Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker here....but I incandescent with rage over her latest narcissistic stunt!! I'd like to know why she doesn't concentrate on putting her own (famous in the 80s) rapist behind bars. She made a big hoo ha about getting raped when she was with Alex but said she would never reveal who it was!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
#109 There's nothing Skanky won't do for attention. Please just retire and wait for your pension 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She is pure bleeping trash. She'll have forced some poor baby sitter to go along with this utter bollocks.
Yet it's perfectly acceptable for her filthy bleeping step dad to rape a woman. And it's acceptable for her, heavily bleeping pregnant to basically rape 16 year old Gareth Gates 😡😡
She is beyond sick in her head. There really are no words for what a disgusting piece of tit she really is.
And she's too bleeping stupid to see that she's still finished. She's still a washed up old woman. She's still a failure. She's lost everything which is why she's lashing out at the exes.
And I still don't get why Kieran is being named & slapgate is all hush hush 🤷 Can anyone please explain that to me?
Absolutely spot on here!

This whole Kieran incident has Skanky written all over it as a smear campaign. She will do anything to bring other down around her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She's back advertising makeup on insta as if this, a toxic family crisis, hasn't happened.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Katie Price posts bizarre video of her talking sex with a group of 13-year-olds in the street https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...dium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

Off topic but she's always been a strange woman 🤮
She rubs her near naked body against Harvey and kisses him on the lips, she callously took Gareth gates virginity, she's talks obscenely to young schoolchildren, god knows what she's like with Junior's friends. She should be on the sex offenders list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
i dont think ANYONE can make skanky do anything. poor kirsty's getting the blame for everything that happened that night and she wasn.t even there until after it all happened. think kieron should now let his kids give a statement to the police. its time !
sorry if this has been posted, still trying to catch up. I wonder if this is all because K has let the kids make a statement to the police over slapgate? I think I read he was unsure, maybe he decided and thats pissed her and Cole off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This nasty vicious troll needs to get what's coming to her. I really hope this is the final nail in the coffin and she finds herself in prison!
I cant wait to sing "ding dong, the witch is erm... in jail!"
I think you speak for the majority. JAIL. She dangerous and deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's seriously fucked in the head her, isn't she?!
I just can't believe she'd stoop so bleeping low!!!!

Those poor kids 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Absolutely spot on here!

This whole Kieran incident has Skanky written all over it as a smear campaign. She will do anything to bring other down around her.
Same as she did for her ex ALEX. He won his case, but never got a penny as he's in the long list of creditors following the bankruptcy. Alex, Peter & Kieran need to forget about any non disclosure agreements they signed. Alex & more so, Kieran now, need to get legal advise, sell stories about what really happened in the marriage & what she's really like. They would earn fortunes. After the accusations she make's about her exes, how can they not be allowed to speak out? A good lawyer will find a loophole about the ND signing. She dangerous & evil. Taking her to court and telling the public the REAL stories will shut the disgusting woman up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In her SICK mind, she probably thinks she will get the kids back, by making these SICK accusations. Never going to happen, especially after recently admitting to the drugs & smashing car up when drunk/drug ridden. She is putting those poor little kids in a vulnerable situation. Kieran MUST take legal action now against her, for the sake of his children & himself. She's dangerous & out of control. Police will get to bottom of this, the lie's will catch her out & then they will HAVE to prosecute her.
She doesn't want them back, not to have to look after them with school runs, laundry, evening meals etc etc, she only wants access to them for photo ops.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Iv always said I felt Katie was really messed up with the split/ relationship with Kieran. I don't know why, just always got that feeling. She's always been so spiteful and vindictive towards him
It always seemed like she was more hurt and meessd up from kieran that pete. And I think this shows it...
It's as though she can't bear him being happy. She seems him having a loving and healthy relationship with Michelle and she hates it, she can't control it and she can't compete. She's so toxic.
I think because him cheating hurt her ego so much. She needs to be with a man and seen as desirable by men to feel validated. It's why she is obsessed with how she looks. She can't sit with the fact that he cheated because of who she is as a person as opposed to how she looks. That's why she attacks other women's looks. If she had to sit and work on herself, get therapy etc her head would explode, so she gets botox, extensions, face-lift etc as it's an easy fix.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Same as she did for her ex ALEX. He won his case, but never got a penny as he's in the long list of creditors following the bankruptcy. Alex, Peter & Kieran need to forget about any non disclosure agreements they signed. Alex & more so, Kieran now, need to get legal advise, sell stories about what really happened in the marriage & what she's really like. They would earn fortunes. After the accusations she make's about her exes, how can they not be allowed to speak out? A good lawyer will find a loophole about the ND signing. She dangerous & evil. Taking her to court and telling the public the REAL stories will shut the disgusting woman up.
Alex is now bankrupt too, so won’t see any of that money as anything will go to his creditors.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She doesn't want them back, not to have to look after them with school runs, laundry, evening meals etc etc, she only wants access to them for photo ops.

I worked as a nanny/ aupair for a high profile family in kew gardens.
Katie will never have had to have cooked or even do laundry , nor school runs....(it's not normal for those parents to do this...it's a whole different world)
literally all celebrities with them (which is most of them whether they are open about it or not depending what their PR team advise...) are the same too.
Even snacks , shower time etc are just not done by the parents.

Wonder why she lost custody ....like the final crunch.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.