Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member

KATIE Price has begun work on her seventh tell-all autobiography that will feature explosive revelations about her ex-husbands and Peter Andre's wife Emily.

We first revealed Katie's plans for book number seven in 2019 with the star offered a six-figure publishing deal.

Katie promised it would be her most explosive yet, and there's no shortage of content after a turbulent two years that has seen her find love with fiancé Carl Woods, smash her feet in a horror fall, narrowly avoid jail after a drink drive crash and publicly call out Emily Andre on social media.

Earlier this week Katie and Carl were pictured with publisher and PR expert Diana Colbert, who represented her when she split from Pete back in 2009.

The Sun has contacted Diana for comment.
For someone who is persistently banging on about people using her name for publicity she sure does give ‘people’ publicity🙄
get in the bin with all the other 6 books!

Reactions: 37

DC16

VIP Member
Just on a side note.Are Lucky 7 the same eeijits who used to put #manlikecarl on Coles posts?
I used to wonder what the hell that meant.
Yep, the very same. James was the one who called Katie Dolly, not Carl, James would do Carl’s insta posts. He was the one who arranged all the Henelle Hall trips and freebies to #ad.

They all thought James was cringe, but allowed him to look after Harvey 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

bluecups

VIP Member
I could be wrong but...aren't outbursts of violence with the disabled usually to do with frustration or fear?
I have experience of witnessing a deaf person become extremely violent out of not being understood.
I just wonder if Harvey (who is an intelligent lad considering his disabilities) gets so frustrated, he lashes out and that can only be to the current circumstance at the time?
I'm deaf and although I've never got violent with anyone there have been situations where I've got pretty cross and agitated. Not being able to lip read throughout this pandemic has been quite frustrating at times, to say the least. Having one of your senses impaired tends to heighten your other senses, so Harvey being unable to see properly has probably made him more sensitive to sounds I'd imagine.

• Heart
  • Sad

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
The NHS use Botox for migraines and other medical conditions like incontinence. She’s too thick to grasp this of course because she has no concept of anything unless it relates directly to her own narcissistic self. It couldn’t possibly occur to her that Botox was a product for medical use before she started abusing it like a crack whore.
I’ll be honest, the way I feel about KP at the moment, if it was revealed that Emily Andre was sacrificing to Satan And bathing in the blood of Virgins I could still find it in my heart to excuse her.As long as she was nice to J and P, and fed the rabbits I would not have a problem.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Have you seen the latest Kris B vs Mr Half Price in a celeb boxing match 🤣🤣
How would this be allowed? Surely KB would be involved in slapgate?

edit ‘could fight each other’ who will KP be cheering for I wonder🤣
Seriously! We should have our own blue version of the red tops cause we knew this shit already! I know who my money’s on, I’ll give you a clue, he doesn’t have a Manny or an underbite..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BambiK

Chatty Member

KATIE Price has begun work on her seventh tell-all autobiography that will feature explosive revelations about her ex-husbands and Peter Andre's wife Emily.

We first revealed Katie's plans for book number seven in 2019 with the star offered a six-figure publishing deal.

Katie promised it would be her most explosive yet, and there's no shortage of content after a turbulent two years that has seen her find love with fiancé Carl Woods, smash her feet in a horror fall, narrowly avoid jail after a drink drive crash and publicly call out Emily Andre on social media.

Earlier this week Katie and Carl were pictured with publisher and PR expert Diana Colbert, who represented her when she split from Pete back in 2009.

The Sun has contacted Diana for comment.

• Angry
  • Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
Will never happen, she can write whatever she likes, Peter’s lawyers will make the publishers either pull the whole thing, or ensure any derogatory comments about her relationship with Peter are deleted. In fact I’d be surprised any publisher even takes on such a project, knowing it cannot be published.

Skanky is throwing out idle threats left, right and centre, more drama is all she has left to sell now, she’s sinking into a big hole with her venom. I’ve stopped being annoyed about the new TV ventures, she’s going to destroy herself soon, just a question of time.
God i wish she'd leave the Andre's alone. It's bad enough for them to be forever associated with her, but for her to keep threatening to/actually writing crap about them is beyond nasty. They never talk about her, or trash her in any way even though they have plenty of reason to. Just leave them the fuck alone and let them live their lives, they seem like decent people and do not deserve this. I hope it doesn't get to them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

DC16

VIP Member
Just a thought KP said she has a book deal in 2019 but no book strange that she meet her old PA in a park (to talk about book!!) if she was having a proper meeting it would be in office ?
Yes, but a pap wouldn’t be able to get office pictures, how fortuitous that one was there, the exact day and time she met her, I mean, what is the coincidence 🤔🤣

• Haha

PTMe

Chatty Member
Kris will have been in training to box for years.

