Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this woman still given a place on TV? She is nothing but a pathetic, attention seeking drug user and a criminal. Other celebrities only have to be accused of something and their careers are over. All this woman's misdeeds are proven FACTS.
Again, going back to Ant McPartlin, he had a drink/ drug habit, plus drink driving incident, and was fully aware he needed help, went to the Priory, got help and took a year out of showbiz before making a comeback. That’s how real remorse works Katy. It’s not a box ticking exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
No , she really wasn’t 😂😂😂 if you’re speaking comparatively , then yes I’ll give you that.
.But everything is relative.

She went further than the other “ glamma modews” she fucked anything that moved , had a sailors mouth , no boundaries , drugs ( yes from an early age) pissed all the time .

She was tabloid fodder & they fed each other .

Both their time is over . Hers & the coke fuelled red tops .

It was a lucrative symbiotic relationship , nothing more , nothing less .

This no mark made money that she never should have done by acting like the pie 🥧 🔑slag that she is. It’s done.

Anyone with any intellect would’ve made future provision , but she hasn’t . She is incapable , a narcissist and a moron .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
No , she really wasn’t 😂😂😂 if you’re speaking comparatively , then yes I’ll give you that.

She went further than the other “ glamma modews” she fucked anything that moved , had a sailors mouth , no boundaries , drugs ( yes from an early age) pissed all the time .

This no mark made money that she never should have done by acting like the pie 🥧 🔑hag that she is. It’s done.

Anyone with any intellect would’ve made future provision , but she hasn’t . She is incapable , a narcissist and a moron .
This 💯 and insanely jealous! 🐸

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yet again what a difference a(nother) day makes 24 little hours :eek:

View attachment 990194

View attachment 990195
Wow! what’s her secret? I wish I could do a turnaround like that in 24 hours!!! 😮

Thanks, guys! Can't believe that won...I was just taking the piss. :D

Can I just say (before any chubby chasers lynch me) - I don't actually think she's fat, it's just those bleeping shapeless tracksuits make her look like a Zeppelin in a condom! I stand by the illiterate munter, however! :D
That’s the secret of winning thread title success @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy, taking the piss.….My winning title on the last thread was also taking the piss 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread 🧵🥰 xx.

What's Cole doing with Amy F Price's oxygen tank machine gun thingy 😄 x

Resizer_16422109345060.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

This no mark made money that she never should have done by acting like the pie 🥧 🔑hag that she is. It’s done.

Brilliantly said. Her hedonistic days are numbered. 👹

Reactions: 18
One more for tonight then back to the thread tomorrow 🥰 x.

The Fisher Katie Price cocaine phone..😄
" Pull my cord and watch me snort"

Resizer_16422127042830.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’ve got to laugh, she got a photo on her Instagram advertising her JYY London range but most people are asking about the trainers that she’s not plugging lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every news article I read, I keep thinking of Katie's claim to a drama free 2022 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for the hints at being up the duff again, well her fans are complete morons they would believe
the earth is flat if Katie said so.
It’s all rinse and repeat stuff,she has nothing left to sell. Can’t use the kids, Harvey away at residential college that she visits every week without fail. I wonder if they have had words with her, she is just a lazy arse or basically both

Reactions: 23
All I can see in that picture when she was “pretty” is this. It’s uncanny! Dead behind the eyes.
Yeah, she always had that lion like face even when she was supposedly at her most attractive. The pic on the right is all I ever saw 🦁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Question Tattlers, looking at their IG grids, the last photo either posted of them together, was on the 21st December.

Since that day it’s Tumbleweed from the Skanky & Wanky posting their undying love pics. Curious, anyone got a theory as to why ?

They still post videos together (90% of these will be driving in a car somewhere 🤦🏽‍♀️) on both their IG stories, but nothing on the main grid. Seems very odd to me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Well, get this
Cole hasn’t actually posted anything or been seen in any of KP posts since Wednesday when he just posted a photo of Vegas.
Beginning of the week he was banging on about people owing him money. Maybe he owes the people above him money for the Coke and is keeping a low profile?
Or maybe he is recovering from a penis enlargement op?
I don’t know - but the silence is telling.,..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.