Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely understand what your saying, I think we all have at some point in our life, it wont go down well in court tho. Part of me doesn't think it true, something's happened and KP has had a hissy fit and is now trying ruin his life, he seems happy and content on his insta. We dont know tho.
Well its a hissy fit alright. Just take for example how she turned on Mr Biffa Price - The One - after one of her drunken, junkie performances when he lamped it one. Straight off screaming looking for someone to shreik her accusations at but unfortunately she came unstuck when the paramedics called the police out so she then had to follow it through, deciding it was a great idea to go straight to The Sun to show of her hideous injuries laying thinly veiled accusations about the love of her life. It was only a matter of days later they were An Item (of filth) again and the whole charade became a mysterious intruder aka The Invisible Man who broke in to attack her viciously as she meekly watched Love Island on the telly then stole her ring in the process! Yeah righty-ho luv :cautious: Its all bloody lies but I expect nothing else from this horrible apparition of bile

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
But WHO picked up the kids. Jett & Bunny not allowed to be near CRAWL. Doubt Junior is interested in being in her company. Princess doesn't drive... Must be 'friends' or a taxi, but unlikely. Easy for her to grab one of CRAWLS cars outside her house, don a *** hat or hoody and off she goes. She's been doing this for years, since her last bans. Car that's not registered to her, police non the wiser. Unless they watch her house full time, which they don't have resources to do. I doubt she's stupid enough to drive with the kids, in case they talk, but she will on her own or with CRAWL. 100% certain about that.
Mummy and step daddy would have picked them up on their way to KPs' I expect. They all live fairly close to each other.

Reactions: 13
I imagine what we see and talk about on here is only the tip of the iceberg and what Kieran, Pete, Michelle and Emily deal with almost daily is actually much worse. What a nightmare to be trapped in.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
No, AR did a lot of really disgraceful and disgusting things to Chantelle (who is Dolly's Mum). KP "supported" C in court (as she also had prior knowledge of his private side, although I felt it was just a way for KP to keep her name out there, which was the only reason for her assisting). AR is not the nice person a lot of people believe him to be.
I‘m intrigued AR seems happy, more importantly as does his partner and their new baby. What do you know about him that’s not nice?

Reactions: 18

Contradicting herself again…
She talked about Kieran and affairs so many times on LW.
Said he’s been with 3 people since the nanny…
Interesting Freudian slip, she complains that she was in a relationship where she felt 'selfless', and we know that her natural state is to feel selfish. Selflessness is an anathema to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Michelle reads here, this is a great post and might be helpful.

Anyway, I'm going to drop out for now I think as this has rattled me. My stance is always to believe women, but in this case the only woman we have heard from so far is Katie Price, and the way that she has spewed out this bile is just so so wrong. Like everything else she'll win, she always comes out on top and I just can't watch anymore. Not when things like this are being dragged into the public arena, and there's now a real possibility of 2 innocent children ending up in the care system. People might think that won't happen but it really could. They're the ones that stand to be really hurt here. It's all gone beyond celebrity gossip now, it's just becoming tragic.
and the worst thing of all is that their "mother" thought it was alright to destroy the only stable parent they have in their lives - their Dad. She's a real piece of work :(

I agree with a lot of what you say. I think CRAWL is encouraging her behaviour. I think she's probably off her head a lot of the time. She's started New year with rants towards Emily & now these lies. I believe CRAWL did wallop her in front of bother Jett & Bunny or at least 1 of the kids and Kieran has said he won't allow CRAWL to be there when the kids visit. CRAWL has wound her up to make accusations against Kieran. I believe these are lie's and I think the police know this. I hope this is her downfall. Making serious false accusations to police like this and also posting accusations on line are serious offences. Please , please let her go to prison now.... Kieran needs to hire a good lawyer and take her to the cleaners. Gloves off, any non disclosure documents will mean nothing. He could be very rich, sell the story about what really happened in the marriage & what she;s really like. It's the kids that will suffer from her lies though.
The damage has already been done by their lovely "Mother"; Nothing Kieron does comes anywhere near it

No, AR did a lot of really disgraceful and disgusting things to Chantelle (who is Dolly's Mum). KP "supported" C in court (as she also had prior knowledge of his private side, although I felt it was just a way for KP to keep her name out there, which was the only reason for her assisting). AR is not the nice person a lot of people believe him to be.
Well he's nowhere near as appalling as skanky; She lured that Chantelle in, they ganged-up on Alex, ensured he lost his rights to his daughter then once the job was done skanky elbowed Chantelle because she had served her purpose; It was nothing about Chantelle or the child - it was revenge against another escapee husband, purely & simply

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Her payment plan was never sorted outed after she went bankrupt, this is what next months hearing is finally about after nearly 2.5 years down to her non compliance. She will have a 3 hour hearing and be questioned on all of this, plus more.
How can it have gone on so long? She's bben living like a lottery winner and her creditors not seen a penny. There was an arrangement that something like 12K per month was paid back, but she didn't pay a penny. Yet she was constantly on holiday, beauty procedures. hair etc. Should be prisonable offence. I'm really at a loss to understand how she get's away with it all. Shei s a CON artist & grifter. Despicable individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
#109 what's the truth? Only time will tell, one thing's for sure, there's a special place in hell!

