Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could just be the way the Mirror have worded it, Maybe they need to be a bit more careful!

So KP didn't know he was a kiddy fiddler when they were married but now she has somehow found out he is
Sounds just like what she did to Alex, trying to make out he was a sexual deviant to make people shun him.

Reactions: 45
She just can't see anyone happy. Why now if it's historic allegations she's making? I guess until we know the full story we can't really speculate, (maybe be true, may not be) but yeah, she will loving every second of this!

Reactions: 26
So 'it' thinks 'it' can get her kids back by damming the fathers with false accusations in the press?
Because, of course, when you suspect a crime has taken place, you run to the media.
Time this fucking lazy slag had a fall, and a big one and not feet (trotters) first either.

Reactions: 39
Surely if this is her trying to get at Kieran she would need to be really sure the woman would stand up to all the questions she would have to answer from police about this! Cannot see this as being true surely ! The ?what Freda says!

Reactions: 20
That's got Katie Price written all over it!!

Reactions: 32
Surely if this is her trying to get at Kieran she would need to be really sure the woman would stand up to all the questions she would have to answer from police about this! Cannot see this as being true surely ! The ?what Freda says!
She doesnt need it to go that far to ruin his life. Just having it reported in the press is enough

Reactions: 31
Wasnt there a story about Keiran and a girl who worked in the local shop, and / or a former nanny?

Reactions: 19
She is pure fucking trash. She'll have forced some poor baby sitter to go along with this utter bollocks.
Yet it's perfectly acceptable for her filthy fucking step dad to rape a woman. And it's acceptable for her, heavily fucking pregnant to basically rape 16 year old Gareth Gates
She is beyond sick in her head. There really are no words for what a disgusting piece of shit she really is.
And she's too fucking stupid to see that she's still finished. She's still a washed up old tramp. She's still a failure. She's lost everything which is why she's lashing out at the exes.
And I still don't get why Kieran is being named & slapgate is all hush hush Can anyone please explain that to me?

Reactions: 69
Ok what the fuck. This screams of KP smear. He hasn't been arrested, fucking rape!!!
Nah!!!
She'd have sold her left flap already to set him up!!!
Don't buy it!!
This is the trauma shit she's veering too isn't it. Is she going to say Michelle lamped her.
Fuck me bed time. My mind racing.
It's all so extreme but plausible in that toxic piece of shits life.
I'm so confused!!!!

Reactions: 41
I don't want to guess at who might be a potential rape victim and put names out there ....but KP did accuse one nanny of sleeping
with Kieran and 'sauces' said it was KP's 'paranoid nature'. This is from stories in 2019.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.