have to holoday in his second home on his own in future.

• Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
May I just say ..... Well done ` pete ya cunt ` and Clare .. Im pretty certain this is down to them 👏👏👏 ..... I have no idea if Keiron is guilty or not, for the children's sake and his finance, Im hoping this is all just pwicccceee being the nasty vindictive CUNT that she is ... as mentioned if he is guilty, he does deserve jail ... if not, this is nothing but a witch hunt on him .... Im thinking Pete has solid evidence, that Keiron didnt do, what this bitch is accusing him off, and is now GUNNING for her ... She believes she is invincible ... lets see, how this progresses .. Ive found in life ... the most dangerous people, are those who work in ` silence ` ....... as opposed to this skank who constantly blabbsss that vile mouth of hers 24/7 .... If this is Pete and Clare, finally getting together to put a stop to pwiccceee, its going to get interesting ..... FUCKING BRING IT ON!!!
I think it’s down to these two as well. I think once she started on Emily its been the final straw for PA.
If it is then 👏🏻 nice one PA

• Heart

Dollyhearts

I'm telling you krusties!!! The shits really gonna hit crawlies fan when this story comes out 🙌 if they're fighting now, that thread they're hanging on by is deffo gonna snap like her feet when she threw herself off that balcony, trying to get away from crawlie 💯👍
P. S that was also drip fed to us by one off those 2 that told us about the 🍵 coming soon. She didn't trip over the wall... She threatened to kill herself by throwing herself off the balcony when they were screaming at eachother & the silly tit fell for real 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
..... What a pair off balls in a soggy ball sack these 2 are 😒😒😒

• Haha
  • Wow

emmaw28

VIP Member
No I really don't Emma 👍.... I actually think your friends quite rude intruding on your krustie time 🤷‍♀️ Make it a 1 course dinner date with a desert to go 👍 After all we could be on the eve off all hell breaking lose 😎😎😎😎😎 I'm available for life hacks at all times krusties 👍👍👍👍👍😆
She’s just text to say she’s doing a lateral flow as she feels shit! I’ve told her she’s more than welcome to postpone if she’s not well!! 🤭

• Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Any sane person right now would get home, delete all their social media and have a damn good word with themselves...
But we are talking Skanky here, so it will be full on nosebag and rants probably.
PS Never underestimate the Pricey huh - this is more spectacular than we thought

• Haha
  • Heart

mammywhite

Chatty Member
Bloody hell I only nipped out to get a McDonald (yes bad Mam but keeps kids happy 😆) anyway I come back eat and sort, come onto have a look and find out she’s been arrested and I’ve missed loads of posts,I’m thinking of going back to McDonald’s in the hope when I come back she’s in jail and the next vinegar tits 😂😂

• Haha

PTMe

Chatty Member
Wilma where are you? We need a statement from the one and only KaYteeee Pwice

• Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
Please let justice be served if she is guilty. She,s had years of slagging people off and doing whatever she wants. Think her nose willl be getting some action tonight, be interesting to see Cole’s IG tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Dollyhearts

sorry, what meeting with Claire, I missed that ?
Pete was out with Claire Canns last night & made sure to post it on his stories!! Us seasoned krusties know that's a well aimed dig that he's calling the big guns in after Saint Emily was attacked by skanky 💪👍 He knows, we know that he knows 😉 😉 😉 😉 We got ya Petey boy 👍

I go to my laptop when battery runs out on my phone 🤣🤣
Gs don't give me tips 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ lol 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
She is a disgusting human being if these allegations against Kieran are false.
She is trying to bring everyone down to her bottom dwelling level. She cannot stand it that her ex’s are happy and having better lives without her.

If she blames her “mental ‘elf” again then lock her up in broadmoor.

• Haha
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Love Mirror article saying wanky is struggling with fame what finding it ! Been looking since he hooked up with skanky he's been playing hide and seek with Fame counts to a thousand looks in every nook and cranny finds nothing and has to start again .

He's as smart as Father Dougal is trying to find Ted playing hide and seek in the caravan holiday.

View attachment 1007222

He is struggling with the lack of fame. He thought it would be photo shoots, merching deals and TV appearances - instead he has been relegated to instagram rants and unpaid Uber driver

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Someone have a drink for me! I'm on antibiotics so can't drink. Brandy or Guinness please!!

• Heart