Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I think as L7 organised Henllehall and decorations, she won’t get in there anymore after her falling out with James, so now started following copper cabins on IG. I reckon this is where Mr Half Price is going build this year’s valentines cabin in his back garden. Failing that at the MM, next to the used car lot and sewage strewn grounds. 🤢 Hey KP maybe you can pop along there after your bankruptcy court appearance as I’m sure that will be a stressful day having to conjure up excuse after excuse as to why you haven’t paid. You promised under oath October 2020 to fully cooperate but have chosen to not do a damn thing. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Noggin

Chatty Member
Katie is a complex person. She isn't "good" or "evil", she is just human like the rest of us.

However, unlike most people, she's done a lot of bad, and even unforgivable, things in the past few years. She hasn't yet learned from her mistakes, so she's doomed to repeat them.

Katie's problem is that she never takes the time to heal from trauma.

-She was assaulted a child and nearly molested by a dodgy photographer. Despite this, her mother kept taking her to modelling shoots (and the rest is history...)
-She had a series of shit boyfriends prior to Pete. Again, she didn't take the time to heal from these relationships. She just bounced to the next one.
- She never seemed to stop and think about Harvey's condition. When he was diagnosed, she took a very "I don't care, everything will be fine" approach to it. Again, I think she needed some time/ counselling to come to terms with it.

Since Pete, she has been through a lot more, but she still doesn't stop. She just keeps going. There's never any counselling, time alone, and so on, which is what she needs.

I hope she does have a real friend, someone who can take her to her GP and get her back on track.

I was a fan of KP for many years, but I can't get past just how far she's spiralled over the past 2 years. I'm amazed that she has any fans left now. Despite this, I wish her, and more importantly her children, well.

Whilst I don't doubt, much of the above is true.... It's absolutely NO EXCUSE for her behaviour, current and past!

There are plenty of people who experience trauma... They just carry on and they DON'T, exploit their children, especially one whom is not able to make his own decisions, they don't do copious amount of drugs, drink, drive whilst have done both, not once but more, they don't slag of their ex's new partners, embarrassing themselves and not to mention their poor kids, abuse ex's, owe millions, squander money on hair extensions, shit by the side of the road...

I mean the list is ENDLESS!!

If Katie was a sort of half decent person, she would have used her multiple admissions to the priory to heal.... She didn't keep going at those points and she still CHOSE not to do anything to help herself.

Katie, has been a twat from a very young age, she will likely always be a twat - that will be to detriment to her kids, all 5 of them.

If KP was any sort of mother, her kids would be her motivation to heal. KP's motivation is money, games and press, nothing more, nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Hollytoot317

I found out 2 months ago as well that my little sister is dying of cancer (from nowhere) and this was in the midst of on garden leave on no salary as my bipolar toxic ex boss tried to sue me for £400,000 for “stealing clients” (which I didn’t do). I’m the normal woman on the street that is trying her best all while people like her play the system and get away with it. I’m the one there for everyone, making sure they know their worth and youd never know that deep down I’m dying inside. All of you here also have your own demons and battles yet support each other. I admire and am thankful for each and every one of you as you will never know how much it means or the difference it makes to a stranger on the internet alone and beyond low ❤
You are incredible. You’re here, you’re loved by all around you. This must be a hard thread for you as Skanky gets away with things we just wouldn’t and you’ve been kicked hard recently. Keep strong lovely, we are all here for you ❤ (And we promise to bring ‘it’ down to justice for everyone who’s been treated badly by her and everyone treated differently)

Dear @Emlou80
My heart goes out to you and I feel your pain so much; I lost my baby sister (50 but still my baby sister :cry: ) on Sunday- unexpected and unexplained (at the moment).
I'm holding it together for my parents and siblings and currently back home from Jersey to support them. She and all of our family are decent humans, paying our bills, having respect for others and working hard.
Then you have Katie Price; the polar opposite of us- playing the system, leaving a trail of destruction, malicious and hurting people in the process.
All the best to you and your family; I'd rather be the normal woman on the street but walk down that street with my head held high- very high ♥♥
So sorry about your sister, I love that you still call her your baby sister ❤

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
I found them really funny, and it's good to laugh at her instead of just being angry with her. Maybe @Foxtotty could just mute you, if it's not to their taste.
Oh I'm not angry with anyone!! Like I said, last thing I want to do is annoy anyone. I'm still going to chip in now and again x

I see on it's Instascam it's bought a diary.

What the fuck for??

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollyhearts

Lol 😂 the hubbie just asked what I was laughing at? Showed him the insta pics & the audacity off him to say "ack leave skany alone, she trying to be positive" 🙄 😒... Sorry hun only thing skanky's testing positive for is a STD & you my love can do your own dinner tonight 👍👍👍👍👍😂

• Haha
So Tattlers, called this very wrong, really thought she was going to be poison for any new television shows, the woman is a convicted drink/driver, lost most of her access to her kids, proved yet again what a vile bully she is with the attack on Emily and owes a fortune in unpaid bills, leaving many people in debt, the list of her crimes is long.

In my defence I really underestimated the f*cking lack of morals and hypocrisy within the production teams of UK television studios (sigh), who yet again, despite all her dreadful behaviour are still lining up to book this talentless walking shit show. The MH show is the worst, it beggars belief she’s fronting that, though I’m calling it now, that programme will be attacked more than the others, as I’m already seeing people on SM with proper MH issues, sending messages to C4 that they are outraged with this booking. The way she’s currently sending out abuse and threats, that is going to blow up in C4 faces, so that will serve them right, absolute twats.

