Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have been watching her insta sham posts since she attacked Emily on Sunday I now believe she did it on purpose because she wasn't getting enough attention. I cannot believe she is that shameless that she shows no remorse for throwing her daughter under a bus without a care in the world. She is loving the attention she is now getting because of that post. She is a heartless vile bitch and she deserves all the abuse she receives.
i wondered if tha
wall eyed or what !

• Haha
Reactions: 10

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Not surprised she didn’t want to go to school I bet she’s bullied because of her vile mother!
I would expect the other children to be very sympathetic to her face even if they laugh behind her back. I'd hate to have my children anywhere near KP's.

YellowTail

VIP Member
Don’t worry KP, Dr Emily will look after your daughter while you intimate the witnesses 👍
Freudian slip there, ‘intimate’ the witnesses 😉 woohoo 🎉

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
I thought it was in the mirror
Sorry I’m confused by what you mean. KP’s rant at Emily was on her IG stories at the weekend and then the tabloids picked up on it and went with it but this supposed new attack from KP looks like it’s just a response by her ’spokesperson’.

Wilkco

VIP Member
so latest video she as put out shows her going up to look at the roof of the mucky mansion she trying to make out the repairs are ongoing she as long hair in the video so it was filmed months( ago according to her she as not had extensions for months)latest pictures of the mucky mansion does not show any activity of building work going on just a dumping ground for Carls so called car bussiness(doubt you would leave thousands of pounds worth of cars n a drive if there was a lot of building work going on)
When did she have green nail varnish?

• Sick

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I can’t stop looking at Carls crotch now trying to find something. Anything! Must be my mental health. Sorry guys I have lost it😁
Is this a new post? I've got a funny feeling I've seen this before when she did actually hurt her feet.

Reactions: 9