Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can see in that picture when she was “pretty” is this. It’s uncanny! Dead behind the eyes.
Leave Vincent out of this :(:cry::LOL: I used to love Beauty and the Beast when I was a wee un!

Well, get this
Cole hasn’t actually posted anything or been seen in any of KP posts since Wednesday when he just posted a photo of Vegas.
Beginning of the week he was banging on about people owing him money. Maybe he owes the people above him money for the Coke and is keeping a low profile?
Or maybe he is recovering from a penis enlargement op?
I don’t know - but the silence is telling.,..
Maybe he needs money for legal fees?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe he needs money for petrol?
Or for its phantom “pregnancy”. Same old rinse and repeat storyline bullshit. Cryptic clues, my arse. More chance of Underbite Coal being pregnant. Perfect mother material Price 🤣, being a pissed up junkie with a mental elf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m really intrigued - I stumbled upon these threads in the summer last year as KP was one of the few people I’d actually heard of being discussed on Tattle. Obviously I was horrified to hear of the animal neglect and cruelty, and the poor parenting which I’d not realised before, but there are a couple of things that I wondered about:

Having only read her Instagram posts for the last six months or so, I’m intrigued to know whether back in the day was she able to spell, use correct sentence structure etc when she had some sort of management or PR? Or was she always this hilariously illiterate and dim but noone noticed?

Also, her fans or ex-fans often refer to being impressed by her business acumen - was this actually her staff advising her properly? I cannot imagine her having two brain cells to rub together to make her doing anything successful in life, so I’m wondering how it all happened before?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Mmmmmmm, Crawl also seems noticeably absent from any of the MM promotional bollocks 🤔 Given that he's 'the one' blah, blah, blah 😴🥱 I would've thought he would've been heavily plugged as devoted partner, by her side, supporting, contributing etc. If anything, this is clearly being promoted as a solo project.....I wonder why? 🤔 Anything that do with slapgate? Possibly all to shortly come out? Has he been edited out of the programme?
She is clearly working overtime at chucking anything & everything out there to deflect from something 🤔
Always the same with her.... it's what you DON'T see that's the real story 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m really intrigued - I stumbled upon these threads in the summer last year as KP was one of the few people I’d actually heard of being discussed on Tattle. Obviously I was horrified to hear of the animal neglect and cruelty, and the poor parenting which I’d not realised before, but there are a couple of things that I wondered about:

Having only read her Instagram posts for the last six months or so, I’m intrigued to know whether back in the day was she able to spell, use correct sentence structure etc when she had some sort of management or PR? Or was she always this hilariously illiterate and dim but noone noticed?

Also, her fans or ex-fans often refer to being impressed by her business acumen - was this actually her staff advising her properly? I cannot imagine her having two brain cells to rub together to make her doing anything successful in life, so I’m wondering how it all happened before?
I have always thought she was managed well ( never believed the 'shrewd businesswoman' crap) and back in her 'prime' would have been making a large amount of money so it's sort of easy to hold on to it when you have large amounts coming in all time to replace what you spend. I imagine as she got older her earning power dwindled but she's still snorted most of it up her hooter or pilfered it on tacky clothes. I wonder if her illiteracy could be to do with continued alcohol and coke use? Alcoholics can get brain damage in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

I don't think she could ever read or write properly. Her management/PR team most likely wrote it all for her. It's more noticable now as she has these rants that draw more attention that the tat she's flogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Mmmmmmm, Crawl also seems noticeably absent from any of the MM promotional bollocks 🤔 Given that he's 'the one' blah, blah, blah 😴🥱 I would've thought he would've been heavily plugged as devoted partner, by her side, supporting, contributing etc. If anything, this is clearly being promoted as a solo project.....I wonder why? 🤔 Anything that do with slapgate? Possibly all to shortly come out? Has he been edited out of the programme?
She is clearly working overtime at chucking anything & everything out there to deflect from something 🤔
Always the same with her.... it's what you DON'T see that's the real story 🙄
I think it could be as simple as she doesn’t share anything and see’s this as her project so she’s not even prepared to involve ‘the one’. She’s greedy beyond believe and will want it all to herself. After all everything is just a prop for money to her and she doesn’t need him as a prop for this one, but she’ll pick him back up when she needs him.

Reactions: 22
In one of her really early interviews, she said "I'm really untidy". And yet she blames the downfall of the MM on everyone else. She's always been a pig.

Reactions: 35
In one of her really early interviews, she said "I'm really untidy". And yet she blames the downfall of the MM on everyone else. She's always been a pig.
She’s lazy, just wants to sit there and have her nails hair and makeup done and have people run around after her, gross feelings of entitlement like most narcs

Reactions: 40
She’s lazy, just wants to sit there and have her nails hair and makeup done and have people run around after her, gross feelings of entitlement like most narcs

She went from a poor pig, to a rich pig and now a pig in debt!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it could be as simple as she doesn’t share anything and see’s this as her project so she’s not even prepared to involve ‘the one’. She’s greedy beyond believe and will want it all to herself. After all everything is just a prop for money to her and she doesn’t need him as a prop for this one, but she’ll pick him back up when she needs him.
Perhaps he taken the hump that he’s not included. She keeps harping on about the great things ‘she’ has coming this year, perhaps he’s suddenly realised his days could be numbered. No doubt she could afford to employ a driver and housekeeper so he might be given the big Heave Ho! Perhaps the people he said owed him money was her and he’s now expecting a pay back. Can’t see him being happy that she’s in the media without him.

Reactions: 25
Yeah I do wonder if there has been a bust up 🤞🙏🤣
Maybe he’s pissed off he’s been edited out of the MM show 🤔
Why do you think KH hasn’t posted B&J for weeks either. Overload of Apollo but none of the older 2….

Reactions: 19
Good Morning, hope everyone is feeling good on this cold frosty morning. I’ve got a free day today so I’m really hoping to spend it knee deep in KP’s latest dramas 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Perhaps he taken the hump that he’s not included. She keeps harping on about the great things ‘she’ has coming this year, perhaps he’s suddenly realised his days could be numbered. No doubt she could afford to employ a driver and housekeeper so he might be given the big Heave Ho! Perhaps the people he said owed him money was her and he’s now expecting a pay back. Can’t see him being happy that she’s in the media without him.
I think it must be trouble in paradise but she won't get rid of him. Pwice cant survive without a man. She needs to have a bf to validate her.

Her face here 🤣 I bet she wasn't happy with him posting this one back then (the "honeymoon" period)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why do you think KH hasn’t posted B&J for weeks either. Overload of Apollo but none of the older 2….
I wonder if KH has made an agreement with KP that neither of them post B and J on social media any more?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Sounds like there might be legal issues surrounding this. They may have banned her from seeing the children until she's sober and when Carl unwoody is not around. She may have requested that he doesn't post any photos as it's going to damage her men'al elf. Who knows.

Reactions: 22
Pete’s kids mentioned in Okaay not wanting to live in MM Why would they?! 😆
It will be an excuse if she loses the MM, “My kids didn’t want to live there….” Not that it was her fault for not keeping up paying the mortgage arrears.

The lack of pictures seem to be more noticeable since her latest rant at Emily. Let’s hope SS laid down the law to her. I think the dads are doing all they can to protect the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.