The only thing Carl's trained for is slapping his Mrs around.

• Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
I trust you've provided her with a script, what does it say?
Ryte so Pete you cunt @Timz wooooohoooo eyeve ownlee gawn an gut won leg ova da gayte agen but its gawn rustee wen eye pissed meself on it larst tyme aint it? Keeeerun you wanka. Ryte so a littal burd (not a top burd lyke wot eye ham) sed yew wannid a frillz frum me sew ear it is. Eyeme flashin me norks atcha aint eye. Pete you cunt eye luv it woooooooo x

• Haha
  • Heart

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking the secret stash of money is running dry, and she is running out of cash making opportunities and therefore getting more and more desperate.

We can get frustrated that she, even despite everything, is still getting the odd "opportunity" although I am convinced they the C4 programme was finished before the latest dozen scandals, so they are just "cutting their losses".

I do feel her future "cash opportunities" are dwindling as she becomes more irrelevant to her (rotten to the) core base and she will soon be faced with the real prospect of being on her "uppers" (or her downers given her proclivity for narcotics).

Karma is coming, it may be through the courts, although I doubt that proper justice will ever be served either in the civil or criminal courts; but there will soon be a real liquidity problem.

If AFP is enabling her financially, this may change once she is bo longer around as I am sure Danny (and SFP) will want their share of the estate!

• Heart

Gx2018

Katie is a complex person. She isn't "good" or "evil", she is just human like the rest of us.

However, unlike most people, she's done a lot of bad, and even unforgivable, things in the past few years. She hasn't yet learned from her mistakes, so she's doomed to repeat them.

Katie's problem is that she never takes the time to heal from trauma.

-She was assaulted a child and nearly molested by a dodgy photographer. Despite this, her mother kept taking her to modelling shoots (and the rest is history...)
-She had a series of shit boyfriends prior to Pete. Again, she didn't take the time to heal from these relationships. She just bounced to the next one.
- She never seemed to stop and think about Harvey's condition. When he was diagnosed, she took a very "I don't care, everything will be fine" approach to it. Again, I think she needed some time/ counselling to come to terms with it.

Since Pete, she has been through a lot more, but she still doesn't stop. She just keeps going. There's never any counselling, time alone, and so on, which is what she needs.

I hope she does have a real friend, someone who can take her to her GP and get her back on track.

I was a fan of KP for many years, but I can't get past just how far she's spiralled over the past 2 years. I'm amazed that she has any fans left now. Despite this, I wish her, and more importantly her children, well.
Hello Craig. Katie is an addict and a narcissist. There’s nothing complex about her. She is not a victim.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Saw the group hugs going on and throwing myself right in the middle. This popped up today as a Facebook memory and We seperated a year later. The irony. 7 years down the line and he is remarried, I am in a year into a happy relationship, and our children have two loving homes, parents and step
Parents who love them (and also respect each other) and whose main goal is to see them thrive, happy and healthy. His wife is younger, highly educated and from the perfect family background and My background makes skankys look like kate middleton. I beat myself up every day for my shortfalls and failings (especially when I work full time but still struggle to
Make ends meet, can’t pick them up from
School and am not like the rest of the stay at home private school mums) instead of being proud of pulling myself out of my childhood. I nearly called it a day just before Christmas when a bailiff knocked on the door at 6am Over an unpaid car tax for £30 that had brcome £1079. I had to clear out my bank account to get rid of him over a mistake yet skanky is having a free ride. when I can’t sleep and feel like I am failing them, i remember that the very fact that I’m grateful they have An amazing step mum despite it making me feel inferior and That Sunday to Friday I put them to bed safe, with them knowing I love them, means that I am not skanky and that I’ve a reason to not give up. That is mental health struggles - not what this nasty narcissistic cunt is pretending to be. Sorry - it just came out
I hope you’re in a better place now bless you and god forbid you ever feel like that agiain think of your beautiful children they need you and please reach out and talk it can make all the difference.
Please don’t put yourself down as you’ve been doing you sound like a beautiful person, we could do with far more people like you on this planet. Sending hugs 💕

• Heart

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Car needs a good clean. Doing well with that poorly foot.
Been out “Dogging”? That minger needs to be on a lead at all times and preferably muzzled

And there I am a VIP Member 🤣🤣🤣 As Pricey would say WoooooHooooo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35