Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't want them back, not to have to look after them with school runs, laundry, evening meals etc etc, she only wants access to them for photo ops.
She wants to stop them giving evidence against cole, and if she had part custody she'd use that as a way of stopping the mm getting repossessed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
ANY money she earns/gets should go directly to Trustee in Bankruptcy. That's clearly NOT happening, and very fishy. She is not allowed any credit, credit cards. She is supposed to be given a living income. Where's all the cash she's earnt from daily articles for over a year, sometimes 3-4 a day, not including magazine deals & TV appearances. Sale of her crap products etc etc. She would fall in horse shite & come out clean & smelling of roses.
I'd say it's in bank accounts in someone else's name Harvey comes to mind as he is now 19 if not coke face

Reactions: 21
I should imagine Kieron is on the phone to Alex Reid. Didn’t KP get his rights to Dolly stopped with some similar bullshit?
No, AR did a lot of really disgraceful and disgusting things to Chantelle (who is Dolly's Mum). KP "supported" C in court (as she also had prior knowledge of his private side, although I felt it was just a way for KP to keep her name out there, which was the only reason for her assisting). AR is not the nice person a lot of people believe him to be.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So how did she get to AFP’s house yesterday, drive herself? Wouldn’t put it past her.

Definitely don’t think it is Lauryn judging from her pouting on her latest story 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So how did she get to AFP’s house yesterday, drive herself? Wouldn’t put it past her.

Definitely don’t think it is Lauryn judging from her pouting on her latest story 🤷🏻‍♀️
The reports are saying under 16 which rules out Lauryn.

Reactions: 7
I think because him cheating hurt her ego so much. She needs to be with a man and seen as desirable by men to feel validated. It's why she is obsessed with how she looks. She can't sit with the fact that he cheated because of who she is as a person as opposed to how she looks. That's why she attacks other women's looks. If she had to sit and work on herself, get therapy etc her head would explode, so she gets botox, extensions, face-lift etc as it's an easy fix.
But all the botox, extensions and face lifts in the world couldn't make her attractive, it's looks have departed down the road with the husbands, boyfriends, children and the £45M.
As far as 'it' is concerned they are her children, she owns them and if she can't have them, then to hell with them so nobody can.
Doesn't care for them and never has done, they are little else other than possessions in her eyes. If they outlive their usefulness, then cast them aside.
Spiteful, vicious and cruel, not an ounce of love or decency in her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She rubs her near naked body against Harvey and kisses him on the lips, she callously took Gareth gates virginity, she's talks obscenely to young schoolchildren, god knows what she's like with Junior's friends. She should be on the sex offenders list.
She was always asking Junior if he thought she was a sort 🤢 wtf

Lauryn still follows Kieran...I'm surprised Katie let Lauryn anywhere near considering how gorgeous she is

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
#109 what's the truth? Only time will tell, one thing's for sure, there's a special place in hell!

She might have been under 16 in 2016 though, I believe her mum is a friend on KP and she's known her a long time.

• Heart
So last week in the press it was revealed that an ex Nanny had given a witness statement but they linked it to slapgate, clearly it’s in relation to KH. The deluded pair have clearly been in someone’s ear encouraging them to speak out💰💰wonder how much KP got paid for yesterday’s stunt? And what cut did the ex nanny get🤔

releasing the story on a Wednesday when she knew she would have the little ones and at AFP’s house, was she expecting KH to be arrested? Cole is obvs at AFP’s unless he’s home alone at the MM still on his roller skates

clutching at straws now that the Kirsty accusation has been kicked to the kerb
Guys pleeeeeeease seriously I have washing to do, house to clean,dogs to groom, my house looks like the MM! 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴xx
I had a painful eye injection yesterday and am supposed to be resting my eye. It’s weeping and sore. Damn this thread 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
#109 Where there's smoke there's always fire....unless it's started by a liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

They were at her house yesterday so probably picked the kids up on the way over. It was her step-dads' birthday yesterday.

Reactions: 10
ANY money she earns/gets should go directly to Trustee in Bankruptcy. That's clearly NOT happening, and very fishy. She is not allowed any credit, credit cards. She is supposed to be given a living income. Where's all the cash she's earnt from daily articles for over a year, sometimes 3-4 a day, not including magazine deals & TV appearances. Sale of her crap products etc etc. She would fall in horse shite & come out clean & smelling of roses.
Her payment plan was never sorted outed after she went bankrupt, this is what next months hearing is finally about after nearly 2.5 years down to her non compliance. She will have a 3 hour hearing and be questioned on all of this, plus more.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think she can sell it while it's in repossession? Someone more knowledgeable about these matters might correct me? @DC16 ?
She can't sell it on the quiet, it has to be signed off by the Court appointed trustee who will ensure that the charges (main creditors debts) are paid off before she gets her sticky mitts on any cash.

They were at her house yesterday so probably picked the kids up on the way over. It was her step-dads' birthday yesterday.
But WHO picked up the kids. Jett & Bunny not allowed to be near CRAWL. Doubt Junior is interested in being in her company. Princess doesn't drive... Must be 'friends' or a taxi, but unlikely. Easy for her to grab one of CRAWLS cars outside her house, don a *** hat or hoody and off she goes. She's been doing this for years, since her last bans. Car that's not registered to her, police non the wiser. Unless they watch her house full time, which they don't have resources to do. I doubt she's stupid enough to drive with the kids, in case they talk, but she will on her own or with CRAWL. 100% certain about that.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Him saying this won’t help his case 😳
But then it emerges later on that he admitted to being a sex addict to shut her up in a vain attempt to save that fiasco of a "marriage".
After this he should go for skanky with all guns blazing to let her have some of it for a change - she's shown no thought for their children whatsoever so he has nothing left to worry about in upsetting the evil old hag then bringing it crashing down finally; Nobody would blame him after this pack of lies designed to destroy him

I guess this is what it has been alluding to in her Big Things For Me in 2022. Well I hope said Big Thing explodes and takes her with it :(

• Heart
Reactions: 30
But WHO picked up the kids. Jett & Bunny not allowed to be near CRAWL. Doubt Junior is interested in being in her company. Princess doesn't drive... Must be 'friends' or a taxi, but unlikely. Easy for her to grab one of CRAWLS cars outside her house, don a *** hat or hoody and off she goes. She's been doing this for years, since her last bans. Car that's not registered to her, police non the wiser. Unless they watch her house full time, which they don't have resources to do. I doubt she's stupid enough to drive with the kids, in case they talk, but she will on her own or with CRAWL. 100% certain about that.
Kieran could’ve dropped them off and collected them? Although with the tit kicking off last night - that would’ve been awkward

Reactions: 15

Contradicting herself again…
She talked about Kieran and affairs so many times on LW.
Said he’s been with 3 people since the nanny…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.