Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
That was messy Sorry about that folks I have just now learned to do a screenshot instead of cut and paste, so much easier.

Reactions: 9

Dafne

Does anybody know who the lady was that went for a walk with KP today?
That woman looks like the lady who used to be her PA in the days when she was filming the "what Katie did next series" I think her name was Diane, She certainly looks like her but I could be wrong.

Someone earlier mentioned her not wearing a seatbelt (Sorry I forgot who).
Is there somewhere to report that? Before she reads this and quickly deletes it. Surely part of letting her off meant no more driving offences? I'm certain other judges are looking for the smallest excuse to give her the punishment she should have had from the start.
I think she is wearing it but not properly….I thought she wasn’t but if you look at the top where it comes out it is at a slight angle…she’s probably just got it across her fat midriff

• Sick
  • Haha

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been covered, this thread is super fast :) but has Princess and Junior seen Carl since slapgate or is Pete blocking that (or maybe they don’t want to and have refused to). Has Bunny & Jetts dad gone for full custody too?

ClivE

VIP Member
I forgot that it was channel 5 not channel 4 that was filming it
sorry i ment channel 4 but it was reported on the 14th of June last year that they had started work on it and filming had begun yet 7 months later it looks like not a lot as been done i know builders can be slow but you would think if a tv company was paying for it it would be completed in 7 months

This picture also comes across as intimidating. The other guy stood there with his fist clenched.
is the word off on his top missing a pre fix?

Apparently his first boxing session in 5 years…is he hoping to attend this which he’s just started following 🤔
looks like its followed by skankys lovers (shaggers more like) too

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The programme is a dead-end. Didn't the 'renovations' come to a screeching halt following slap-gate and the car roll? Channel 4 scraping the bottom of a filthy barrel.
On that note, does anyone know if the programme(s) were filmed before slapgate and the crash?

• Wow

helptheaged

VIP Member
Sorry I’m confused by what you mean. KP’s rant at Emily was on her IG stories at the weekend and then the tabloids picked up on it and went with it but this supposed new attack from KP looks like it’s just a response by her ’spokesperson’.
I have just read it again it does say spokesperson I was confused by the mirror saying exclusive from KP

BambiK

Chatty Member
It's harder to see but I don't think she's wearing a seatbelt in the Insta stories she posted in the car yesterday.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
All B.S, 3 x 60 mins of skanky acting the fool ,How many times has that place been renovated ? Does anyone remember the youtube video with her and carwash supposedly renovating the garden where she used a strimmer , one of the funniest things I've ever seen . was like a Demented robot, lucky she didnt amputate her legs 😂 😂 😂
Can you add the link I can’t find it 🤣 could do with the laugh!

Reactions: 8

woowoono2

Chatty Member
This picture also comes across as intimidating. The other guy stood there with his fist clenched.
is the word off on his top missing a pre fix?

Apparently his first boxing session in 5 years…is he hoping to attend this which he’s just started following 🤔
Hahah follows by KH, KN and one other…PA I’ll bet. Seems all her exs have to learn how to look after themselves 🤣

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Just reading the sycophantic comments under the Instagram MM post from her hordes of chav fans.
Like running a beautiful house that most people would give their eye teeth for into the ground, then getting someone else to pick up tab is something to aspire to…🙄
But KP did all of the work herself didn't she? Weren't they due to start filming the morning after the 'assault'?