Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Let’s hope they were aliens coming to take you away Katie, think that’s how she will avoid court and community service
Katie Price: I was abducted by aliens, there were reasons, but I can’t tell you yet. All will be revealed on my YouTube woooohooooo…
She was hoping for a good probing. Newsflash - even aliens don't want to fuck you!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LuvyaHarve

I think that's absolutely true, the trouble is he's levelled down to KP's level not raised her to his. I believe he had certain standards before he met her, clean house, worked for his dad etc but now he's a nasty, scamming, arrogant beg like her.
I don't think he's got any respect for her or himself, he's obviously a kept man, how can he look at himself knowing he's dependant on woman with no morals, crap mother, sewer mouth, disgusting habits that she airs in public. If he is reading all these inspirational quotes maybe he should act on them by making his own money by building up a proper car business, he could have 2 business's, with a chauffeuring one as he's got the experience 🙄. Then he maybe more attractive to a younger classy woman.

Reactions: 32

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Thank you, I think posting on here for the first time was more nerve wracking than my driving test! I love all the banter, and the genuine care and concern shown to members here.
Welcome Pugwash. We are happy to have you join us. Bring the rest of the gang with you - Master Bates, Seaman Staines and Roger the Cabin Boy with you 😊

fb1e4c40cf682f8fabaaa02cc9703350.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuine question, does MUA Fern ever do anyone elses make up? She seems to spend an awful amount of time on pricey. She also looks like her lips have been on the wrong end of a vaccuum cleaner! They all look like hideous clones of what women shouldn't look like. I have to wonder at the mentality of men that want a women who looks like a blow up doll. I must be getting so old, I remember when women looked human!
they dont think they are attractive, its just a way to show off to their mates, that they got a bird who can afford plastic surgery. same as all the designer crap and show off cars, they all want to "APPEAR" that they are successful, when in reality they havn.t got a pot to piss in. its all for show, these stupid, shallow people deserve each other, all shagging around, thinking they look cool !

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cole with different settings 😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16424477791860.jpg

Katie with different settings including the real pic at the top left😄 x

Resizer_16424482690590.jpg

Cole ones are my favourite out of both.

Back later 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad miss lola. :(

There's not much to recap. She was almost abducted by aliens, and then they realised how much hard work she would be so they buggered off again. It may also have been a plane landing at Gatwick. She's taken a bath in a puddle and she's auditioning for a movie set in a roller disco. So, yeah, normal week at trampy towers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Oh God, is she going to now post a Christmas present a day?
Let it go, Katie! No one's interested.

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
What a twat ....
I think that's absolutely true, the trouble is he's levelled down to KP's level not raised her to his. I believe he had certain standards before he met her, clean house, worked for his dad etc but now he's a nasty, scamming, arrogant beg like her.

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I’ve just been howling at Carls comment on Insta about having to go back to pick up his arsehole. I’m surprised no one has commented on his new nickname for Dolly

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
Talking of breakages and bandages, we never got to the bottom of Carl's injured hand.
Remember how they quizzed Harvey on IG about it the next day?
And it was allegedly broken, yet within a few short days, all the bandages disappeared.
What was THAT all about?

• Wow