Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ficklegoose

Hello Krusties! Coming out of lurking to ask - why would someone pay so much money for Katie's messages and tip £25 each time (this person has more reviews I haven't screenshot) for simple messages? 600 quid worth of birthday/hello messages?! Could this be her version of Only Fans?!? Thanks @DC16 for linking her account!

Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 22.17.40.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Little Sid turkey teef always makes me smile❤

I think Little Sid is the only one from that household who suit his turkey teef 😊💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Just added heart emojis to the lovely messages I've had and for the advice as well 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx

I have sinusitis and got some tablets today for it, headache is still on and off but no where near as bad as the past three or four days.

@flowerfairy1985 Sorry to hear you got Covid..Pom hugs and loads of love to you ..get well soon💕💖❤❤🤗🤗😘 xx

@ficklegoose ..I got your Pom pic 😀😀😊🥰💕💖❤🤗😘 xx Thank you it made me laugh seeing Pom on Katie's lawnmower 😄💕💓🤗😘 xx.

I admit I can't keep up with the thread so will be speed reading abit when I'm abit better and adding a pic here and there and a couple of emojis given to posts that catch my eye.

Love from Pom 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
i wonder how long Carl will stop around now it seems that she can get the interviews but no one seems to want to interview them together now why was Carl not sat in on the interview on gmtv the other morning after all he is her rock and supporting her in her mental health struggle not Harvey(she was supposed to be giving interview on her drink driving yet all she said was i am not ready to talk about it so why go on tv just to say i am not ready to talk about it hope they asked for the fee back after all she did not fullful the contract she was there to talk about it

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Saw the group hugs going on and throwing myself right in the middle. This popped up today as a Facebook memory and We seperated a year later. The irony. 7 years down the line and he is remarried, I am in a year into a happy relationship, and our children have two loving homes, parents and step
Parents who love them (and also respect each other) and whose main goal is to see them thrive, happy and healthy. His wife is younger, highly educated and from the perfect family background and My background makes skankys look like kate middleton. I beat myself up every day for my shortfalls and failings (especially when I work full time but still struggle to
Make ends meet, can’t pick them up from
School and am not like the rest of the stay at home private school mums) instead of being proud of pulling myself out of my childhood. I nearly called it a day just before Christmas when a bailiff knocked on the door at 6am Over an unpaid car tax for £30 that had brcome £1079. I had to clear out my bank account to get rid of him over a mistake yet skanky is having a free ride. when I can’t sleep and feel like I am failing them, i remember that the very fact that I’m grateful they have An amazing step mum despite it making me feel inferior and That Sunday to Friday I put them to bed safe, with them knowing I love them, means that I am not skanky and that I’ve a reason to not give up. That is mental health struggles - not what this nasty narcissistic cunt is pretending to be. Sorry - it just came out
Aw bless you. Through your struggles it sounds like your actually doing a fantastic job. Your children will grow up to admire you for it. Strong independent momma - you got this x

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
I found out 2 months ago as well that my little sister is dying of cancer (from nowhere) and this was in the midst of on garden leave on no salary as my bipolar toxic ex boss tried to sue me for £400,000 for “stealing clients” (which I didn’t do). I’m the normal woman on the street that is trying her best all while people like her play the system and get away with it. I’m the one there for everyone, making sure they know their worth and youd never know that deep down I’m dying inside. All of you here also have your own demons and battles yet support each other. I admire and am thankful for each and every one of you as you will never know how much it means or the difference it makes to a stranger on the internet alone and beyond low ❤
Im am sure all of our thoughts are with you , Group hug , People look at this thread wrong sometimes , They get annoyed and frustrated at Skanky , But when you're down it can be a great tonic, friends , support ,
and lets be fair Skanky and Wanky are bleeding hilarious ,
I mean I had to laugh a couple of threads ago when somebody said she crapped behind a bush or in the road ,
People on here were either amused or shocked , Yet there was an article a few years ago where an ex friend said she would do things like pee in a lunchbox and throw it out the car window 😂 😂 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Webster1357

VIP Member
keep posting , you're not a proper Krustie till you annoy someone , everybody will annoy somebody at sometime even if you don't mean it, I should know, ask the krusties ,i'm the most annoying person on here ,but they're lovely people on here,we are all friends 😂
I've annoyed a couple but they've dropped out of the thread now! I never mean to annoy anyone, but I do defend Krusties when others are being mean and it didn't go down well lol

• Heart

jellybelly48

I’ve pretty much had to speed read the past couple of threads, they’ve been hurtling at pace since I started back in work damn it!
I’m beyond fumin with the butch bitch 😡
to see she has so many tv appearances in the pipeline after her behaviour makes my blood boil…..I’m a MASSIVE drag race fan & im livid she’s going to be on it. Fuming 😡😡

ficklegoose

Eww, KP fans with a shrine - makes me shiver though, sadly, I can see it. I vaguely remember one of her programs refering to selling signed 'stuff' for superfans. Ugh.

Anyway, if not for the thrilllz thing, came out of lurking for this @Pom Bear - xx
Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 22.43.28.png

and of course all of you amazing Krusties who aren't 100%. thanks for the laughs!! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member

KATIE Price has begun work on her seventh tell-all autobiography that will feature explosive revelations about her ex-husbands and Peter Andre's wife Emily.

We first revealed Katie's plans for book number seven in 2019 with the star offered a six-figure publishing deal.

