Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hilarious thing is 2, or even 3 30 minute shows are not going to fix that 💩hole, it will just be papering over the cracks and still be a 💩hole that she doesn’t even own. Channel 4 clearly have more money than sense and no morals giving a bully like her airtime.
As its under some kind of order are ch 4 allowed to make alterations or do any work without prior permission.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hello from Pom 🥰

Pom update..sadly I'm still not well..I've had a tension headache/migraine now for exactly three days .it eases abit but not completely, my eyes still feel sore and so do my gums.

It's the longest migraine tension headache ( a mixture of both) I've ever had, I've felt so bad I wondered if I caught the virus but checked temperature which is fine at 34 degrees.

So I update you in another day or two, I'm really hoping I'm back on again very soon.

I have loads of alerts/notifications which I will 100 percent read when I'm better and make any pic suggestions if there is any.

I'm hoping I'm on the mend.

Pom hugs 💖🐾 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
The first show is AIRED on my Birthday , sorry I wasn’t clear enough ☺

This means , of course , instead of getting wined & dined that I must stay home & watch this groundbreaking televisual piece of art 🥳
Taking one for the team!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello from Pom 🥰

Pom update..sadly I'm still not well..I've had a tension headache/migraine now for exactly three days .it eases abit but not completely, my eyes still feel sore and so do my gums.

It's the longest migraine tension headache ( a mixture of both) I've ever had, I've felt so bad I wondered if I caught the virus but checked temperature which is fine at 34 degrees.

So I update you in another day or two, I'm really hoping I'm back on again very soon.

I have loads of alerts/notifications which I will 100 percent read when I'm better and make any pic suggestions if there is any.

Pom hugs 💖🐾 xx
Oh I am so sorry you are still down for the count! I am glad you did tests though-apparently headache is the first thing that happens.
Take care and drink all the water and tea ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello from Pom 🥰

Pom hugs 💖🐾 xx
Sending you lots of best wishes Pom. Stay dehydrated and keep away from bright lights (I'm sure you know already) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello from Pom 🥰

Pom hugs 💖🐾 xx
I hope you're OK, but my covid gave me head, sinus, gum pain have you done an lft? Don't forget plenty of fluids, even lack of hydration can give you headache x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh lordy, what have I missed. So many cups of tea and new TV shows!

Nothing we do or say is going to get this witch cancelled, so we are going to have to sit back and watch her slowly do it to herself. The media are just milking the last dregs out of her before she's no longer any use to them. There will be another Poundland Barbie ready to emerge from her porta potty and fill her shoes shortly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello from Pom 🥰

Pom hugs 💖🐾 xx
Get well soon hun x I tested positive for Covid-19 today so I know how you feel x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hello from Pom 🥰

Pom hugs 💖🐾 xx
Awww.... @Pom Bear , I hope you feel much better soon. We all miss you. BIG VIRTUAL HUG xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
WOW not been on since Monday evening & I’ve nearly missed a whole thread 🤯 these threads are flying, just shows how much everyone hates KP 😂

Reactions: 18
Aw, love, you are welcome. I'm here anytime, if you have a flair up or need any help. I hope you are on the mend, though, and that's the last you see of an attack for a long while! ❤ ❤
Thanks, and me too! Though I did lose 12 lbs, so that’s started my diet off nicely, only another stone to go. If it wasn’t for the crippling pain it might almost be worth it 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
As its under some kind of order are ch 4 allowed to make alterations or do any work without prior permission.
Interesting but I wonder if it’s not structural and improving the house ie. replacing kitchen etc whether it would apply but possibly worth asking.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.