Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If your in blackburn Burnley or Bury your very near to me mucka....keep saying it as it is... its very refreshing ... 😌... lots of love sweetheart I'm getting head down now... too much excitement for one night from the skank monster... poor keiron and his bits ...🤣🤑🥰
Well I'm in one of them 3 B's 👋

Reactions: 9
I worked as a nanny/ aupair for a high profile family in kew gardens.
Katie will never have had to have cooked or even do laundry , nor school runs....(it's not normal for those parents to do this...it's a whole different world)
literally all celebrities with them (which is most of them whether they are open about it or not depending what their PR team advise...) are the same too.
Even snacks , shower time etc are just not done by the parents.

Wonder why she lost custody ....like the final crunch.
It was reported on here that she was taking drugs and drink and not looking after the kids and has had restricted custody since slapgate

Reactions: 18

See The Scum have decided to put up this article. She will be seething.
She only has herself to blame for her pathetic downfall! She is absolutely deranged! Going bankrupt and shoving tit up your nose is all her doing!!! Not sure if you lot can tell, but I’m getting very vexed by this hideous monster! It is absolutely VILE behaviour 🤢 those poor bloody kids😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Katie Price # 109 She hopes to ruin Keiran’s reputation by spewing bile and lies at the police station.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

They know the truth. They've dealt with her for almost 3 decades. This is not her first rodeo for lying, she has form for this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She really needs to have a good fkn look at herself and her own backyard. Absolutely disgusted over all this, even if Keiran is guilty why did KP not scream about it then, just like now she cares only for herself. Her kids would be traumatised because of what Carl did and now she adds this...she is a disgusting cow...her poor kids. And Carls pathetic post of tit hitting a fan..how old is he...acting like a child..they both need to grow up...pathetic pair of cretins well suited to each other.
I have a feeling now that the horrible Joker faced post was definitely aimed at Kieran...what a bleep Carl is...those children are Kierans and are probably tit scared of coke face cole and Katie is trying to get them back....Katie becareful your kids don't end up like bleeping geldofs did you selfish cow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Shows she's very very bitter & twisted, by The SCUM article. Still want to know how she still owns the Mucky house as a bankrupt! Irrespective of how much it's worth & 7--K plus mortgage arrears, it's not a family home (kids live with dads) so should have been sold.

Reactions: 25
Shows she's very very bitter & twisted, by The SCUM article. Still want to know how she still owns the Mucky house as a bankrupt! Irrespective of how much it's worth & 7--K plus mortgage arrears, it's not a family home (kids live with dads) so should have been sold.

I think the idea was to let channel 4 do it up for free to increase the value so she can sell it to at least clear mortgage arrears she owes....the money she's had she shouldn't have needed a mortgage surely

Reactions: 15
It was reported on here that she was taking drugs and drink and not looking after the kids and has had restricted custody since slapgate
Custody has been restricted for a lot longer than that. For 2-3 years when she was off her face on drugs with Drury. She had to be drug tested to see the kids. That didn't last long, did it. Back on the sniff.

Reactions: 30
I think the idea was to let channel 4 do it up for free to increase the value so she can sell it to at least clear mortgage arrears she owes....the money she's had she shouldn't have needed a mortgage surely
I don't think she can sell it while it's in repossession? Someone more knowledgeable about these matters might correct me? @DC16 ?

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling now that the horrible Joker faced post was definitely aimed at Kieran...what a bleep Carl is...those children are Kierans and are probably tit scared of coke face cole and Katie is trying to get them back....Katie becareful your kids don't end up like bleeping geldofs did you selfish cow

She's going after J & B now because Harvey has pretty much gone and there's no way P & J are coming to visit anytime soon...all of a sudden these two have become valuable to her....poor little mites they don't stand a chance

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Reports saying it's a girl under 16, what girl of that age would have been around them other than Princess? Brother Danny has a daughter too, not sure of age but a lot younger than Princess.

Reactions: 10
Having been a victim myself as a child this has honestly hit a raw nerve with me. If she is lying I hope to god the world comes down on her like a ton of bricks and her career is destroyed along with many other things!!! Also if you know someone is a sex offender why sit on it and let you’re children anywhere near them!!! You fight and fight and fight and so be it if that means getting arrested etc you shout from the bloody roof tops. She’s bleeping vile!!!

Also if what she is saying is true, my heart honestly bleeds for the poor girl that’s going through such an awful time at the moment. That bleep has literally just made things a 1000s times worse!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
ANY money she earns/gets should go directly to Trustee in Bankruptcy. That's clearly NOT happening, and very fishy. She is not allowed any credit, credit cards. She is supposed to be given a living income. Where's all the cash she's earnt from daily articles for over a year, sometimes 3-4 a day, not including magazine deals & TV appearances. Sale of her crap products etc etc. She would fall in horse shite & come out clean & smelling of roses.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.