Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely unbelieveable! When he threatened to 'mess me up' and the police were involved (all records, crime number, report saved) he hid behind Kirsty and she defended him to the hilt and referred to him as having 'a kind, collected and gentle demeanour'. Your tunes changed allegedly now Kirsty as you've been on the receiving end and have now reported him to the police for allegedly exactly the same thing!
Aye, they said the same about Fred West!
He had 'a kind, collected and gentle demeanour' too.
Is Skanky going to be the new Rose?
Nasty and evil enough.

Who's this trout mouth?
Ready for Only Fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck is this witch that shes invited in to hospitals with entorage, Camera crew etc maskless and not alone? It's against the rules isn't it? WTF is going onnnnnn????? Why would a hospital forego their most ill of patients and not care if they catch whatever this witch must be riddled with? She's an absolute nobody and I doubt even royalty would get special privileges. I just want to know HOW???????

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes indeed, the 'narcissist smear campaign'. I hope all her ex-partners and family get harassment orders and then when she breaches them it could activate her suspended sentence....With the injunctions against her, she just never stops, partly because the penalties are civil/monetary and she 'officially' can't pay. She even went round to Boyson's house didn't she and she only shut up about him when he hinted he had dirt on her. Harassment orders would be better, something that ends up with criminal penalties not civil.
When does the injunction for Michelle end?

I hope its this year because I bet your bottom dollar she will start on Michelle as soon as it has. That will activate the sentence.

I feel sorry for Pete and Emily's kids in all this as well. Their half siblings Monster of a Mother having a go at their parents, lucky they are too young to understand.

This has got to STOP.....

PETE GET AN INJUNCTION AND PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS FRUIT LOOP, NOW!!!
🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Who the duck is this witch that shes invited in to hospitals with entorage, Camera crew etc maskless and not alone? It's against the rules isn't it? WTF is going onnnnnn????? Why would a hospital forego their most ill of patients and not care if they catch whatever this witch must be riddled with? She's an absolute nobody and I doubt even royalty would get special privileges. I just want to know HOW???????
Today was our first visit to oncology to discuss treatment, carers only and nobody in with the patient with the consultant.
I can only assume the entire hospital staff have shagged Pricey so they've all got what she has anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd be worried her having Prinnys Log in, what Tom Dick or Harry could be able to get closer to Prinny, her Dad yes, let's hope her log in has been changed. And how dare she bring her youn daughter into her dirty dealings, yet another bad example she's setting!
And P will be able to read all the messages that she is sending/getting too!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hello my lovelies. Been asleep all day and I’m feeling a little delirious. Anyone wanna recap?
Hey hun. Hope you're feeling refreshed. Nothing really other than the spokesman for KP has said that shes bored of this, she is focused on getting married to Carl and that Emily is not innocent.
A few have received a reply from channel 4, usual nonsense about taking MH seriously. Ofcom received 53 complaints for GMB. Think that's everything.

Reactions: 15
Most people with a headache would take some paracetamol if necessary and get on with it, not post it on sm unless they were a pathetic little attention seeker called Katie Price!
If she was at the hospital yesterday surely she would have to at least have done a Lateral flow. My hub is having a camera up his ahmm butt tomorrow and he had to do a pcr Monday and isolate till after its done.

Reactions: 16
Hey hun. Hope you're feeling refreshed. Nothing really other than the spokesman for KP has said that shes bored of this, she is focused on getting married to Carl and that Emily is not innocent.
A few have received a reply from channel 4, usual nonsense about taking MH seriously. Ofcom received 53 complaints for GMB. Think that's everything.
That & Pricey is still a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How utterly wonderful , on my birthday too . Woohooo !

And not a single negative comment to be seen , all the “ Love you Harve” brigade are out in full force with such insights as “ hot “ “ can’t wait “ “ taking ownership “ “ turning a negative into a positive” “ 🔥 “ you go girl” etc etc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively 🤭🤭🤭

This should be put on twitterand get it out there

Reactions: 18
I think she is rattled because Emily has just ignored her and has dignity something KP has not had ever
It is funny how KP's quoted as 'oh this is getting boring now'...um, all of this was totally created by you, and yes we can all agree it's boring. Try apologising, that would be new and different. Apologise to Emily for that disgusting rant. Stop making it worse.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.