Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I have a woodburner - real logs not that pellet stuff. Let me tell you there is NOTHING glamorous in raking out the grate every morning nor wiping down the surfaces due to dust; Its no wonder Cinderella got pissed off with it
I have one of the new eco ones, they burn everything even the ash so it doesn’t need cleaning, only a matter of time before government bans them!

Reactions: 11

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Blaming yesterdays rant on the christmas tree

Katie Price has declared that she's "back in Essex" and alluded to having "bad luck" because she's left her Christmas tree up.

It comes after the 43-year-old launched a scathing attack on ex-husband Peter Andre's wife Emily on Sunday, which she has since been condemned for by fans.

Taking to her Instagram Stories on Monday evening, 24 hours after branding 32-year-old doctor Emily a "disgusting person", she shared a video of boyfriend Carl Woods trying to light their fireplace next to their Christmas tree.

She announced: "Back in Essex, baby! I think we had better take that tree down, it's bad luck."

Turning to Carl, she added: "What the hell are you doing?"

Showing her the fire torch, he replied: "This is what I'm doing."

Katie branded Emily a "disgusting person" and claimed that she prevented daughter Princess from visiting her while in rehab.

The former glamour model - who shares Princess and son Junior with ex Peter - admitted herself into The Priory last year after pleading guilty to driving while under the influence of drink and drugs.

Peter, 48, has not directly commented on Katie's comments, but has made many gushing tributes over the years to Emily and has hailed her as an "incredible mum".
I’ve never come across anyone with su
No, I don't think so. Both Peter and Emily have made it clear over the years that any disciplining of J&P is for him. And she comes across as just too nice to be arsey to them.
yeah she says she is just a big sister to them.

Reactions: 11

karma4klattie

VIP Member
If she gets to keep the MM and marries Cole what will she do for drama once the dust dies down and her creditors realise they're stuffed?

Reactions: 10

Hollytoot317

I’m glad that you’ve put this pair of lying scum together, Helena WTF is wrong with people that we just put up with constant lies from people like this, and the majority of people don’t give a shit. They lie and lie and lie and then they lie some more; have no morals or personal values, they treat people like shit and get away with it. Are people so numb to the crap they these two give out, they no one notices their appalling behavior anymore. Fucking hate the pair of them.
HARD DITTO ❤
1641944793719.gif

• Heart
Hello from Pom 🥰

Pom update..sadly I'm still not well..I've had a tension headache/migraine now for exactly three days .it eases abit but not completely, my eyes still feel sore and so do my gums.

It's the longest migraine tension headache ( a mixture of both) I've ever had, I've felt so bad I wondered if I caught the virus but checked temperature which is fine at 34 degrees.

So I update you in another day or two, I'm really hoping I'm back on again very soon.

I have loads of alerts/notifications which I will 100 percent read when I'm better and make any pic suggestions if there is any.

I'm hoping I'm on the mend.

Pom hugs 💖🐾 xx
Hope you feel better soon Pom!

• Heart