Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave the bastard!

Reactions: 26
The company KP is plugging is responsible for this ..
How awful. There needs to be far better regulations for this type of thing. I feel for anyone who has botched surgery - to be fed a (very expensive) lie; it's criminal. But it's a prime example of why you should never listen to a celeb influencer - they are paid to bullshit you!

Reactions: 23
And Price is the biggest bullshitter of them all. If it’s a scam Price will be there.

Reactions: 21
Some of these Z listers promoted Skinny Jabs which are also dangerous. These people should be ashamed of themselves monetising from putting others at risk. I reported it a while back but never heard back. It’s all so wrong and shouldn’t be allowed.

Reactions: 16
Her & Pete u c*nt, we're Claire mcCanns PR master piece once Claire left the pic everyone could see her real personality yet again so she went back to as before... Vile & hated

Reactions: 30
I lost my big sister last September. Sorry for your loss

Reactions: 27
i tried them they made me so so sick (vomiting) thats how you lose weight,never again
i wonder if we will hear at the hearing if she has been using harvey's money for expenses

Reactions: 18
Extra extra read all about it! Scoop of the decade on Tattle

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.