Katie promised it would be her most explosive yet, and there's no shortage of content after a turbulent two years that has seen her find love with fiancé Carl Woods, smash her feet in a horror fall, narrowly avoid jail after a drink drive crash and publicly call out Emily Andre on social media.

Earlier this week Katie and Carl were pictured with publisher and PR expert Diana Colbert, who represented her when she split from Pete back in 2009.

The Sun has contacted Diana for comment.
No work for A ghostwriter there because even skanky can manage this task.
*Take copy of Arvey & Me.
*Cross out Arvey then write in Pete You Cunt.
* copy and paste all this shite into new document then send to idiot publisher
Job done

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone.
Just had a quick catch up
1) so a few weeks back KP had a massive rant about how you should never tell your children that you hate the other parent (after saying she hates the dads 🙄). So now shes going to write a book and slag off the other parents 🤦🏻‍♀️. And now shes targeting their partners too. The partners who are her children's parents. Yes, parents! KP is just a biological mother.. NOT a parent!

2) a friend of mine tried botox for migraines. From what she said, they put the needles into your head and certain areas that trigger the pain. It's not the same as putting it on your face for wrinkles.

On that subject, I've not had any cosmetic surgery done, I'm "only" 33 (I dont know if that's old or not in this field 😟) but I've got no issues in people using cosmetic procedures. Its your life and your body.
But to go OTT with it and make yourself look like an inflatable clown is beyond me! And that's whilst being bankrupt and trolling others about their looks!

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hello Krusties! Coming out of lurking to ask - why would someone pay so much money for Katie's messages and tip £25 each time (this person has more reviews I haven't screenshot) for simple messages? 600 quid worth of birthday/hello messages?! Could this be her version of Only Fans?!? Thanks @DC16 for linking her account!

View attachment 985119
I‘m no longer surprised at how strange people can be when parting with their hard earned cash. Why you’d want a message delivered with that screeching voice is beyond me, seems crazy to all of us, but these people are out there, giving her money for any old tat. Seriously though, £600 to old Skank for msgs !

Off topic, but over coffee with my best friend the other day, she was telling me about a woman she knows who does something called “Cash Point Meets”….I’d never heard of it, turns out it’s booking this woman online, she then instructs the bloke to be at an ATM of her choosing at a particular time & date, whereupon she will arrive, order him to withdraw an amount of her choosing, she snatches the cash from the guy’s hand, and just walks-off without a word. Accordingly she makes £1000s doing this in London. What’s that about. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ve just discovered this, so thought you Tatllers should know about it 😁

After hearing that story, and I checked it out online, it really exists, hearing people chucking money at old Skanky for a crappy message no longer surprises me. It’s weird out there 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Ecosse

VIP Member
"Katie is a complex person."
Nah, she's not. Not really.
She's an attention-seeking, spiteful and generally unpleasant person.
I bet Peter and Kieran wish they would never have to set eyes on her again, or have anything to do with her.
Yet, they're forever linked via the children.
Fortunately for him, Peter's are older, so they can make their own arrangements about seeing their mother (except Junior appears to have been voting with his feet and staying well clear).

okeep

VIP Member
Regarding the things Bankruptcy hearing , in 2020 the Receiver said there were 3 issues to resolve , How she has been funding recent holidays, stolen jewellery and her income and expenditure , and I think if she doesn't turn up without giving the judge good reason ,that under the insolvency (amendment ) rules 2010 ,she would be in contempt of court

• Heart
How can anyone think Emily would be jealous? She appears to have everything she could want or need, she is the one to be envied! And will people stop calling her a so-called Doctor 🤣
What would it matter if Emily did have botox anyway? She is a mother to Pricey's kids and looks after them better than their 'so-called mother' can, Skanky isn't capable of giving them even a basic level of care. Emily could have tit implants like bouncy castles and bum implants the size of small planets, it wouldn't change the fact she is a responsible parent figure.

Pwicey fans and Pwicey only seem to be able to see things from their own perspective which is completely shallow, it always involves outside appearances.

DC16

VIP Member
Shows how much she cares about P&J's mental health 🙄
She doesn’t 😔 Pete never mentions Katie, yet she’s always after a reaction.
Probably down to KH & PA not letting her see the kids so much since slapgate. She needs the children for her YouTube content and JYY modelling, she needs them for the ££££s
Even when she went out with them before Christmas, being supervised by Amy, she had to have a pap there.
Or every time they visit they have to have Chris round to do a YouTube, she can’t see them without getting a video or photo op to pretend she has them at a later date.

• Angry
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Can I just ask, what exactly will happen at this hearing? I know she has already said stuff on oath that she hasn't done so what are the options for the creditors and possible outcomes?
It’s a 3 hour public hearing to ask about anything any everything. All about her finances, witness statements that have been made. Then they will sort out her repayments, which again, she will need to stick to.
If she had just made repayments for a year, she would of been discharged by now, but I imagine that will not happen for several years now until they are satisfied with her repayments.
The creditors will of course not get all they are owed, just a %
She has run up a huge bill with the insolvency practitioner actually doing the work, due to her non compliance.
I don’t know if representatives from HMRC or the mortgage company will be there, seeing as they are owed huge amounts.
The liquidation of her old Jordan Trading account will also need to be looked at in the bankruptcy as the company is still owed £150k + by her.

Apparently she’s excited, again 🙄
Maybe it’s to do with the huge pile of washing… 😏🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry