Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Evening Captain. Glad you're in the house. Catch up quickly, looks like we'll need you to start the new thread and keep the ball rolling very soon.
Captains in the house Pom... 👏no pressure... lol.. hope you're ok sweetheart. Great to see you whenever you're here . Lots of love xxx😀 🤣💞

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I wish I understood the instructions how to make one , I tried & I don’t get it , I feel bad that you have to keep making them .
If you could help me understand in layman’s terms , I’d happily jump In
Me too, I've made another pathetic attempt tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AD2018

Chatty Member
looks like she as removed the two post she put on her instagram about kieren and just left up the bit that was printed in the paper but we all saw that she admited she DOES NOT HAVE CUSTODY OF HER KIDS AFTER SOCIAL SERVICES WERE INVOLVED AND GIVE THEN TO HIM
Is there a screen shot of this!? 😱 sorry - late to the thread

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Being manipulative is a strong feature of some disorders though. Metal health conditions are not all about peol!e being 'doo lally'. A sociopath still knows right from wrong, so they do have issues but will still be legally responsible.
In my experience working with MENTAL health patients you have to cut them a bit of slack but I will make an exception for her, also Harvey is not as 'doo lally' as you put it. He is pretty clued up, supposed to have the mental age of a 7 year old? Yeah right!

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
You lot are on fire tonight waiting for the next epi.
To certain interested parties change your settings to privacy so no one can see what threads you are watching.
Thanks Moe. Did not know I could do that

Reactions: 5
Blimey, I'm sure you will too. Just remember that we all hate KP, not each other. Night night
I'm just taking advice from others, who also weren't comfortable with the amount of sly digs and snides that go on here, while folk profess true love as a family for each other......

Sweet dreams :)

Reactions: 5

EyeOfTheHawk2

Kieran looks extremely strained in the Daily Mail article today. ...................................... <snip>
Yep and I noticed all the rubbish strewn about. Can see why he was married to Skanky for 5 years. Looks like a rubbish tip.

kh3.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Well community service probably completed for the week, time for Friday night kicking-off time, expecting Instagram madness tonight and this weekend 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪 Prob a take-away video, then the explosion as the ‘fun stuff’ flows, this Is the pattern for a Skanky drama free 2022. Court on Monday, [ QUOTE= but that won’t stop her going crazy, wonder what new shit show we will be staring at by then 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
you just know she's not going to slag off anyone with an injunction against her, so unless wanky got a girl sliding in his private messages, kieron your it again
🤞🏼Michelle seems to be a genuine and appropriate adult in those little guys lives. Let’s hope she can stay strong. Poor woman, 4 kids and the first 6 months of Apollo’s life overshadowed by Pwicey’s Roadshow
good practice for him , wait until he realises his names APOLLO

• Haha
Reactions: 4

fluff101

Am not sure about this particular allegation but don’t believe that either Pete or Kieran are as clean cut as they make out .
kp Has issues most definitely but think these two have contributed

Reactions: 3