Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The ex nanny Nikki is a bit older than pricey, I didn't know/had forgotten, that when she took pricey to the labour tribunal, she admitted they'd had sex... Three times... Hmmm. I remember her denials, saying pricey hadn't paid her and it was all lies. If it's her, she's clearly not underage, she's going to have credibility problems because she lied about it before. What a mess. Hopefully there are emails proving whose version of events is right.
He also said he was messaging someone else at this time.

Reactions: 8

Joannab

Also she mentions ‘they’ when the Police haven’t stated it’s more than one person. So if KP’s not involved with the victim/s how would she have this information I wonder.

By the way Katie if you’re reading this, you’re fooling no one with an ounce of intelligence that you're not seeking revenge with this public IG post, nor do you care about the ‘victim/s’.
She might be referring to "they" so she doesn't have to say she for instance - it could still be one person

Reactions: 7

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Katie, you're a great mother!

Don't shoot me down. These are basically the words uttered by the following live on TV recently.

#Richard Bacon
#Susannah Reid
#Richard Madeley
All incidentally on ITV'S GMB
As was #Andrew Castle now to be found on LBC who I caught on air the day slapgate broke. He waxed lyrical about how lovely she was....WTF?
I think they all need to have a bit of Tattle attention for their delusion👍😀
Well, all I can say is that either they have shagged the nannies or Suss everything is back on the sauce!

• Haha

Wirlesswill

He lives in Newick, beautiful little village in Sussex. I went to a charity cricket match there a couple of years ago and met Piers, he was charming, his ole Mum was there etc. Bout an hour I suppose from KP. I like Piers, he speaks his mind and I think he would give her a good talking to!
I think you should use your association to get him to have a word in her shell😉