Think we got to let the TV shows go, they’ll reap what they sow with the complaints, cos they will come. Checked out the Drag Race tweet on Twitter, yes there are people excited, saying “Fab she’s a legend”, but she is also being dragged big style, there are a ton of tweets like this…..

View attachment 984703

Skanky is despised by most people now, if this is what all these shows want, so be it, but they will be fending off a big kick-back from many viewers.

As other Tattlers have said today, we will have to accept she’s got these upcoming TV shows, they ain’t going to be pulled, looking at the replies to complaints we’ve seen. Yes it’s annoying Skanky is getting these gigs, but appears the media will keep employing her for now, but surely they will find it increasingly hard to keep doing so, cos she’s going to screw up again and again, its inevitable.

Sadly we will need to keep waiting a bit longer for her fall, as either the upcoming court cases will take her down (some unsavoury truths lie within these cases, which hopefully are going to spill) or she will destroy herself this year. Her behaviour over the last few weeks is showing her more unstable than ever, and that relationship looks like it could explode badly again any minute. They live in each other’s pockets, pretty much 24/7, no friends, limited family, it’s very very unhealthy, one highly charged substance abusing session and POW💥

So keep the faith kids, she’s still smirking and woooo hooooing away, laughing at how untouchable she is, but reality is gonna get her soon, like Mulder on The X-Files “I still believe”.😁
No chance I’m going to buy a new tv licence this year just so the BBC can give some of my money to this drugged up piss artist.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
The house is currently in the hands of the mortgage company, I presume they will see what happens with the bankruptcy.
Archerfield, who have the charge can apply for an order of sale from the court, but the mortgage company would get their part in full first, so they would have to look at if there is then enough equity pay off the debt in full.
I don’t think Lucky7 was a very, shall we say, above board outfit for the method of payment to them.
Other payments such as tv, magazines, newspapers can all prove who the payment was made to.
There is a big list that has been made, so this has/will be compared against her submission.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
So Dr Emily stated she has Botox for migraines.... Wonder if KP was alluding to this in her attacks??
The NHS use Botox for migraines and other medical conditions like incontinence. She’s too thick to grasp this of course because she has no concept of anything unless it relates directly to her own narcissistic self. It couldn’t possibly occur to her that Botox was a product for medical use before she started abusing it like a crack whore.

• Haha

emmareil386

I’m feeling so fed up tbh. I’m starting to think this woman is made of the same shit as Boris Johnson. Why is life so unfair?
Life is ridiculously unfair. It really is. These types of people aren’t happy or at peace with themselves though and that’s the only consolation I can take from these Teflon wankers. They are miserable and eaten up inside with vitriol and bile and I am not 🙌 So I am winning. They’ll get what’s coming to them in this life or the next 😁 And for now I just laugh at how ridiculous they all are. Xx

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Saw the group hugs going on and throwing myself right in the middle. This popped up today as a Facebook memory and We seperated a year later. The irony. 7 years down the line and he is remarried, I am in a year into a happy relationship, and our children have two loving homes, parents and step
Parents who love them (and also respect each other) and whose main goal is to see them thrive, happy and healthy. His wife is younger, highly educated and from the perfect family background and My background makes skankys look like kate middleton. I beat myself up every day for my shortfalls and failings (especially when I work full time but still struggle to
Make ends meet, can’t pick them up from
School and am not like the rest of the stay at home private school mums) instead of being proud of pulling myself out of my childhood. I nearly called it a day just before Christmas when a bailiff knocked on the door at 6am Over an unpaid car tax for £30 that had brcome £1079. I had to clear out my bank account to get rid of him over a mistake yet skanky is having a free ride. when I can’t sleep and feel like I am failing them, i remember that the very fact that I’m grateful they have An amazing step mum despite it making me feel inferior and That Sunday to Friday I put them to bed safe, with them knowing I love them, means that I am not skanky and that I’ve a reason to not give up. That is mental health struggles - not what this nasty narcissistic cunt is pretending to be. Sorry - it just came out
Your children have parents and step parents who put them before everything else. They are nurtured as they should and deserve to be. a Massive hug from me

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Dear @Emlou80
My heart goes out to you and I feel your pain so much; I lost my baby sister (50 but still my baby sister :cry: ) on Sunday- unexpected and unexplained (at the moment).
I'm holding it together for my parents and siblings and currently back home from Jersey to support them. She and all of our family are decent humans, paying our bills, having respect for others and working hard.
Then you have Katie Price; the polar opposite of us- playing the system, leaving a trail of destruction, malicious and hurting people in the process.
All the best to you and your family; I'd rather be the normal woman on the street but walk down that street with my head held high- very high ♥♥
Jersey Girl I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. My condolences to you and your family.

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Reply to me James, stop avoiding errrrrr Katie how about you stop ignoring requests from Hudson Weir re your bankruptcy. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't evva get the mail do I? Blade either eats it or Hagrid shits on it!

• Haha

Dollyhearts

Think most of us who saw her in her pete years etc were fans , her downfall was the reality shows, we saw what she was really like , thrn the more autobiographys and chat shows she did you could see the lies all appearing, the different versions of stories , after pete it just went from bad to worse, when she hits the coke its game over, everything else is out the window.

I think they can jail her if she doesnt
Her & Pete u c*nt, we're 💯 Claire mcCanns PR master piece 👍 once Claire left the pic everyone could see her real personality yet again 👌 so she went back to as before... Vile & hated 🤮

Just read in the sun Carl won’t be taking part in the charity boxing match!
Although he was asked if he would like to take part, he declined the opportunity (doesn’t want to embarrass himself). He didn’t know at the time Boyson was participating.
Ahh well…wanted to see his free jaw re-alignment for myself 😭🥊😂

• Haha
  • Wow