She might have been under 16 in 2016 though, I believe her mum is a friend on KP and she's known her a long time.
Was'nt Lauren left to look after H after he came out from hospital whilst she pissed off on hols with "the One". She couldn't care less who looks after the children if she wants a holiday

• Angry
  • Sad
As much as I dislike Katie Price , think she is a narcissistic demented Trollop I cannot believe for 1 minute she would risk a potential prison sentence ,( having just escaped one ) to make up these accusations against Kieran. And if anyone plastered all over social media made up disgusting tit about me I would be refuting this ten fold and letting the world know it was untrue!!

Not only for my sake but actually for my children , step children and families sake , so I have to be honest and question why Keiran has not done this.

Hate to say this but there is more to this story and as much as it pains me I'm thinking no smoke without fire. The papers have it all over their front pages with his name, it's not just on Skankys IG so there has to be something going on for sure.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And if anyone plastered all over social media made up disgusting tit about me I would be refuting this ten fold and letting the world know it was untrue!!

Not only for my sake but actually for my children , step children and families sake , so I have to be honest and question why Keiran has not done this.
Kieran has spoken out about this.

Last night a spokesman for Kieran said: “Kieran is very saddened by these false allegations, and is happy to fully assist the police and co-operate fully to ensure he is quickly vindicated.

“But he is keen not to get into a public dispute and would prefer to rectify this matter with the police as quickly and calmly as possible, and continue to focus on his own life and future.”

• Heart
As much as I dislike Katie Price , think she is a narcissistic demented Trollop I cannot believe for 1 minute she would risk a potential prison sentence ,( having just escaped one ) to make up these accusations against Kieran. And if anyone plastered all over social media made up disgusting tit about me I would be refuting this ten fold and letting the world know it was untrue!!

Hate to say this but there is more to this story and as much as it pains me I'm thinking no smoke without fire. The papers have it all over their front pages with his name, it's not just on Skankys IG so there has to be something going on for sure.
It may be because the police have asked him not to post anything. They haven't even interviewed him yet - and won't be until next week, if the papers are right.

Reactions: 22
I‘m intrigued AR seems happy, more importantly as does his partner and their new baby. What do you know about him that’s not nice?
He was very vocal about chantelle not losing her baby weight which I thought was pretty scummy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Mummy and step daddy would have picked them up on their way to KPs' I expect. They all live fairly close to each other.
Yes Mucky Mansion near Dial Post & Mother Rustington. Pervie Paul Price picked them up I suppose in his PP fencing van, I've seen often parked around Ovingdean. Assume Price's mother is too ill to drive?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So she's admitted social services have been involved with her children. She's a coke head. She doesn't deserve to have those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

I can well imagine her brain is missing cells from the drink/drugs. We know she's a compulsive liar. She will say anything without thinking 1st. She's out for revenge. Since getting off driving offence, she's got cocky & thinks she's invincible.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
How can it have gone on so long? She's bben living like a lottery winner and her creditors not seen a penny. There was an arrangement that something like 12K per month was paid back, but she didn't pay a penny. Yet she was constantly on holiday, beauty procedures. hair etc. Should be prisonable offence. I'm really at a loss to understand how she get's away with it all. Shei s a CON artist & grifter. Despicable individual.
The 12k was for her IVA, when she stopped paying it, that’s when they made her bankrupt. So, first of all she moved without telling the court, so she was tracked down to the Ashtead rental and served papers, also Covid played a part in the delay, she also decided to change accountants, but it was the same firm, so more delays, she hadn’t read the t&cs at the Oct 20 hearing, so the judge allowed her more time. Then the insolvency Practitioner had a load of new evidence to look through and making watertight some new evidence. Then of course she crashed her car and hid in the Priory with a doctors note she was unfit to attend court, yet 2 days after the scheduled court hearing was out shopping and going to restaurants.

She has been given several chances to resolve this without going to court, so far everyone has been ignored. In her eyes, she owes no one that money, hence the non compliance. If she doesn’t turn up this time, a warrant will be issued for her arrest. And yes she has broken a number of bankruptcy rules, advertising Ltd companies for one, it will be up to the judge on the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.