Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How utterly wonderful , on my birthday too . Woohooo !

And not a single negative comment to be seen , all the “ Love you Harve” brigade are out in full force with such insights as “ hot “ “ can’t wait “ “ taking ownership “ “ turning a negative into a positive” “ 🔥 “ you go girl” etc etc
Imagine if the show is what finally brings her down. Like it has really poor ratings and they lose revenue etc and the idiot deluded fans are forced to realise what a horrible bully she is. Then you can say "ah, the ad for that was released on my birthday!" (Wishful thinking!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine if the show is what finally brings her down. Like it has really poor ratings and they lose revenue etc and the idiot deluded fans are forced to realise what a horrible bully she is. Then you can say "ah, the ad for that was released on my birthday!" (Wishful thinking!)
The first show is AIRED on my Birthday , sorry I wasn’t clear enough ☺

This means , of course , instead of getting wined & dined that I must stay home & watch this groundbreaking televisual piece of art 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finally got a reply from Channel 4. In other words, thank you but we are going to carry on giving the bleep a platform anyway.
They’re literally using a copy and paste template for these replies. ‘We can read that (repeat what complainant said) insert mental health blurb. Insert passing it on blurb.’
Offensive.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
They’re literally using a copy and paste template for these replies. ‘We can read that (repeat what complainant said) insert mental health blurb. Insert passing it on blurb.’
Offensive.
Yes I thought exactly the same - copied & pasted by some 18 year old who thinks they’re on the career ladder at Ch 4 .
Does this mean we now have to complain about the inadequate response to the complaint ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Offensive.
I bet everyone will have the same reply.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively 🤭🤭🤭
Ooer.....does this explain the 'coercive control?'

• Wow
Reactions: 19
katie Price #106 still swanning round like lady muck whilst channel 4 dont give a .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How utterly wonderful , on my birthday too . Woohooo !

And not a single negative comment to be seen , all the “ Love you Harve” brigade are out in full force with such insights as “ hot “ “ can’t wait “ “ taking ownership “ “ turning a negative into a positive” “ 🔥 “ you go girl” etc etc
The hilarious thing is 2, or even 3 30 minute shows are not going to fix that 💩hole, it will just be papering over the cracks and still be a 💩hole that she doesn’t even own. Channel 4 clearly have more money than sense and no morals giving a bully like her airtime.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Offensive.
They might as well have said Yeah, whatever.
Scum floats to the top.But Cole still doesn’t love her.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
3 episodes 60 min each
Thanks, only a series can be many episodes, and many series, not that I intend on watching, was just thinking surely they've not given it a multi series, multi episodes where she brag about how in demand her programmes are.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy I meant to thank you for your kind words when I was in hospital with my gallbladder and pancreas a couple weeks ago. All seems to have settled down now thank god but it was tremendously painful and distressing, and you were a real comfort (well, this whole thread was, but you especially!)💓
Edit - I hope you get sorted soon x
Aw, love, you are welcome. I'm here anytime, if you have a flair up or need any help. I hope you are on the mend, though, and that's the last you see of an attack for a long while! ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.