Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmmmm, Crawl also seems noticeably absent from any of the MM promotional bollocks 🤔 Given that he's 'the one' blah, blah, blah 😴🥱 I would've thought he would've been heavily plugged as devoted partner, by her side, supporting, contributing etc. If anything, this is clearly being promoted as a solo project.....I wonder why? 🤔 Anything that do with slapgate? Possibly all to shortly come out? Has he been edited out of the programme?
She is clearly working overtime at chucking anything & everything out there to deflect from something 🤔
Always the same with her.... it's what you DON'T see that's the real story 🙄
She doesn’t need his taxi driving services & the feet are working fine so he has been sidelined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes she’s very busy setting up deals without him. It’s only a matter of time until she realises the next payday will be deals explaining the big split. How he was using her for fame and money, hit her, controlled her, destroyed her mental health and off course has the smallest winky she’s ever seen!! Hey presto, big pay day and mentally unfit for court. Perfect.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
If he does get charged with Slapgate, she would probably drop him like a ton of bricks. Yes she can't do without a man but the man is always a prop
that can be replaced in her mind. If she can no longer control the narrative and make out that someone apart from Carl was the aggressor I think
she'll dump him, after all she would get to be the victim again, there will be no room on the life boat as far as the Pwicey is concerned!

Reactions: 30
Yeah I do wonder if there has been a bust up 🤞🙏🤣
Although her most recent photo on Insta was taken in front of his car at his property but she posts that much old stuff, you never know when it was actually taken!

Reactions: 23
I think it must be trouble in paradise but she won't get rid of him. Pwice cant survive without a man. She needs to have a bf to validate her.

Her face here 🤣 I bet she wasn't happy with him posting this one back then (the "honeymoon" period)
He doesn’t look too bad on it, but she looks awful, really old & hagged, that’s probably why he posted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m really intrigued - I stumbled upon these threads in the summer last year as KP was one of the few people I’d actually heard of being discussed on Tattle. Obviously I was horrified to hear of the animal neglect and cruelty, and the poor parenting which I’d not realised before, but there are a couple of things that I wondered about:

Having only read her Instagram posts for the last six months or so, I’m intrigued to know whether back in the day was she able to spell, use correct sentence structure etc when she had some sort of management or PR? Or was she always this hilariously illiterate and dim but noone noticed?

Also, her fans or ex-fans often refer to being impressed by her business acumen - was this actually her staff advising her properly? I cannot imagine her having two brain cells to rub together to make her doing anything successful in life, so I’m wondering how it all happened before?
Well, according to Wikipedia, KP has released six autobiographical books, eleven novels, one fashion book, and two series of children's books. Her Angel novel series topped The Sunday Times bestsellers list.

I think the key word here is, ‘released’ rather that written. I refuse to accept her literacy levels have dropped since the Pete days. She’s always been a borderline illiterate and cognitively challenged. I suspect she thought having a ghostwriter meant her house was haunted. Conveniently, this provided multiple storylines for her reality series and magazines ops.

When she was represented by CAN she was very quiet as what she said was tightly controlled to preserve the notion that Jordan was a persona not the person who she is.

Reactions: 28
Maybe it’s the organisations themselves that don’t want him in the picture.We know that the tv companies haven’t any scruples about using Kp, but she, at least is a ( I hesitate using this word ) celebrity.Cole is not, and perhaps having him involved is a tad too far, even for them.Slapgate hasn’t been resolved yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe he’s pissed off he’s been edited out of the MM show 🤔
Why do you think KH hasn’t posted B&J for weeks either. Overload of Apollo but none of the older 2….
Didn't the lovely Michelle not post a few things last week about baking? Can't recall if she showed Bunny or just said 'baking with Bunny' ...

Reactions: 22
Well, get this
Cole hasn’t actually posted anything or been seen in any of KP posts since Wednesday when he just posted a photo of Vegas.
Beginning of the week he was banging on about people owing him money. Maybe he owes the people above him money for the Coke and is keeping a low profile?
Or maybe he is recovering from a penis enlargement op?
I don’t know - but the silence is telling.,..
Wouldn't surprise me if he has gone to LV without her ... He wanted a holiday, probation said no to her ...

This article today will really piss KP off ... Pete describing Emily as the love of his life ...

"Inside Emily and Peter Andre's marriage as Katie Price calls her ex's wife 'disgusting' - Mirror Online" https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/inside-emily-peter-andres-marriage-25925292.amp

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sounds like there might be legal issues surrounding this. They may have banned her from seeing the children until she's sober and when Carl unwoody is not around. She may have requested that he doesn't post any photos as it's going to damage her men'al elf. Who knows.
More like she can’t pretend she has 50/5 custody if Kieran posts them everyday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.