Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jwren

VIP Member
I can imagine them all laughing in the office while copy pasting the replies. Disgraceful
I’m so angry
I feel the same it’s disgraceful and incredibly unprofessional. Perhaps all who receive these similar responses should forward them to Channel 4‘s CEO Alex Mahon [email protected] and tell her what they think of her employees patronising copy and paste responses on such a sensitive subject as mental health, showing they‘re not taking peoples feelings seriously.

Reactions: 32

Hollytoot317

Well done to our thread title winner @Minxmonx

Carry on, as you were, lovelies....

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ack-dr-ems-is-a-quack-is-it-time-for-a.26192/

Summary - Her channel 4 renovation show starts on the 26th Jan. It's not Big Brother - she hasn't been evicted (yet!)

She's also going to be on Drag race - but not as a contestant (although she would make a wonderful transvestite!)

Still waiting on her being cancelled.
Please god let that programme air on the same day as her next court date and she can’t pay.
1642015919364.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Katie is a complex person. She isn't "good" or "evil", she is just human like the rest of us.

However, unlike most people, she's done a lot of bad, and even unforgivable, things in the past few years. She hasn't yet learned from her mistakes, so she's doomed to repeat them.

Katie's problem is that she never takes the time to heal from trauma.

-She was assaulted a child and nearly molested by a dodgy photographer. Despite this, her mother kept taking her to modelling shoots (and the rest is history...)
-She had a series of shit boyfriends prior to Pete. Again, she didn't take the time to heal from these relationships. She just bounced to the next one.
- She never seemed to stop and think about Harvey's condition. When he was diagnosed, she took a very "I don't care, everything will be fine" approach to it. Again, I think she needed some time/ counselling to come to terms with it.

Since Pete, she has been through a lot more, but she still doesn't stop. She just keeps going. There's never any counselling, time alone, and so on, which is what she needs.

I hope she does have a real friend, someone who can take her to her GP and get her back on track.

I was a fan of KP for many years, but I can't get past just how far she's spiralled over the past 2 years. I'm amazed that she has any fans left now. Despite this, I wish her, and more importantly her children, well.
Ok, I'll bite!
What is this trauma she needs to heal from?
She uses that excuse but can't actually talk about it.
Claims it's in weekly therapy but doesn't appear to go.
Spends £1000's going in and out of the Priory but never completed any treatment because it needs to buy underwear with cameras present.
That's just a tiny representation of what she does.
The picture painted is that it isn't ill, suffering from trauma or anything else.
Like it's broken trotters they are all nothing more than pathetic excuses for bad behaviour, there's no causes for it all other than a wish for constant drama that gives her the attention she requires because she IS a shallow minded person who does not give a damn about anything or anybody other than itself.
She's prepared to throw everybody under the wheels of the bus to further this including her own children when she is unable to use them in her games.
She says one thing and actually does the opposite.
I'll say it again, she's nothing more than a spoilt brat who has never been learnt any bounderies, the word no is not in her dictionary.
Eventually it will wind up in jail, if it lives that long.
It's nobodies fault but her own, and possibly the parents for enabling it.
I have no pity for it whatsover.

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Take that!

I’m feeling so fed up tbh. I’m starting to think this woman is made of the same shit as Boris Johnson. Why is life so unfair?
Come on! Cheer up, tomorrow KP will do something else to cheer us up. Wont be long until the cops catch her driving again

• Heart
  • Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Ron the mind, Newhaven, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

What a ridiculous , fame hungry woman this Emily is. A so-called doctor who claims her botox is for migraines. The NHS website strangely omits to mention botox as a possible migraine treatment. My theory is that she's green with envy that Katie Price has a new TV series on channel 4 starting later this month. At this really difficult time for the NHS this Emily could do us all a favour and start doing some proper work instead of trying to turn herself into a celebrity.

Exhibit A. lol

• Haha
  • Angry

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Katie is a complex person. She isn't "good" or "evil", she is just human like the rest of us.

However, unlike most people, she's done a lot of bad, and even unforgivable, things in the past few years. She hasn't yet learned from her mistakes, so she's doomed to repeat them.

Katie's problem is that she never takes the time to heal from trauma.

-She was assaulted a child and nearly molested by a dodgy photographer. Despite this, her mother kept taking her to modelling shoots (and the rest is history...)
-She had a series of shit boyfriends prior to Pete. Again, she didn't take the time to heal from these relationships. She just bounced to the next one.
- She never seemed to stop and think about Harvey's condition. When he was diagnosed, she took a very "I don't care, everything will be fine" approach to it. Again, I think she needed some time/ counselling to come to terms with it.

Since Pete, she has been through a lot more, but she still doesn't stop. She just keeps going. There's never any counselling, time alone, and so on, which is what she needs.

I hope she does have a real friend, someone who can take her to her GP and get her back on track.

I was a fan of KP for many years, but I can't get past just how far she's spiralled over the past 2 years. I'm amazed that she has any fans left now. Despite this, I wish her, and more importantly her children, well.
Do one Ron Ron, Da doo ron-ron👋🏻

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
So Katie is demanding someone reply to her. What, like she does to all the organisations trying to serve her with paperwork?
She wont have a leg or a diamonte studded boot to stand on if she tries to take anyone to court that owes her money. Times must be hard for her to be worried about a paltry £3k!

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
The white stuff doesn’t come cheap.
I don't think there is a secret stash of money being held by AFP. She makes the same mistakes as most of the z-listers who are not business savvy - easy come - easy go. She has probably thought that the money tree will go on forever and spends everything she gets on drink, drugs, plastic surgery, holidays and tat. That is why she is now panicking as she realises that the money tree has stopped growing and she is not marketable at all. She has probably spent all the money from C4 so she is now scraping around for money owed to Wanky. Perhaps he could sell one of his wonderful vehicles to help out his Dolly with her finances. Probably not as I don't think he owns these vehicles he is just the middle man trying to sell them on a commission basis.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Interesting, someone posted on Lucky7talent’s recent post saying ‘reply to Katie now’ it was some man child model, he looked like he‘d struggle to fight his way out of a paper bag and Lucky7talent removed that post and they’ve turned commenting off.

Don‘t let us down James of Lucky7talent, you could even use your block button if that would help 😉😁
Let’s all send him messages of support

• Haha
  • Heart

PurpleLennie

Anyone else think they are completely taking the piss out of the each individual who emailed.
Absolute dicks
They obvs had some corporate seminar on how to reply to complaints and were told they had to make sure the person complaining felt like they had been heard and they just copied and pasted the persons initial complaint without changing any of the tenses etc to mean it actually made any sense 🤦‍♀️

The copy and paste intern clearly didn’t read the whole memo on how to resolve complaints :(

• Sad
  • Angry

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
We've all seen what goes on during visits shoving cameras in his face, teaching him to swear, disrespect police, Chauffeur boy goading him, absolute chaos, think she should only be allowed to have short visits at his college no extended overnight stays.
I have a major problem with the disrespecting police thing. She is the first one to phone all of the emergency services, police included when it suits her.
Of course all of us here, including her, have the right and privilege to access these services, but it really makes me angry when she wastes their time, causes problems in the first place, then decides to abuse them when it doesn’t suit her narrative.
She taught Harvey to swear at them.
That says it all.

• Heart