Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Evening folks. Just popping in with a Facehug for anyone who wants right now 👽🤗❤😘 and especially emlou & Jersey ❤❤ and my friend Pom, so glad you're feeling better 😘 xx

Guys, for any newbies, am just letting you know the fanny phone pics aren't allowed, I didn't know myself until our kind mod Yel explained it to me, they could get Tattle into trouble with the site hosts. I'm not trying to moderate or tell anyone what to post but like me, I was completely unaware because they've been on so many times before, new people might not know and don't want anyone to get into trouble ❤
Thank you very much my friend 💖💕🥰❤🤗😘👽🐾 xx.
Still in abit of pain but hopefully on the mend ❤🥰💖😘👽🐾😘 xx.
Glad you're feeling better Pom. Hope you make a full recovery very soon! ❤
Thank you very much 🥰❤💕🤗💖😘 xx.
Hope the sinus tablets help as it's now a five day headache on and off.

Me and the queen 🥰😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16421854647480.jpg

Back later tonight ❤💖💕🥰😘 xx

Love from Pom 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Good grief Krustie's...... it's taken me eleventythreetysix hours to catch up AGAIN 😳 Bloody real life getting in the way of Tattle 🙄 oh what a week I'm having. Covid, paediatrician, physio, meltdowns, medication 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Honestly, what us Krustie's deal with in real life should leave that lying Skanky tramp ashamed of all her poor me tales of woe 😡

I'm really looking forward to her upcoming TV shows.....said nobody ever 🙄
I bet she's pooping her pants that slapgate details are gonna come out before the shit shows air.

They definitely seem to be scratching round for money. Is it to pay her fines? 🤷

When I see those delightful pics of her 'charging her phone' it's easy to see how she can justify calling Dr Emily disgusting 😳 I wonder who the woman was sitting next to her in the car? Poor cow! I know the bloke was her old manager. A lot of people have power banks for charging.....she has a power flange

She really has completely lost sight of her kids hasn't she? Totally thrown them under the bus, messed up their heads, repeatedly shits on them with no fucks given. What kind of mother does these things to their children? What makes it worse is that she does it all in public, very loudly. She is disgusting.

I have no words for any of these morons giving her a platform. They clearly have the same morals as her.....none! And only see £ signs 😏

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I’m feeling so fed up tbh. I’m starting to think this woman is made of the same shit as Boris Johnson. Why is life so unfair?

• Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
So Tattlers, called this very wrong, really thought she was going to be poison for any new television shows, the woman is a convicted drink/driver, lost most of her access to her kids, proved yet again what a vile bully she is with the attack on Emily and owes a fortune in unpaid bills, leaving many people in debt, the list of her crimes is long.

In my defence I really underestimated the f*cking lack of morals and hypocrisy within the production teams of UK television studios (sigh), who yet again, despite all her dreadful behaviour are still lining up to book this talentless walking shit show. The MH show is the worst, it beggars belief she’s fronting that, though I’m calling it now, that programme will be attacked more than the others, as I’m already seeing people on SM with proper MH issues, sending messages to C4 that they are outraged with this booking. The way she’s currently sending out abuse and threats, that is going to blow up in C4 faces, so that will serve them right, absolute twats.

Think we got to let the TV shows go, they’ll reap what they sow with the complaints, cos they will come. Checked out the Drag Race tweet on Twitter, yes there are people excited, saying “Fab she’s a legend”, but she is also being dragged big style, there are a ton of tweets like this…..

View attachment 984703

Skanky is despised by most people now, if this is what all these shows want, so be it, but they will be fending off a big kick-back from many viewers.

As other Tattlers have said today, we will have to accept she’s got these upcoming TV shows, they ain’t going to be pulled, looking at the replies to complaints we’ve seen. Yes it’s annoying Skanky is getting these gigs, but appears the media will keep employing her for now, but surely they will find it increasingly hard to keep doing so, cos she’s going to screw up again and again, its inevitable.

Sadly we will need to keep waiting a bit longer for her fall, as either the upcoming court cases will take her down (some unsavoury truths lie within these cases, which hopefully are going to spill) or she will destroy herself this year. Her behaviour over the last few weeks is showing her more unstable than ever, and that relationship looks like it could explode badly again any minute. They live in each other’s pockets, pretty much 24/7, no friends, limited family, it’s very very unhealthy, one highly charged substance abusing session and POW💥

So keep the faith kids, she’s still smirking and woooo hooooing away, laughing at how untouchable she is, but reality is gonna get her soon, like Mulder on The X-Files “I still believe”.😁
Totally agree and without so much going into our own private lives... I also had to go through a trial which was both shocking and terribly frightening against two defendants who pleaded not guilty...
She can run but she can't hide... justice will be done... my attackers got 9 years between them in prison...if you keep going with everything ie your honesty and integrity then no one can get behind it.....after all you are only telling the truth 💯
She is telling lies upon lies and people around her are cleverer than her. I'm sorry my typing and grammar is terrible and I don't always make sense.
But I tell the truth and the truth has got me a conviction against 2 people and 2 sets of barristers and 12 people on a jury and a judge.. thats a lot of people to convince...but not if you are telling the truth...
She doesn't convince anyone about anything..
Her 5 children have gone
Her animals have gone
Her husbands and boy

