Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
For someone who's got three new TV series coming, getting married and hopefully pregnant neither is acting like they're winning at life. They're both acting like damaged caged animals making pathetic threats because that's all they've got. It's all falling down around them and they know it
I don't think they do. I think they think they're winning.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Hollytoot317

Jesus Holy Christ. What a smug skank! 😡
She’s wearing it - you can see the tension from the seatbelt at the top - but she’s likely put her massive airbags and arm in front rendering it useless. At best it would save her going through the windscreen but she’d be teef first into the dashboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jwren

VIP Member
Didn't someone say they'd seen a clip where she knocked a chimney and damaged a roof?
If that’s the case Channel 4 can rectify the damage if they haven’t already, otherwise it will all be on record so I assume Channel 4, or KP can be sued if needs be.

Reactions: 11

Tamar

VIP Member
And wanky thinks hes above the law by taking photos while driving.

From 2022, laws will go further to ban drivers from using their mobile phones to take photos or videos, scroll through playlists or play games, in addition to making a call or sending a text.

Texting or calling while driving is already illegal but even selecting a song can now land you with a £200 fine or six points

3MICgrHdWO.jpg

DwT1wzhZ8K.jpg

EEaMSFAGdC.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Looking at that resume she has I’m not sure what she can do for crawl. Not exactly worked for herself. What’s she thinking “ I’ve limited talent, you know what I’ll start my own agency and sign up some more duds to make me look good”. She even has one dance lesson with stomp on that resume, heaven help me. I’ve assisted a surgeon better get it on my cv
I saw the original cast of Stomp many many times but when they started replacing people and becoming formulaic I gave up.

• Haha

LuvyaHarve

The hilarious thing is 2, or even 3 30 minute shows are not going to fix that 💩hole, it will just be papering over the cracks and still be a 💩hole that she doesn’t even own. Channel 4 clearly have more money than sense and no morals giving a bully like her airtime.
As its under some kind of order are ch 4 allowed to make alterations or do any work without prior permission.

• Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
she don't need encourgement from anyone to do more racy stuff, the only reason she hasn't done more, on only fans, is because no one would pay for it ! lots of young hot wannabes around, willing to do anything rather than work 9-5, why would anyone want to see that old dog !
They pay to see Katona ...

• Sick
  • Wow