Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Send huge pinky squirrelly hugs & much love to all you lovely Krustie's. A gentle reminder that there is also a Krustie thread for chatting about anything we like. The mods very kindly gave us a thread to discuss anything deemed off topic. I think pretty much everything gets covered over there. Everyone welcome 🙂 That said, I haven't checked in there for aaaaaaaaages. I've been too angry at Skanky & busy in real life. No time for 2 threads 🤦

Anyhoo, having a catch up, am I right in thinking that Prince Andrew (bigger cunt than Pete yu cunt), doesn't sweat because he is supplied Botox by Anthony Quinn & Howard Keel......they get it from Vicky Beckham's arm pits. Things are starting to make sense now 👍

HOT TEA.....today's Skanky 'exclusive'....I have it on good authority from 'a source' that in fact the mystery person responsible for flashing/assaulting her when she was 7 in a park was a man named Andrew, spoke with a posh voice, wasn't sweating even though it was a hot day. It's also likely that the same person was the one responsible for all the break ins, thefts & kidnap attempts. Rumour has it that he has been trying to raise money for years to pay off a woman who is making outrageous false accusations. Apparently he asked his mum for the money & she said no 🤔
Second exclusive from the same 'source' is expected to reveal that Skanky was at all the Downing Street lockdown parties. We've already seen the pics of her cutting the lawn at Number 10 on her ride on mower in preparation of the party. It was decided that having a party clearly was the wrong thing to do. So it was offset by all attendee's having to listen a live performance from Skanky as punishment. I can reveal the set list was as follows, she opened with her haunting smash hit Hurricane, where she woooooo hoooooooed & encouraged all the party goers to loosen their ties & snort the hand gel. She followed with Hanno I Gotchew, captivating them with her amazing vocals. Rumour has it they were spellbound....although that maybe due to the fact she was flashing her norks & had pissed herself. From this she launched into a Hole Noo Werld, where she encouraged Boris to step into the role of Pete yu cunt.
Remember you read it here first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Katie is a complex person. She isn't "good" or "evil", she is just human like the rest of us.

However, unlike most people, she's done a lot of bad, and even unforgivable, things in the past few years. She hasn't yet learned from her mistakes, so she's doomed to repeat them.

Katie's problem is that she never takes the time to heal from trauma.

-She was assaulted a child and nearly molested by a dodgy photographer. Despite this, her mother kept taking her to modelling shoots (and the rest is history...)
-She had a series of shit boyfriends prior to Pete. Again, she didn't take the time to heal from these relationships. She just bounced to the next one.
- She never seemed to stop and think about Harvey's condition. When he was diagnosed, she took a very "I don't care, everything will be fine" approach to it. Again, I think she needed some time/ counselling to come to terms with it.

Since Pete, she has been through a lot more, but she still doesn't stop. She just keeps going. There's never any counselling, time alone, and so on, which is what she needs.

I hope she does have a real friend, someone who can take her to her GP and get her back on track.

I was a fan of KP for many years, but I can't get past just how far she's spiralled over the past 2 years. I'm amazed that she has any fans left now. Despite this, I wish her, and more importantly her children, well.
Think you have come onto the wrong thread hun!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 🥰

I think I'm on the mend 🥰 felt alot better first time since Monday evening.. headache has gone though see how it goes..I felt on the mend before then felt bad again.

I was so bad I even did a covid test today..it came back negative which is a big relief.

In the next few days if I feel well I go though my alerts/ reactions and add a pic or two and will start joining the thread 🧵 again very soon.

Love from Pom 🥰 xx

I leave this old pic here of me having my tattle hat made last year in October..I had a very good tailor who made to measure so it fit just right 🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16357171584822.jpg

Resizer_16357171584821.jpg
Resizer_16357171584820.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
I got a reply from Channel 4....
I didn’t even get a reply.
Had I had similar to these responses from Channel 4, I‘d be responding along the lines of.....
Please don’t patronise me, you clearly don’t take mental health seriously because if you did you would not be giving airtime to someone who has publicly bullied people, who owes millions yet lives a luxurious lifestyle, which no doubt has caused much stress and MH issues to those she owes. To add insult to injury she has just been convicted for driving under the influence, causing an accident all whilst being banned from driving, wasting valuable time of the emergency services and potentially putting others lives at risk, along with all her other driving offences.
You clearly don’t care about your viewers, or have any morals because if you did you wouldn’t be using this woman of all people on a programme about MH it’s an insult and I will be forwarding my comments to Ofcom because you’re clearly not taking this seriously with your copy and paste responses!

Feel free to ‘copy and paste’ as a response if you like 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Poor Harvey, being used for publicity about his meltdowns. He was probably upset about being out of routine for the holidays and away from college.

my son thankfully has very few meltdowns, but when he does there’s nothing I can do, he is taller and stronger than me. He can trash a lot of stuff! Mainly just throwing stuff, so I have to try and keep him away from the breakables. All I can do is try to calm him down by putting is favourite music on and showing him photos of our holidays (not to the Maldives or Vegas, just to the Isle Of Wight and Cornwall) I try to avoid his triggers, but unfortunately his 14 yo brother (who is also autistic) is one of his main triggers. 🤦‍♀️

i wonder if Harvey was upset he couldn’t see his siblings. and if the siblings are also sad they couldn’t all see each other. Do you think Pete and Kieran ever get together so J, P, J & B can meet up? I hope so.
Yup, poor Harvey indeed 😏 I forced myself to watch the YouTube. Every tiny pointless second of it is about her. She's pathetic. She was clearly desperate for Harvey to swear on live TV. She kept trying to goad him into swearing. Why would she do that? 🤷
And then banging on about him being hard work & wrecking her house. FFS, he's out of routine & living in a chaotic environment when he's with her. She offers him no routine or stability. And still making out she's managed him all on her own over Christmas. His fucking carer is in the video 🤦 He's stimming for most of that video. He's doing that because he's overwhelmed in that situation. Does she actually know or understand why he's doing that? Does she even fucking care?
It's like when he uses Makaton to communicate. She NEVER acknowledges his use of Makaton. I wouldn't think she's even bothered to learn Makaton to communicate with him.