Totally agree and without so much going into our own private lives... I also had to go through a trial which was both shocking and terribly frightening against two defendants who pleaded not guilty...
She can run but she can't hide... justice will be done... my attackers got 9 years between them in prison...if you keep going with everything ie your honesty and integrity then no one can get behind it.....after all you are only telling the truth 💯
She is telling lies upon lies and people around her are cleverer than her. I'm sorry my typing and grammar is terrible and I don't always make sense.
But I tell the truth and the truth has got me a conviction against 2 people and 2 sets of barristers and 12 people on a jury and a judge.. thats a lot of people to convince...but not if you are telling the truth...
She doesn't convince anyone about anything..
Her 5 children have gone
Her animals have gone
Her husbands and boy
Sorry it cut me off... spoke too much.. but you get the drift hopefully... shes a cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
No chance I’m going to buy a new tv licence this year just so the BBC can give some of my money to this drugged up piss artist.
Finally the BBC Liscense fee due to be dropped. I dont pay it and they pop over a lot reminding me and I tell them yes I have a TV I dont watch BBC. Netflix and Sky so goodbye.
Its all so official but such bs. They make me feel like Im on some hit list
WTF🤷‍♀️
I wont budge because they can advertise like everyone else.

AND more importantly theyre full of scandal. Lets not forget Jimmy Saville🤬

The can shove their license fees😤

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I don’t think people should get too upset about these gigs. They are hardly going to lead to a life of luxury, and you know, she’s already lost all of the things she used to value and now only values money. Let her have it. If that’s what means more to her than anything else, let her knock herself out with it. Get more surgery, look even more strange. Marry another man and become financially tied to him yet again. She’s doing a great job of making herself look bad as it is

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
New posts on Harvey's insta of his Barney drawing. Does anyone else find it weird and a little sinister that his mother has set up an account for him and posts on it as if its him. Feels like she could easily put words in his mouth, make him sound happy even if he isn't, and use him for damage limitation.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

okeep

VIP Member
Sorry! I won't be writing any more. The last thing I want to do is annoy anyone.
keep posting , you're not a proper Krustie till you annoy someone , everybody will annoy somebody at sometime even if you don't mean it, I should know, ask the krusties ,i'm the most annoying person on here ,but they're lovely people on here,we are all friends 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Do we know who KP’s rep is stirring the pot further against Emily?
View attachment 985338
Rep? She can’t afford to pay for a rep. So it must be her Mum or sister

"my G" as all the"think they are's" say,lol

perhaps Emily reported her to ss ???? or skanky thinks, she reported her to ss, or maybe princess has told the andre's about something she has seen or heard at mm, who knows. but we all know skanky's a shit mother and we don't know about everything that has gone on there
The reality is, it doesn’t matter what she does or doesn’t have on Emily. Emily is not a celeb, she is a Doctor who is bringing up KP’s children as clearly she is not a fit enough ( or cares enough ) to do so herself. Emily has nothing to prove, so doesn’t want to, or need to get into some kind of tit for tat row with KP.
KP should be eternally grateful her kids have some kind of stability with P&E. If it wasn’t for them, J&P would be in a pretty shitty place at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jwren

VIP Member
Interesting, someone posted on Lucky7talent’s recent post saying ‘reply to Katie now’ it was some man child model, he looked like he‘d struggle to fight his way out of a paper bag and Lucky7talent removed that post and they’ve turned commenting off.

Don‘t let us down James of Lucky7talent, you could even use your block button if that would help 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38

BicBiro

Dear BBC,

Older folks like myself, oh that reminds me I must go and get some kittykat for puss, don't know how to watch BBC3. Where was I ? Oh yes, I think the younger folks do sometimes watch a quite popular programme called Rue Paul. I think it is about a cafe in France or was that another programme? Still my grandchildren tell me it's jolly good but you are going to spoil it by putting a horrible ugly trollop on it called Katie. She is the worst person in the whole of the British Empire. If you do put her on it I think the viewing figures will be even less than that Stephs Packed Lunch on the other side.
Read the room. Mic drop.

Laters,
Bic

• Haha
  • Heart

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Don’t get to down folks. C4 are only papering over the many cracks with grass wallpaper. It’ll be done cheaply and she’ll still have to take a shit in a portaloo or the roadside obviously, because they won’t be touching the sanitation. Oh and she’s already spent her money too!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ecosse

VIP Member
So Katie is demanding someone reply to her. What, like she does to all the organisations trying to serve her with paperwork?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member

KATIE Price has begun work on her seventh tell-all autobiography that will feature explosive revelations about her ex-husbands and Peter Andre's wife Emily.

We first revealed Katie's plans for book number seven in 2019 with the star offered a six-figure publishing deal.

Katie promised it would be her most explosive yet, and there's no shortage of content after a turbulent two years that has seen her find love with fiancé Carl Woods, smash her feet in a horror fall, narrowly avoid jail after a drink drive crash and publicly call out Emily Andre on social media.

Earlier this week Katie and Carl were pictured with publisher and PR expert Diana Colbert, who represented her when she split from Pete back in 2009.

The Sun has contacted Diana for comment.
Pete must be lawyering up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37