Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
B
Earlier in her career she had a much better house than the Mucky Mansion. No pool alas but lots more land and a lot of stables and a manege. It was a documentary and the guy asked her how she would keep it all up if her fame waned. She answered sharp as a tack,"I'll never lose this house because if push came to shove I'd just run it as a livery yard. She was really clued up. What on earth happened to bring her down to this level of pond life vileness?
Vodka and Charlie

Reactions: 10

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I see Dame Edna and her side kick have been showcasing their home cooking skills on IG tonight with a curry recipe. I had to rush to the loo before I had an accident. Not laughed so much for a while! Damn that bottle of red wine, hee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The only way that she would get them back is if she has met all the criteria on the current plan. It would got to panel . All the professionals involved would have to agree and jusging by the last 6 months of KP’s life and the fact she is on licence is very unlikely. They would be looking for another family member to be vetted
I hope it doesn't get to this point, but I would think Sophie would pass the vetting procedure for B and J? I don't know a lot about Danny. Amy is too ill and frail to take them on, another option could be Paul Price, KP's stepdad although I don't think he would want to take 2 young kids. Kieran Hayler's mum looks young and able enough too to take them on and lives near them. I don't know anything about the rest of Kieran's family

Reactions: 9

MANDATORY

VIP Member
As an outside observer, I've noticed that she seems to be deteriorating. Mentally. Almost on the verge of sounding unhinged. Very bitter and resentful. Angry and a bit twisted. Almost deranged. Especially by 10pm in the evening. Which isn't a good sign. Her social media activity in recent days, the rants, statements and accusations display signs of somebody who's got a real problem. Lashing out, in permanent attack mode. I get the impression she's going downhill fast with Carwash. He's no good for her in my opinion. He seems to be enabling her behaviour, perhaps he's too weak or compromised to help her. She needs to get a grip or she'll end up being sectioned at this rate. Carwash is no good. I think it's up to her family to step in. Before it's too late.
I agree... pity you've come on at the last minute... haha 😄 awww night x

Reactions: 9