Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone say they'd seen a clip where she knocked a chimney and damaged a roof?
If that’s the case Channel 4 can rectify the damage if they haven’t already, otherwise it will all be on record so I assume Channel 4, or KP can be sued if needs be.

Reactions: 11
Just a thought after what thetroof said, is Skankie really pissed off with Emily as she would support Princess doing the right thing re.
making a police statement. Most decent people and parents would advise a young person that saw domestic violence to tell the police
the truth about a violent person. I'm not saying Emily would pressure Princess, just that she would support her in it.

Reactions: 37
I might have to check out these filters, turn myself in to another person ;-)
What the f!!?????? Yikes!!! She don't need a Halloween mask she's already got one. She's got one eye bigger than the other from multiple face lifts. Even make up isn't enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a thought after what thetroof said, is Skankie really pissed off with Emily as she would support Princess doing the right thing re.
making a police statement. Most decent people and parents would advise a young person that saw domestic violence to tell the police
the truth about a violent person. I'm not saying Emily would pressure Princess, just that she would support her in it.
I took it as her saying she's got something on Emily that shows she's not as nice as she seems, rather than giving advice to P.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hello from Pom 🥰

Pom update..sadly I'm still not well..I've had a tension headache/migraine now for exactly three days .it eases abit but not completely, my eyes still feel sore and so do my gums.

It's the longest migraine tension headache ( a mixture of both) I've ever had, I've felt so bad I wondered if I caught the virus but checked temperature which is fine at 34 degrees.

So I update you in another day or two, I'm really hoping I'm back on again very soon.

I have loads of alerts/notifications which I will 100 percent read when I'm better and make any pic suggestions if there is any.

I'm hoping I'm on the mend.

Pom hugs 💖🐾 xx
Get well soon Pom x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I’m thoroughly bored by the lack of chaos from these two. You’d think one of them would have got pissed/drugged up and gone hedge hurling by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just reading the sycophantic comments under the Instagram MM post from her hordes of chav fans.
Like running a beautiful house that most people would give their eye teeth for into the ground, then getting someone else to pick up tab is something to aspire to…🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She's really going for it then?
Must think she can do and say anything now she has her man Cole protecting her, so long as it's only a woman he needs to hit.
Mental Health be fucked, she's just a nasty, evil, jealous old hag that is getting close to having one almighty fall to the bottom of the shite pile that has become her life.
I can't see any way out of it for her now, she did the sorry but on GMB expressing she was looking for a year without drama but what does she do?
Can't for one minute step back and do what any sane person in that situation would do, i.e shut your gob and be quiet for a while and try to rebuild your life.
When the fall comes it will be a big one, the only trouble is that Katie Price will do what Katie Price does and take down as many as she can with her, even her own children because Katie comes first.

Oh, and I forgot to add.
She's a bleep.
Sorry if this has already been posted. But if this is true, its disgusting that this career criminal seems to be getting tv contracts.

Unbelievable that they're still using her,🤒 can't for the life of me understand.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Dear Channel Four,

I believe it is the role of a responsible broadcaster to provide some moral leadership, guidance and education for its viewing public. Given that your presenter Katie Price has a list of convictions nearly as long as Kieran Haylers private parts you are failing in your duty of care to the public. As you are seemingly unable or unwilling to remove this irritant from our screens I have to ask you a question. Which of your other presenters are also drug taking dangerous criminals? Can you please provide me with a list so I know which programmes not to watch.

Ta very much
Bic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just reading the sycophantic comments under the Instagram MM post from her hordes of chav fans.
Like running a beautiful house that most people would give their eye teeth for into the ground, then getting someone else to pick up tab is something to aspire to…🙄
But KP did all of the work herself didn't she? Weren't they due to start filming the morning after the 'assault'?

Reactions: 8
she don't need encourgement from anyone to do more racy stuff, the only reason she hasn't done more, on only fans, is because no one would pay for it ! lots of young hot wannabes around, willing to do anything rather than work 9-5, why would anyone want to see that old dog !
They pay to see Katona ...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What the f!!?????? Yikes!!! She don't need a Halloween mask she's already got one. She's got one eye bigger than the other from multiple face lifts. Even make up isn't enough.
If you look back at that interview she did with Boy George, her eyes look rounded and large ie; normal.
Nowadays they look like pi$$holes in snow!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beyond disappointed in RuPaul & the producers with this calamitous decision to have Price on. The fact it’s ‘Snatch Game’ just adds insult to injury as it’s my favourite episode.
Attitude Mag on Instagram have a post on about it.
I’ve left a comment - 3 likes already!
Ru Paul won't have much of an idea who KP is ... This is just for a UK audience

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.