Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social service’s should take Harvey away from that neglecting witch 😡🤬
And his weight was 28.5 stone in one interview a couple of weeks ago, now saying it is 29st, how are they allowing that to happen? It is seriously is neglect and I think this is part of why she keeps putting so many Harvey pictures and videos out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
As long as Keiran and Katie lived together Harvey had a more calm homelife. At least the same ”dad” for years, same house, the smaller siblings always around. Now it is moms different boyfriends and different places to call home. Mucky mansion seemed ok back then. Now Katie is moving around, shouting to him like she thinks he is both blind and death. And oh well I could go on and on. Poor Harvey😩

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Following her social blade, she knows it’s not going that well surely?
Monthly they are not making much from youtube together
She said a company approached her to start up a YouTube channel, if that's the case it must function more as a promotional tool than a direct money maker...at least initially. In more recent times they've seemed to use the filming as a get out clause when it comes to her bankruptcy proceedings and for product placement.

So the holiday was 'work', they most likely blagged a freebie/discount for promoting the resort and facilities...all of which amounted to an 8 minute video. On top of that they were able to go to the garden centre out of hours, and were probably given a load of free stuff for featuring it on the Harvey video. Same with the car wrap video - which Coal loved so much he immediately listed the car for sale!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just checked all my "Likes" and "Replies" on the Sun Website, old bunny snuggles has ALL their posts removed. :LOL:

• Haha
As long as Keiran and Katie lived together Harvey had a more calm homelife. At least the same ”dad” for years, same house, the smaller siblings always around. Now it is moms different boyfriends and different places to call home. Mucky mansion seemed ok back then. Now Katie is moving around, shouting to him like she thinks he is both blind and death. And oh well I could go on and on. Poor Harvey😩
I've always found it uncomfortable to view footage of Alex, Kieran, Kris and now Carl attempting to befriend Harvey. But to keep him in his comfort zone amongst this chaos, (and to continue to use him as another promotional tool) I guess she's intentionally stunted his growth.

One of the worst comments she made, which really stuck with me, was when she spoke about hiring a prostitute for him when he reached 18. Now contrast that with how she has caused him to regress into such an innocent and childlike state. And why would an advocate for anti-bullying towards people with disabilities, say something so distasteful on live TV?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Jeepers the Prostitute comment, what on earth!!!
Is it not more likely that Harvey has some type of GDD diagnosis rather than his development being hindered by her, of course I'm sure her parenting has not helped nor has the chaotic environment he's living in. I know disabled adults who love Mr Tumble etc, they live in supported housing and appear to have a little more independence than Harvey.
I think that the therapy he had whilst in LA in his youth really helped him, I recently saw one of his consultants saying they couldn't believe his development and they never expected him to do x y or z, this was from one of the TV shows way way back. Unfortunately for Harvey he isn't his mother's top priority, unless its for views/content.

• Sad
Is it not more likely that Harvey has some type of GDD diagnosis rather than his development being hindered by her, of course I'm sure her parenting has not helped nor has the chaotic environment he's living in. I know disabled adults who love Mr Tumble etc, they live in supported housing and appear to have a little more independence than Harvey.
I think that the therapy he had whilst in LA in his youth really helped him, I recently saw one of his consultants saying they couldn't believe his development and they never expected him to do x y or z, this was from one of the TV shows way way back. Unfortunately for Harvey he isn't his mother's top priority, unless its for views/content.
Sorry, I should've been clearer when I said stunted! - I just meant palming him off with the ipad/food and not really appearing to engage with him otherwise. Not that he can't enjoy frogs and trains. It's just that she seems to keep him in a place that suits her. For example, when she brought him to her make-up masterclass and he pulled his top up which made everyone laugh. It's only ever comedy relief/freebies/sympathy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Is there anything she won't flog on Insta? It's all crap tat. She's embarrassing. And obviously skint.

Reactions: 13
I dug up the newstory, okay it's the sun.

And here from the Daily Mail, worth reading the comments,

• Angry
  • Sad
Sorry, I should've been clearer when I said stunted! - I just meant palming him off with the ipad/food and not really appearing to engage with him otherwise. Not that he can't enjoy frogs and trains. It's just that she seems to keep him in a place that suits her. For example, when she brought him to her make-up masterclass and he pulled his top up which made everyone laugh. It's only ever comedy relief/freebies/sympathy.
Ah shes just horrid, anyone who would do that to their own child never mind a special child, there's actually no words, is there.

I dug up the newstory, okay it's the sun.

I can't even read that, of course even disabled people experience puberty and they have as much rights/needs to experience sexual feelings as able bodied people, but to broadcast this to the nation is just horribly exploitative. Shame on that TV show they probably dressed it up as some taboo subject that should discussed, vultures.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Social service’s should take Harvey away from that neglecting witch 😡🤬
I raised concerns with social services. I'm sure I'm not the only 1. She needs locking up for all the kids & animals safety! She is waaaaaaay out of control & getting worse. I don't know what will stop her on this path of destruction 🤷

Why does she need to be in a towel & Harvey shirtless in her post about disability day 😳
According to the papers it's a throwback photo but it has to be recent because of her
fingernails, they are yellow and she's only started doing this recently. Why she decided
to use this photo is bleeping obvious, attention!

Reactions: 13
She just wants constant validation from everyone and needs attention. Shouting all the time when she talks, talks over people. All she says to the kids is 'do you love mummy?' or 'awww you're so cute' talking to them all like they are still babies. Does she thinks this proves to everyone when she shows these videos that she is a good mum...? I look at the videos Kieran puts up with B&J, a different world away from the chaos of KP's place...they look relaxed, having fun, doing stuff kids should be doing, the house looks cosy, clean and tidy, you see Kieran cooking healthy food. I don't doubt that KP loves all her children, but her number one will always be herself.

I raised concerns with social services. I'm sure I'm not the only 1. She needs locking up for all the kids & animals safety! She is waaaaaaay out of control & getting worse. I don't know what will stop her on this path of destruction 🤷
I do know someone else has been on the phone to SS, I really hope they are doing something, otherwise we will be reading that something awful has happened to him and I really don't want to see that headline.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
DC16 I hope we are not going to read about another failure and child let down by SS, but I could see that happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
According to the papers it's a throwback photo but it has to be recent because of her
fingernails, they are yellow and she's only started doing this recently. Why she decided
to use this photo is bleeping obvious, attention!
It's from her Thailand holiday in January

She was banned from taking her other kids on holiday so made out like she wanted time with Harvey.

She wrote on her insta "I've come away with just me and my harvey bear" when actually she was with that Ryan Mira chap, chloe duck up and some other geordie sure lot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Yes hopefully there will be social involved due to the peeing video, price is unfit .our mum’s wouldn’t get away with half the stunts she’s pulled it’s just frustrating 😡

Reactions: 12
Thank you Chinchin. Jed xxx
Hey Jed, I haven’t been on tattle much recently but remembered what happened on the TGI Friday video. I was fuming at the time.
We all have your back. Cole is a vicious piece of tit and there are no words to describe that puffed up, rubber faced hag who calls herself a mother.

• Heart
I'll be completely honest I don't know much about the thing(s) Harvey has been diagnosed as having but a few times I've seen him cover his ears and make faces or noises of distress when there has been very loud noises or maybe sudden noises when he's been on TV or on her YouTube etc. Because of that you think she would take care not to scream and screech at him but she gets louder with every video. My hearing is 'normal' and I wince and turn the volume down when I've watched clips and YouTube videos people have linked on here, so I've no idea how he copes with that all the time and right next to him when he can't turn her volume down.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.