SHE is without doubt the cause of his meltdowns. And she seemingly does fuck all to try & avoid them. She probably causes triggers so she can run a 'poor me, Harvey's hard work, I have no help' story.

@MoistPlinth like you I have 2 autistic children. 1 also has pathological demand avoidance. I know the triggers & try to avoid/reduce. As decent parents that's what we do. Often my 2 can't be in the same room. We sometimes have to have completely separate meal times. We sometimes have to take 2 separate vehicles for longer journey's as they can't always cope in the same vehicle. If it results in a meltdown it becomes dangerous for us all. So 2 vehicles it is.

I would imagine like me, you are your child's safe person. As parents we do everything within our power to make everything 'okay'. It's hard work & it's exhausting. We're always learning. And we do it with little or no help.

That Skanky tramp constantly lies about being his sole carer, having no help, doing it all on her own. Who actually is thick enough to believe these lies. I just don't get it 🤷 The 'awwww, you're such a great mum' brigade of brainless morons. Yup the great mum who fucked off on holiday & left him behind after his stay in hospital. The great mum who fucks off for weeks at a time on numerous holidays. The great mum who feeds him an appalling diet that clearly contributes to his many health issues.

She is an utter cunt & pure trash 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Lollypops

VIP Member
Rep? She can’t afford to pay for a rep. So it must be her Mum or sister

The reality is, it doesn’t matter what she does or doesn’t have on Emily. Emily is not a celeb, she is a Doctor who is bringing up KP’s children as clearly she is not a fit enough ( or cares enough ) to do so herself. Emily has nothing to prove, so doesn’t want to, or need to get into some kind of tit for tat row with KP.
KP should be eternally grateful her kids have some kind of stability with P&E. If it wasn’t for them, J&P would be in a pretty shitty place at the moment.
And here's the other woman who is looking after her other two, Jett and Bunny. What a lovely picture isn't it Katie? And look how proud Keiron looks 😍
Screenshot_20220113-011347_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I'm a member of a botched cosmetic surgery group. I need corrective surgery so I have been researching surgeons. I was shocked to learn KP actively plugs comfortzone on insta they have botched so many people. This company have caused people to get necrosis , lose their breasts , infections and even deaths !!! I must admit I didn't really like her before but this has made me disgusted with her! She is leading people to having life changing injuries and death so she can get free surgery.

.She's fucking grim and really does not give a shit about anyone .

• Sick
  • Sad

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
I am really surprised she’s got these tv gigs so soon after her sentencing.

Public opinion of her has to be at an all time low.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Sorry! I won't be writing any more. The last thing I want to do is annoy anyone.
Noooooooo, noooooooo & noooooooooo you MUST keep on writing. The media have announced your 7th book. We HAVE to know all the secrets about Pete you cunt & disgusting Emily. And we need more of the beautiful story of true love with 'the one', your Prinz chow mein. Plus details of the upcoming "celebrity' boxing match between Coyle & Kwis. It's sooooooo romantic, the 2 of them fighting to win your love. Coyle hanging on to your love. And Kwis in a jealous rage because he is desperate to win you back. Who will you choose? Who is deserving of your love? I can't bare it....I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional 😭😭🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Minx103

Chatty Member
My 12 year old has ADHD and PDA, she has violent meltdowns and I'm a single parent. In a meltdown last year she broke my finger in 2 places. In a meltdown not long after, she bent my broken fingers back. Have I ever posted this on Insta, FB or Youtube? No, never. It's life and you play the cards you've been dealt.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So catching up on my reactions and alerts I had this message and lovely gif from @Hollytoot317 🥰...

Resizer_16421684178830.jpg

Just made..❤ Boris and Katie having a drinks party on a train and just about to be arrested and both taken to prison 😄😀🤗🥰❤😘. xx.

Resizer_16421682588310.jpg

Back later to catch up on more alerts/notifications.

Good to be back again..love Pom 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Was H the handful skanky? 🤔

I bet half price was more than likely the handful 🙄 a half grown man throwing toddler tantrums.

View attachment 985941
There are millions of parents that are exhausted from looking after their children with disabilities. They do this day in, day out with no help and do not feel the need to plaster it all over social media. Seeing this does not make me feel sorry for her, it just makes me see even more what a rubbish 'mother' she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

KATIE Price has begun work on her seventh tell-all autobiography that will feature explosive revelations about her ex-husbands and Peter Andre's wife Emily.

We first revealed Katie's plans for book number seven in 2019 with the star offered a six-figure publishing deal.

Katie promised it would be her most explosive yet, and there's no shortage of content after a turbulent two years that has seen her find love with fiancé Carl Woods, smash her feet in a horror fall, narrowly avoid jail after a drink drive crash and publicly call out Emily Andre on social media.

Earlier this week Katie and Carl were pictured with publisher and PR expert Diana Colbert, who represented her when she split from Pete back in 2009.

The Sun has contacted Diana for comment.
Will never happen, she can write whatever she likes, Peter’s lawyers will make the publishers either pull the whole thing, or ensure any derogatory comments about her relationship with Peter are deleted. In fact I’d be surprised any publisher even takes on such a project, knowing it cannot be published.

Skanky is throwing out idle threats left, right and centre, more drama is all she has left to sell now, she’s sinking into a big hole with her venom. I’ve stopped being annoyed about the new TV ventures, she’s going to destroy herself soon, just a question of time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41