Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andagha

Can I ask has Skanky had her bankruptcy hearing yet? As I've not seen anything in the papers. Please don't tell me she's had it deferred again...and why the heck isn't she on her community service yet?

Reactions: 9

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up on the all of the last thread yet, but wanted to say as a sexual assault/abuse survivor if somebody went running to the media and public with my story before I was ready, I would be raging. She has given no thoughts to any potential victim’s feelings. She has violated a sexual assault survivor for her own personal satisfaction, if KH did carry out those “actions” then there needs to be an investigation and a trial. Irrespective of Kieran’s behaviour, Cokie Cunt has tried to out a sexual assault survivor and that is really fucking low, she’s not scum, she’s the nasty residue left by scum. God I now truly fucking despise this cunt, it used to be moral indignation combined with morbid fascination, but now it’s outright hate. Fucking, fucking absolute cunt. Seriously, just when you think she can’t get any lower, no that bitch just keeps plummeting further 🤬🤬🤬😤🤬😡😡
Just how my range of emotions about the creature are panning out. 😡

TC14

Chatty Member
I do just feel that there is something in regard to Keiran and the accusations! Katie Price as much as I detest her has not initiated this. The police have asked him to come in for questioning, as a woman ( possibly underage at the time of the incident) has made allegations! Now whether she (KP) has been asked for a witness statement is not the reason Kieran has been accused.

She is just relishing in it that is obvious, but it doesn't take away that this could be true as much as we all detest her!

The police would have to have the individual involved to have made a complaint in order to take it forward. KP cannot do that on their behalf, so I do think we need to be mindful of a possible victim of something quite awful.

• Sad
  • Wow

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Looks like she's wet herself again......🤣🤣🤣

I have to say, the scars on her feet look really bad! Not!
Cuppa Vodka.

Why hasn’t anyone hired a hit man to take her out?!
I’m surprised she’s still here, always getting away with her one woman destruction of humans and animals.

Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s looking more and more like Vicky Pollard by the second

Vicky Pollard is quite endearing in comparison 😂

Parry1988

VIP Member
Regardless of what he does in the future he will only ever be remembered as KPs' ex! Plus I guess he will be spending quite a while getting some tattoos altered.
Like jade goody's cling on ex Jack whatever he was called

Reactions: 8

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Funny how Piers has not spoken about her either way. Don't forget he's a local Sussex boy as well so maybe loyal to a Sussex girl? Incidentally anyone know how far from Pier's home to the MM???
He lives in Newick, beautiful little village in Sussex. I went to a charity cricket match there a couple of years ago and met Piers, he was charming, his ole Mum was there etc. Bout an hour I suppose from KP. I like Piers, he speaks his mind and I think he would give her a good talking to!

Reactions: 8